Start by marking “ニセコイ 5 [Fake Love 5] (Nisekoi, #5)” as Want to Read:
ニセコイ 5 [Fake Love 5] (Nisekoi, #5)

ニセコイ 5 [Fake Love 5] (Nisekoi #5)

楽に許嫁がいた!? しかも父親同士が決めた許嫁の万里花は10年前に約束を交わし鍵を持つ少女だった!? 楽の錠にあう鍵を持つ少女は3人のうち一体誰…? そんな中、楽は万里花の父に会うことになって…!?
Published January 4th 2013 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about ニセコイ 5 [Fake Love 5], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ニセコイ 5 [Fake Love 5]

Anna Hakopian t (-_-t)
Oct 26, 2015 Anna Hakopian t (-_-t) rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, march-2015
Notorious beach chapter!!
James
Aug 05, 2013 James rated it it was amazing
Romantic light hearted story. Nothing really dark in this. Good characters and art style. Protagonist is completely clueless.
Gavin Abdollahi
That ending...
THAT ENDING!!!
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Apr 15, 2015 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4/5

I think this is the best harem series I’ve read or watched thus far. Which means that most others I read or watch will be held up to this one, and is unlikely to beat it. If asked to recommend a harem, this will be the one I go to. It’s just that good.

So this volume is full of lots of more gang antics. Ichijo meets Marika’s daughter, he helps out Onodera at her family’s sweets shop, there’s a study session including a lie detector machine, Ichijo and Chitoge find a lost puppy, there’s a fest
Allison
I don't know if it was sleepiness on my part or a genuinely good volume on Nisekoi's part, but I feel like this series is really coming into its own. I still can't see any of the girls aside from Chitoge as reasonable options for Raku, writing-wise, but by now, they're all fairly likable. Marika, the newest character, is excellent, with a home life that leads to one of the most laugh out loud panels I'd seen in manga in ages, and though Tsugumi doesn't have much to do this volume, she's still pr ...more
Claire
Mar 08, 2016 Claire rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, this-year
I can't believe I am going to say this but I want Raku and Chitoge to be a real couple. Yes, I know in book 1 I swore I didn't want that to happen but Marika is a bitch and while I have nothing against Kosaki... Raku and Chitoge have a weird relationship and that's normal.

Also Claude is an absolute twit. Come on dude. Seishiro is a girl. Dumbass!

My favourite page from the book - this is what has made cheer for Raku and Chitoge:
Barbara
Jul 02, 2015 Barbara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I don't have much to say about this volume, since it's more of the usual hijinks and misunderstandings. The chapter with Chitoge bonding with "Fido" was adorable. And man, THAT ENDING. What a way to end a volume, go Onodera!

While Tsugumi is one of my favorite characters (Ruri is the top of my list), I've said it before and I'll say it again: Onodera is best girl. I'm not sure what to make of Mari, just yet.
Rebecca
Mar 19, 2015 Rebecca rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, romance, ya
While I continue to find Marika unbelievably annoying, this book does a good job of allowing Onodera and Raku to slowly grow closer. While Onodera may be the blandest of the romantic options, she's also starting to show evidence of some gumption, which makes me like her more and more...even if I'm fairly certain that he'll eventually choose Chitoge.
Kareena
Mar 30, 2016 Kareena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked this one better than the last one, mainly because there's a lot less Marika... I still am strongly team Onodera, but Chitoge is managing to make me like her more and more every chapter. I loved the last chapter of this one and I can't wait to read the next one!
Gustavo
May 06, 2016 Gustavo rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
It's festival time and Chitoge and Raku have a date, of course Onodera and Marika is on the festival too and they're jealous, We can see how Chitoge likes Raku.
All the girls have keys so I don't we are gonna know who the promise girl is.
Dylan Murphy
Another awesome volume of Nisekoi! hats off to Naoshi Komi for the constant laughter and wonderfully done characters!
If you get a chance to read this manga series, do it!
No the long wait for Volumes 6-10 to come in the mail!
Sharese Fontaine
Love it but sad (^^_)

Can not get it not available *sob*
But i love all the books just can not download 6 and up *sob*
Kate
Everyone has a key, most everyone has amnesia from 10 years ago...yeah, I don't expect to get any answers anytime soon. At least it's fun.
Oskar L.
Oskar L. rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2015
Anthony
Anthony rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2014
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2015
javiera
javiera rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2014
Curtis
Curtis rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Kaz
Kaz rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2014
Andrea the Great
Andrea the Great rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Steven Quiroa
Steven Quiroa rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2014
Carlota Garcia
Carlota Garcia rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Tomer Gelber
Tomer Gelber rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2014
Almira
Almira rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2016
Mahdi Ben abdallah
Mahdi Ben abdallah rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Mal
Mal rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2016
Amr Ahmed Mansoor
Amr Ahmed Mansoor rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Will Man
Will Man rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2016
  • となりの怪物くん 3 [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 3]
  • Love★Com, Vol. 10
  • With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child (With the Light, #7)
  • 俺様ティーチャー 17 (Oresama Teacher #17)
  • Monster Hunter Orage 03
  • アイツの大本命 3 [Aitsu no Daihonmei 3]
  • Tokyo Boys & Girls, Vol. 4
  • My Girlfriend's a Geek (novel): Volume 1
  • Cross Game 5 (Cross Game, #10-11)
  • GTO: The Early Years -- Shonan Junai Gumi, Volume 1
  • 山田くんと7人の魔女 1 [Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo 1] (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, #1)

Nisekoi (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • ニセコイ 1 [Fake Love 1] (Nisekoi, #1)
  • ニセコイ 2 [Fake Love 2] (Nisekoi, #2)
  • ニセコイ 3 [Fake Love 3] (Nisekoi, #3)
  • ニセコイ 4 [Fake Love 4] (Nisekoi, #4)
  • ニセコイ 6 [Fake Love 6] (Nisekoi, #6)
  • ニセコイ 7 [Fake Love 7] (Nisekoi, #7)
  • ニセコイ 8 [Fake Love 8] (Nisekoi, #8)
  • ニセコイ 9 [Fake Love 9] (Nisekoi, #9)
  • ニセコイ 10 [Fake Love 10] (Nisekoi, #10)
  • ニセコイ 11 [Fake Love 11] (Nisekoi, #11)