Start by marking “Crush It With Kindle - How to self publish your books on Kindle and promote them to #1 bestseller status” as Want to Read:

“Crush It With Kindle” is an author’s guide to publishing and promoting books on Amazon’s Kindle. With simplified methods and helpful techniques John guides authors on the road to promoting their books to bestseller status in the Kindle Store.
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 253 pages
Published December 18th 2012 by John Tighe

Be the first to ask a question about Crush It With Kindle - How to self publish your books on Kindle and promote them to #1 bestseller status

Denniger Bolton
Apr 02, 2013 Denniger Bolton rated it it was amazing
Since one of my marketing interests is getting a better run on Kindle with my books, I found this book one of those books that I can keep looking at and referring to. Interestingly, John Tighe has linked some videos (Power Point type presentations)to his book and he has a very nice and clear British voice that is easy to listen too. Denniger
Crystal Smith-Connelly
Jan 13, 2013 Crystal Smith-Connelly rated it it was amazing
I published a book on Kindle before I read Crush It With Kindle, but I still found this book to be very helpful and informative. Now I have some new ideas about what to do when I publish my next book!
J. A. Faulkerson
Jul 10, 2015 J. A. Faulkerson rated it it was amazing
If you want to sell your nonfiction and fiction books through Kindle Direct Publishing, this book is for you. Offer tips for formatting your book prior to uploading it to the KDP online tool. It is the book that I refer to often when I had KDP-related questions when completing my two latest books, "Adinkrahene Book One" and "Real Men Raise CHAMPIONS: Unleashing Your Inner COACH". Not crushing it yet, but I will.
Hannah Wilburn
Dec 29, 2014 Hannah Wilburn rated it liked it
Still not finished but it has good information. I have noticed several grammatical errors, which would be more acceptable if this was not a book about writing. I guess it's about publishing but you have to write it first so it's about writing too.
R. Hill
Jul 31, 2015 R. Hill rated it it was amazing
A very comprehensive overview of how to self-publish Kindle eBooks on Amazon. A good read if you are even thinking about self-publishing (which I am. of course).
Dave Guymon
Mar 27, 2013 Dave Guymon rated it did not like it
I self-published on Kindle before reading this book. Upon reading it, I expected to be offered actionable steps and strategies for further marketing my book. I found very few here.
Cindy Vine
Jun 05, 2013 Cindy Vine rated it it was amazing
Contains many useful tips written in an easy to understand step-by-step way that even those who are not marketing gurus will be able to follow.
Tyshawn Knight
Tyshawn Knight rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2014
Rick Grubb
Rick Grubb rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2013
Gamal Hennessy
Gamal Hennessy rated it liked it
May 17, 2015
Sarah Spencer
Sarah Spencer rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2015
Michael P. Dunn
Michael P. Dunn rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2014
Michelle Kidwell
Michelle Kidwell rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2013
Richard A Winland
Richard A Winland rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Ruan Oosthuizen
Ruan Oosthuizen rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2013
William Huffhine
William Huffhine rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2015
Kori Miller
Kori Miller rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Annie Baker
Annie Baker rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Anasera Trifonoff
Anasera Trifonoff rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2013
Fred Cameron
Fred Cameron rated it liked it
May 26, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2014
gary ferguson
gary ferguson rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2014
Teresa Slack
Teresa Slack rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2016
Dave
Dave rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Sunil
Sunil rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Hassan Osman
Hassan Osman rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2014
Patti
Patti rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2014
Robert
Robert rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Brian Lawrenson
Brian Lawrenson rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2014
Paul Pichugin
Paul Pichugin rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

“2. Fiverr promotional gigs Follow the same steps as when running your Kindle Free promo. 3. Facebook” 0 likes
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. “The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” —Theodore Roosevelt” 0 likes