Start by marking “Wren's Nest” as Want to Read:
Wren's Nest

Wren's Nest

Awakened by frantic pounding, Joe Chandler opens his door to a blast of wind and rain and two strangers on his front porch. They’re on the run. She’s pregnant. And, about to deliver.
Earlier in Phoenix: Sherman Taylor overhears a conversation about a surrogate mother deal gone bad and his lawyer/uncle’s plan to steal a relative’s baby. He pulls his sister from her apartment
Kindle Edition
Published 2012

To ask other readers questions about Wren's Nest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wren's Nest

Deanna Gottreu
Apr 16, 2014 Deanna Gottreu rated it it was amazing
Wren’s Nest by Deanne Durrett is a great story of love, the love one gives and receives through helping others. Joe Chandler is fast asleep when a very loud knocking on his front door awakens him. He opens the door to find a young man and woman soaked to the skin in the driving rain. As they enter the house, Joe realizes that the woman is in labor but he is an ex-cop and has delivered babies before. The young man tells Joe that Blake Adams in Phoenix sent them. With this information Joe relaxes ...more
Debbie
Jun 29, 2014 Debbie rated it it was amazing
" Wren's Nest" by Deanne Durrett is positively a five star book. I was hooked from the first sentence! Of course I know the book was about keeping a newborn baby safe, I love babies and I like to read Christian/inspirational novels, so I knew this would be a winner.

Joe Chandler answers the knock on the door and is immediately thrown into a mystery! He tries to keep his house guests a secret but his neighbor discovers the secret and she is thrown into the mystery!

I did not figured out the hero
Diana
Jan 16, 2016 Diana rated it it was amazing
Well written, this book keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end. Joe helps out a young couple sent to his doorstep. While the plot twists and turns, the flirting with the idea of a romance between Joe and Matilda was a happy spot to the story, even though some of her actions are more of the "I Love Lucy" type, she is a lovable woman who wants to help Joe and the young woman who gives birth upon showing up on Joe's doorstep. This is a wonderful book that stands alone, but having ...more
Ann
Mar 01, 2016 Ann rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I was pulled into the lives of the characters and the story line from the first pages. The story is a wonderful combination of faith, romance and suspense that kept me reading, and I read it in one setting because I didn't want to put it down. This is another one from this author that I definitely recommend, and I certainly will be reading more by her.
Lynne Moody
Jun 09, 2016 Lynne Moody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful book

Absolutely a awesome storyline continued to keep me guessing what was going to happen nexted. So many great characters that keep the plot going till the end. I can't wait till the next book in the series comes out.
Marla
Dec 13, 2015 Marla rated it it was amazing
I'm enjoyed reading this book. There is a lot of suspense and it is hard to put the book down. I love the characters and the storyline. I look forward to reading more books from this author.
Daisy845
Daisy845 rated it it was ok
Mar 21, 2016
Deanne
Mar 13, 2013 Deanne rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Diane M Collins
Diane M Collins rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2016
Charles E  Miller
Charles E Miller rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2016
Stacey
Stacey rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2016
L Gail Dowdy
L Gail Dowdy rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2016
Sherri Parra
Sherri Parra rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2016
Linda Viggiano
Linda Viggiano rated it really liked it
May 15, 2016
Robin M Rosequist
Robin M Rosequist rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2014
Mary Mitchell
Mary Mitchell rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2016
DeAnne Warden
DeAnne Warden rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
Marilyn Jernkins
Marilyn Jernkins rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2013
Iola Richardson
Iola Richardson rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2013
Renee-Ann  Giggie
Renee-Ann Giggie rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2014
Kate Hamm
Kate Hamm rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2014
Deneser
Deneser rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Kathy Schultz
Kathy Schultz rated it it was ok
May 22, 2016
Joyce
Joyce rated it it was ok
Dec 19, 2015
Pamela
Pamela rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
Tina Rice
Tina Rice marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Nanakelly4645
Nanakelly4645 is currently reading it
Jun 19, 2014
Taylor Guffey
Taylor Guffey marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Gloria
Gloria added it
Nov 10, 2015
Jean Richardson
Jean Richardson marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Lidia
Lidia marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Dee
Dee added it
Feb 09, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Janet Henry
Janet Henry marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Donna
Donna is currently reading it
Nov 04, 2016
Nancy Lane
Nancy Lane is currently reading it
Nov 29, 2016