Start by marking “Mint Ice Cream and a Vampire's Bite (The Taste of Love #3)” as Want to Read:
Mint Ice Cream and a Vampire's Bite (The Taste of Love #3)

Mint Ice Cream and a Vampire's Bite (The Taste of Love #3)

[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, shape-shifters, HEA]

Do you remember those movies where the evil vampires struck out in the night, sucking blood and generally causing mischief? Well, I do, because for me, they were reality. At least, until I met him.

But I’m forgetting my manners. I’m Grier Adams, and I’m terrified of vampires. R
Published January 5th 2013 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Mint Ice Cream and a Vampire's Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mint Ice Cream and a Vampire's Bite

Serena Yates
Jan 16, 2013 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
Like the first two books in the series, this story is written with quite a bit of humor and a wonderful focus on the "foody" part of the characters' love for each other. From Belgian chocolates in book 1, to coffee and donuts in book 2, we now advance to mint ice cream. A predilection both Grier, the werewolf who is scared to death of vampires, and Orion, the vampire who is his mate, share and manage to include in several of their lovemaking scenes with great success. Oh, and the fact that both ...more
Rachel
Jan 07, 2013 Rachel rated it liked it
A fun follow up, still not quite as enjoyable as the first one for me, but it was still a fun, quick read. I feel like things move so fast that it's *too* fast and not enough development for the characters and the main pairing's relationship. I hope it doesn't continue and hurt the overall feeling of the series.
Hc Lynn
Loved just about everything about this book... until....
the final resolution to the plot just did NOTHING for me at all.. the ending was enjoyable as well but was overclouded with disappointment.

(view spoiler)
Daesy
Lizzie
May 23, 2013 Lizzie rated it liked it
For me Scarlet Hyacinth is usually a home run kind of author, but I have to say, aside from being utterly boring, I think I gained ten pounds on the sickly sweetness in this story. The sex scenes were endless. I'm all for fleshed out and descriptive sex scenes, but a few pages will suffice. These went on and on and on and.....oh god, on.

There was the premise of a conflict, but every aspect of it was so easily resolved, I could literally see the yawns on the characters faces as it happened. I wo
Mickelange
Mar 03, 2015 Mickelange rated it did not like it
I am increasingly disappointed ..... it is always the same thing. A big top, a smaller bottom. no change of role.
sex is always in the same order: the top plays with the bottom's nipples, sucks him. the bottom comes. Then the top fuck the bottom, and the bottom comes again. (with some frills depending on the species ..)
Nothing original !. the top sucks. the bottom is fucked. What about a top being sucked? rimmed, fucked?
so I skip the sexes scenes...and focus on the scenario.... who is... very thi
CB
Jan 05, 2015 CB rated it it was amazing
A fun series to read - each one has 2 main characters with glimpses of the characters from the other stories - very enjoyable! I highly recommend them and hope to see more soon!

(I first read this in June 2013 and re-read it in December 2014 - I hope there are eventually more than the 3 books currently out as it is a fun series and I would re-read it again.)
Ana
Oct 06, 2014 Ana rated it it was ok
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by:Kevin
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 3.5 hearts

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Tara Mcmillan
Tara Mcmillan rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2013
Kristina
Kristina rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2013
Etta Mackey
Etta Mackey rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2013
Kitany
Kitany rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2013
Anya
Anya rated it really liked it
May 19, 2013
Chiara
Chiara rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2014
Cecilia Rodriguez
Jun 22, 2013 Cecilia Rodriguez rated it really liked it
Leaundra
Leaundra rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2014
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2013
Felicia
Felicia rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2013
Maggie
Maggie rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2013
Laura rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Erticchic378
Erticchic378 rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2013
Fadia Pierre
Fadia Pierre rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2013
Anna
Anna rated it it was ok
Feb 10, 2013
Arc
Arc rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2013
 ~♥ Elle ♥~
~♥ Elle ♥~ rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2013
Johanna
Johanna rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2014
Sassa
Sassa rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Meredith
Meredith rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven #2)
  • Unconventional Mate (Katzman, #5)
  • Craving a Lion (Pride Valley #2)
  • Owen's Promise (The Vampire District #4)
  • This War of Ours (Garnet, #1)
  • Leader and the Writer (Unmated at Midnight #7)
  • Messed Examinations
  • Tian's Hero (The Akanti #1)
  • The Alpha King (Passion's Hero #1)
  • Claiming A Betrayed Mate (Rough River Coyotes #2)
  • King Merek and the Mechanic (Royal Mates: Love's Diamond #1)
  • Mate of the Tsatrya
  • Fate (Wyndrah, #1)
  • Trill To Me Sweetly (A Paranormal's Love #1)
Scarlet Hyacinth was born in 1986, in a Romania still struggling under the weight of the communist regime. As a young girl, she started studying the English language and fell in love with books.
After a childhood spent devouring hundreds of pages of fantasy literature, Scarlet found her calling. While at uni, she discovered with the help of a dear friend that she had a knack for writing. The rest,
More about Scarlet Hyacinth...

The Taste of Love (3 books)
  • Belgian Chocolates and Incubus Kisses (The Taste of Love #1)
  • Coffee, Donuts, and a Werewolf Howl (The Taste of Love #2)