Start by marking “Everything Is So Different Now” as Want to Read:
Everything Is So Different Now

Everything Is So Different Now

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This collection contains stories and heroes dealing with big changes. From the end of the world to the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, it's all about the struggle to transcend... or merely to survive
Published July 29th 2012 by Smashwords (first published February 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Everything Is So Different Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything Is So Different Now

Troy
This is actually 2 stories, that of the cover title, and the 2nd titled "Looks Like God."

The first is an interesting one of a war between the 21st Dalai Lama and a rival, and is told from the perspective (I wasn't expecting this.) of both characters, and ending with the last thoughts of the 21st DL.

The second story takes place at Sagittarius A*, our galaxy's central black hole, with a host of beings known as gods and prophets on Earth living around Sag A*'s singularity inside the vent horizon. I
Troy
A good pair of stories, and the collection's title could easily be applied to both, the first in the sense of internet website hits, and the second more literally.

Both are about first contact with aliens, the collection's title story about internet surfers from another star system in search of Web-based entertainment on Earth, and the second, titled "Velocity" having an interesting and unexpected ending...I'll post no spoilers here. Read them both.

Nuff said.
Chris The Story Reading Ape
What if we're looking for intelligent life in the wrong places, what if it's already with us here on Earth and what if we are murdering it?

See my review also at:

Troy
This one was really, really good. It's a story about alien visitation in the Ice Age that could have gone horribly wrong, but had an absolutely delightful ending - no spoilers here, though. I just have to give this one five stars for a good evening's read - well worth it!
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Joel
Joel added it
May 17, 2015
Deepa
Deepa marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
William Eckman
William Eckman marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Sep 01, 2014
Tammy K.
Tammy K. marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014
Christin Kim
Christin Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Ryan Waldon
Ryan Waldon marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
S.A. Barton
Jun 26, 2013 S.A. Barton added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Randy Harmelink
Randy Harmelink marked it as to-read
May 22, 2013
S.A. Barton
Feb 23, 2013 S.A. Barton added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
S.A. Barton
Jan 04, 2013 S.A. Barton added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
S.A. Barton
Dec 31, 2012 S.A. Barton added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
S.A. Barton
Dec 30, 2012 S.A. Barton added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-m-the-author
Child Full of Stars Dark Isolation and Other Stories Does Not Meet Our Needs Dumbass