Start by marking “Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #1)

Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love #1)

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  23,414 Ratings  ·  1,412 Reviews
Meeting Jett was like lightning. Dangerous. Better left untouched. And better forgotten. But lightning always strikes twice.

Brooke Stewart, a realtor in New York, doesn’t do relationships. When she’s sent to a remote estate to finalize a real estate deal, she discovers her new boss is no other than the guy she left naked in bed.

Sexy, dangerously handsome, and arrogant Jett
Published March 15th 2013 (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Surrender Your Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender Your Love

"That's All" Ash
Well, I’m definitely more religious now.

Seeing as how I kept praying for this one to get better.

photo tumblr_m89dpiiHHO1r66u20o1_500.gif
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4+ Holy-Mother-of-Pearls Stars

“Tragedy may hit all of us in one way or another, but fate's not our enemy. We are. By locking yourself away from the world, you choose your own mistakes and destroy any chance of ever finding happiness. You cannot control life, but you can chose who you are and what you make of it.”

Love is the most difficult and dangerous feeling in this time of transition. Our time. We live in a strange world where contracts and legal agreements, statements and signatures are mo
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
3.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance

'My mouth dropped and I almost toppled off my chair. Holy cow. Being rude was all it took to land a job with a big firm? And that’s when I remembered that I had been doing more than talking. All heat drained from my cheeks. I had banged Mystery Guy, who in turn persuaded his boss to hire me. I could only imagine his arguments.'

photo Demi-Lovato-Fabulous-Magazine-Photo-Shoot-600x450_zps8185a03f.jpg

Could you imagine getting a new job with a top realtor firm
Alex is The Romance Fox
Go on, own up........would you not be "bowled" over if you woke up in bed with a luscious man like this????
 photo c36c879ed89e396c635d41fd60d9faa1_zps43dae3c3.jpg
So we've read this kind of story before…. A beyond beautiful billionaire meets lovely and not rich girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after. And it may have a “dash” of Fifty Shades of Grey – you know those contracts these uber sexy males get a woman to sign….what’s called again????.....oh right, CSACA-CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTS AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT – I love all these new
Christy
Mar 31, 2013 Christy rated it really liked it
Shelves: angst, cliffhangers
Brooke is a realtor in NYC. She mostly enjoys her job, and lives with her best friend, Sylvie. Brooke has a guy in the picture, but she doesn’t do relationships. She has been hurt too much in her past to really give anyone a chance.
“I don't do relationships because I don't want to love and lose myself.”

photo c3b3f474-9069-4b99-8c02-5994c87a48d0_zps6dd1f649.jpg

Brooke is sent by her boss to meet a big-wig guy in the business. Mayfield. Jett shows up, sexy, cocky and charming. He throws Brooke off. She has never had a reaction like this to a guy.
~ Becs ~
For a chance to win an ebook of Surrender Your Love or a $50 Amazon Voucher - click here

I REALLY enjoyed this one. I feel it’s only fair to warn you that there’s a doozy of a cliffhanger that will leave you desperate for the next book. On first impressions this story appeared to be following a well worn path – rich CEO hires a young assistant and then convinces her to sign a no-strings, non-disclosure sex contract but I had a niggling feeling the whole time I was reading it that some things just
Jamie

Wow!!! I really liked this one.. and what an ending!!

Brooke.. she's a realtor in New York, young and beautiful living with her best friend...she's got a comfortable job doing what she loves...

[image error]
Then she meets Jett Towndsend..

[image error]
And they meet under unusual circumstances..The first time she meets him she's supposed to be meeting someone else but Jett tells her Mr. Mayfield could not be there and sent him instead..It's clear to Brooke that he's a player. He's hot, sexy, c
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
4.5 Stars!!!

All I can say is I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!!

Ok! Rewind...

"The moment I saw him entering the bar I knew he was the kind that would bring me nothing but trouble."

"He was dazzlingly gorgeous. Forget gorgeous. He was beautiful. Utterly, totally, mind-blowingly stunning. On a scale from one to ten, he was a hundred."

Brooke...

Brooke a 23yr old realtor meets Jett at a business meeting. A meeting she is supposed to have with Mayfield. Once Jett is the stand in for the meeting.

"Mayfield
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Jun 06, 2013 Akanksha❤ Søren♰ rated it really liked it
4 s!

FUCK ME. The cover of this book is smokin' HOT And trust me... I always judge a book by its cover and it has 99% of the times, never failed me. ;)

This book was like a passionate-erotica mystery. I loved each and every minute of it.
When I started the book I thought it was going to be something like Devoured & Beauty from Pain, Oh boy was I wrong.

Brooke Stewart

description
People kept saying time heals all wounds, but in my case the memories buried deep within my soul never stopped torturing me with t
Perceptive
Jul 13, 2013 Perceptive rated it did not like it
A paint by numbers New Adult book that lifts the Fifty Shades formula but fails miserably at anything resembling believable characters, motivation or emotion.

And what is UP with authors trying to pretend their characters are a certain nationality they know nothing about?! Raine Miller tried to pretend the hero of her book was British when it was blatantly obvious Ms. Miller has never set foot in Blighty (mini malls in Central London. I'm still snerking.)

Now Ms. Reed would have you believe her ch
Marina

Dear Jett,

I knew from the first moment I met you that you'd be trouble.

You just had to conjure up that contract, didn't you? Going for something easier and simpler never crossed your mind now did it?

I mean if the attraction you felt for Brooke was so off the charts, you could, oh I don't know, GO OUT WITH HER AND NOT HIRE HER???
Of course that's stupid. So you went down that good old path: arrangement aiming at mutual sexual satisfaction, exclusiveness over other party under the preten
Smitten's Book Blog

I always find it a little difficult to review the first book in a series... I feel like I'm writing a review half way through a story, which, I suppose I am.

This book was good. It didn't move me, but I did enjoy it. I wasn't compelled to read it every waking second, forgoing sleep, food and showers just to keep turning the pages. But it was good. But here are a few of my thoughts, anyway, for what they're worth...

And that is the hardest kind of book to review. There was nothing that I intensely
Amber Rose
Apr 28, 2016 Amber Rose rated it it was amazing
This book is....

WOW!

For being the Author's first book, this book kept me wanting more. I mean more. I could read about these characters for days. I didn't want the story to end.

It was lust at first sight.

Brooke was very likable for me. She was a strong heroine with a troubled past that she keeps locked up at bay. She seems to keep her emotions in check. Very guarded.

Jett, is a very determined guy. He's up for any challenge, he will get what he wants regardless what stands in his way. He is
Jen
Jun 27, 2013 Jen rated it liked it
Well, I did it..I actually finished this book! It took me awhile, and I am sad to say that I was disappointed in most of it; but I felt I gave it a fair chance. I do feel it important to mention that the actually writing wasn't the issue for me. I just found the story to be very slow moving, and I had trouble with connecting to the characters.
The story begins with Brooke Stewart waiting to meet the "big boss" in a corporation to see about a job. When Jett Townsend walks into the bar there is im
Sunny
Mar 16, 2013 Sunny rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, r4r
BAM! Right Between the Eyes

When I was 12, I got hit between the eyes by a baseball while playing catch. I will never forget that feeling of being disoriented and out of breath. This is how I felt about the ending of this book. Surrender Your Love by new author, J.C. Reed, left me breathless.

It starts as a nice contemporary romance, a plot somewhat familiar made popular by Sylvia Day, E.L. James, Anne Calhoun and Ella Frank, a devastatingly handsome, alpha millionaire falls for an attractive and
Anna
Jan 01, 2014 Anna rated it liked it
Hmmmm well I inhaled this one ! Not really sure about this book. I did not connect and I felt it was a predictable hot little read. I like my books with a little more substance and although I want to know what's going to happen ...... I'm positive book 2 of this series will go into my book 2 vortex of lost reads ! I'm ashamed. I'm sorry !

Damn cover lust gets me every time. When will I ever learn ?!?!
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

ARC provided by Author - J.C. Reed :)

Let's for a second mourn the previous review that I wrote for this and by accident closed down without saving...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Honestly, I did not expect much of this book. This was just a filler between the buddy reads. By the time I finished I was floored and found myself a new book boyfriend, Jett, even with THAT ending.. I am hooked and itching for the 2nd book.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Brooke
Karolina
What can I say...

and verging on

That's about it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And I have to add it's the first time I've read a book where I liked the cover more than the contents.
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Oct 03, 2015 Ang (Sizzling Pages) rated it really liked it
4 - 4.5 stars. fast paced steamy read with one hell of a cliffhanger.....need closure on this story SOON!
Oh Jett, you are a sexy dude with those eyes and tattoos - I am a sucker for a tatted bad boy. BUT HOW COULD YOU??!!! REALLY! Can't wait to find out the heart of your pain and secrets and WHY YOU DID IT!!!.

Brooke, your story is heartbreaking. I liked Brooke character because she has a backbone. She is no shrinking violet. What she says and does in the final scene is classy. You go girl.
Andrea
Mar 10, 2013 Andrea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2013
Surrender Your Love will leaving you begging for mercy...

I was so excited to read Surrender Your Love from the moment I saw it. One look at that cover and then the promising synopsis, I was hooked. So when the author sent me an ARC, I immediately dropped the other books I was reading and jumped in headfirst. And wow, was I in for a treat.

Surrender Your Love was such a great book! The story gets off to a fun start, with Brooke and Jett meeting under strange circumstances, and then they keep "mee
Autumn Review
Mar 15, 2013 Autumn Review rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, review
Ok...where did this book come from??? I love finding new authors and books! I have to admit, I had this one for review, but I wasn't sure I could get to it before the release date, but my BFF told me I HAD to read it ASAP. So, I did and I read it in one night.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what I can say without really ruining the story. Brooke and Jett meet in a bar for a business meeting. While Brooke is attracted to this handsome stranger, she's also irritated that he was sent in place
Kayla at MyBookMuse
Mar 18, 2013 Kayla at MyBookMuse rated it liked it
More reviews at www.mybookmuse.com
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

Once I saw the cover I just knew I had to read this! I am a sucker for some hot, steamy love if you catch my drift...

bowchickawowowo

And there were some panty melting moments going on, but some things didn't click for me.

When Brooke first meets Jett, she is instantly attracted to him, despite his cockiness and arrogance. Brooke continues to tell us how hot Jett is....
"He was dazzlingly gorgeous. Forget gorgeous. He was beautif
KatLynne
Surrender Your Love is J.C. Reed’s debut novel and I found it much more than what it initially appeared to be. While the book started a little slow for me the second half added the necessary ingredients to keep me invested. Jett Townsend is a devilishly gorgeous alpha and CEO of one of the most successful Real Estate firms in the country. He’s surrounded by a certain amount of secrecy and is tight lipped about his past. Understanding this concealment may be a necessary part of the story, but it ...more
DKristin
May 25, 2013 DKristin rated it it was ok
Shelves: own-a-copy
I got what the author was trying to do here... but I think it could have been executed a lot better. The plot was all over the place for the first half of the book or so. I felt like some of the milestones in the relationship felt forced and the times that they decided to "bare their souls" did not really fit because of that. Brooke was annoyingly daft at times. Which often made her annoyingly predictable as well. She also appeared to be really judgmental of those around her like her best friend ...more
Lorraine
Mar 10, 2013 Lorraine rated it it was amazing
description

WHERE ARE MY SOCKS? Where are my socks?

I can't find them, because this book blew them right off! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I come along with something else that just blew my mind. I loved everything about this book. There are no words to describe it, except...oh my god, oh my god, this book was delicious. I have been salivating ever since I read about Jett.

description

Steamy!!! What I wouldn’t give for a hot, hot southern bad boy...

The interaction between Jett and Brooke, the passion
Mela
Mar 05, 2016 Mela rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
3stars!
I forgot that I read this one :DDD
Almost started with reading again, but than I read review where someone mention Italia.
Then I remembered. I read it around middle of last year.
Book is not bad and I did not expect end, but it didn't really make some big impression on me.

Chris- Bookaddict
Mar 09, 2013 Chris- Bookaddict rated it really liked it
I Loved the characters in this book . The story line was Good , But I felt it was a little rushed and that kinda bothered me. It even bothered me more when I got to the end and I had not had the whole story and semi got left hanging, Because there is a book two coming with Jett & Brooke's story continuing in Conquer Your Love ..

Jessica knows how to write a story and pull you right in for sure , I read this in under 3 hrs. I wish though that there had been more to the book , If it was going
Jessica's Book Review
Mar 11, 2013 Jessica's Book Review rated it really liked it
Read more reviews on my blog | Like me on Facebook

Surrender Your Love by J.C. Reed really surprised me, especially at the end leaving me wanting, no more like NEEDING the next book in the series ASAP.

The book starts off with young 20-something Brooke Stewart, a college graduate working in Real Estate. Brooke has a fun best friend/roommate, a job she doesn’t love but doesn’t hate, a “boyfriend”, and is trying to make it big in New York City. One night Brooke is suppose to meet the boss of anothe
Sheridan
Mar 12, 2013 Sheridan rated it it was amazing
J.C Reed really has a way with words. I rarely write reviews, but when I do, it's because I'm impressed. And SURRENDER YOUR LOVE had me more than impressed. I was gutted. I was -lost for words. I was daydreaming about what Jett and Brooke had.
description
I was even daydreaming to the point I was wishing I was Brooke, not only because she is a wonderful, funny and down-to-earth person but also because Jett is sexy, caring---a bad boy, who knows what he wants and has no problem saying it. HOLY DANG, all the t
Jessy (Jessy's Book Club)
As posted on http://jessysbookclub.wordpress.com/

Holy Mother of Pearls what a cliffhanger!

It started out slightly reminiscent of Fifty Shades of Grey. You know, the billionaire, the contract, the girl next door… and just like FSoG, I was sucked into the story. Yes, I’m still a sucker for these unlikely romances :) But then I got deeper into the story and realized that that’s where the comparison to FSoG ended.

Brooke is attracted to Jett (who wouldn’t be?!) but she’s just out of a relationship, h
scream 3 53 Mar 30, 2015 06:01AM
4th book 3 80 Apr 25, 2014 12:38PM
So what did you think? 25 317 Oct 23, 2013 05:07AM
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • Break Me Slowly (Shattered, #1)
  • Lockout (The Alpha Group, #2)
  • Incineration (Heart of Stone, #1; NSC Industries, #2)
  • The Arrangement 2: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #2)
  • Fate Interrupted (Fate Interrupted, #1)
  • Possession (The Plus One Chronicles, #2)
  • Rock My Bed (Black Falcon, #2)
  • Made for You (Cole, #2)
  • Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1)
  • Last Christmas (Bound Together, #1.5)
  • Breach (Breach, #1)
  • Broken
  • Raising Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed, #1)
  • Relentless (Shattered Hearts, #2)
  • Moving Forward (Timing is Everything, #1)
  • Cautious (Disastrous, #2)
J.C. Reed is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of SURRENDER YOUR LOVE series. She writes steamy contemporary fiction with a touch of mystery. When she's not typing away on her keyboard, forgetting the world around her, she dreams of returning to the beautiful mountains of Wyoming. You can also find her chatting on Facebook with her readers or spending time with her two children.

T
More about J.C. Reed...

Surrender Your Love (3 books)
  • Conquer Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #2)
  • Treasure Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #3)

“Tragedy may hit all of us in one way or another, but fate's not our enemy, Brooke. We are. By locking yourself away from the world, you choose your own mistakes and destroy any chance of ever finding happiness. You cannot control life, but you can chose who you are and what you make of it.” 53 likes
“Falling in love often happens at the wrong time, in the wrong place, with the wrong person.” 33 likes