Start by marking “Jenna's Submission (The ShadowDance Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
Jenna's Submission (The ShadowDance Club, #2)

Jenna's Submission (The ShadowDance Club #2)

[Menage and More: Erotic Consensual BDSM Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, public exhibition, spanking, flogging, sex toys, HEA for M/F]

Jenna Lamont has kept a secret for seven years to protect her brothers who have retired from the Special Forces to operate their own BDSM club.

Colt Matthews has known Jenna since she was a teenager. As her brothers’ best friend and their Chi
228 pages
Published December 27th 2012 by Siren Publishing (first published December 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Jenna's Submission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jenna's Submission

A Table for Three by Lainey ReeseHotter Than Ever by Elle KennedySouth Seas Seduction by Anita KidesuBound by Their Kisses by Marla MonroeDelicate Freakn' Flower by Eve Langlais
Best Erotic Ménage Romance
51st out of 284 books — 232 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothThe Fault in Our Stars by John GreenThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadTwenty Boy Summer by Sarah OcklerEleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
My top 13 reads of 2013
118th out of 124 books — 14 voters

More lists with this book...

Bonnie
Feb 23, 2013 Bonnie rated it liked it
This second installment in the ShadowDance Club is a little better than the first, but the editing is still pretty bad. Not only were there inappropriate insertion of words, there was still some incontinuity in the story as in confusing the characters and who was in a scene and who wasn't.

Again, I liked the story, but I think the author needs to work on details and not glossing over some situations. Often the story seemed to be rushing to get to the next scene.
April
Once again a really interesting story is lessened by a fickle narrative. At many times throughout the story the Point of view changes in the middle of a section. Not a fan if this, it makes the story difficult to follow. The speaker should be consistent throughout a section.

Lots of side stories going on this time. So much drama to follow! Definitely leading you further into the series. A lot is put in place to hook you on the next story.

Again I felt there was much education about what a D's rela
Timeforme
Main Characters:
Jenna Lamont - A woman who has kept a secret for years to protect her brothers (the owners of The ShadowDance Club)
Colt Matthews - Head of Security for the ShadowDance Club

Synopsis:
Sparks have been flying between Jenna and Colt every time they are together but Jenna has been trying to avoid Colt and home for too long is not doing well. Colt and Jenna's brothers decide they need to intervene to help her so she is coerced into spending a week with Colt and experimenting with the BD
Amy
Feb 17, 2015 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I enjoyed this book. Really enjoy reading this series. However, there are errors in the book that need to be corrected. You will be reading and it will be about or with Jeena and Kats name will replace Jeena. This problem happens in the book several times with different characters.
Teresa
Jan 25, 2015 Teresa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 3-x
4.75 - really liked the multiple story lines / character views. getting a little tired of the writing errors as its starting to detract from the stories. (words misspelled, extra words added, words missing, wrong usage of past & present, etc) :/
Cassie Green
Oct 09, 2016 Cassie Green rated it it was amazing
This book had all that I would want suspense, drama, love, a family feeling this writer is the best!
Kimmy Borden
Kimmy Borden rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2014
Tasha
Tasha rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2016
Millie
Millie rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2014
Laurie
Laurie rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2015
Smiley35
Smiley35 rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2013
elftree1
elftree1 rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2013
Tammy Reynolds
Tammy Reynolds rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2013
Van
Van rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2013
Kg
Kg rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2014
Cj Williams
Cj Williams rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2013
Whiskey Starr
Whiskey Starr rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2014
Lee Ann
Lee Ann rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Allison
Allison rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2013
Reader of books
Reader of books rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Caanna
Caanna rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2013
Shannon Voorhis
Shannon Voorhis rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Heather White
Heather White rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2014
Kelli
Kelli rated it it was ok
Feb 15, 2015
Tanya Hill
Tanya Hill rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2013
Mekel Miller
Mekel Miller rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Liz Mkai
Liz Mkai rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2016
Selene Lupo
Selene Lupo rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2014
Leandra
Leandra rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2015
  • Bodyguards of Pleasure (Pleasure, Montana #8)
  • Double Inferno  (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #2)
  • Two Sirs for Sasha (Club Esoteria #9)
  • Love Under Two Doctors (Lusty, Texas, #11)
  • Brazen Seduction (Reckless and Brazen, #2)
  • Submission to Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #7)
  • Their Biker Babe in Training (The Dirty Dozen, #4)
  • Loving Sarah (Loving Sarah, #1)
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)
  • Doctor's Orders (The Martinis and Chocolate Book Club, #1)
  • Her Shadow Men  (Slick Rock #5)
  • Stony Creek Hero (Stony Creek #2)
  • Bound by Defiance (Owned #2)
  • Bad Boy Dom
A big SHOUT OUT to all of the readers who have let me know how much they enjoy my books....you all are the reason I love writing! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for you support!

Writing is an escape from normal - which bores me to distraction. I'm sure my family would assure you I haven't even been in normal's neighborhood in years so I probably don't have a real solid grasp of the concept.
More about Avery Gale...

The ShadowDance Club (7 books)
  • Katarina's Return (The ShadowDance Club, #1)
  • Rissa's Recovery (The ShadowDance Club, #3)
  • Trace & Tori (The ShadowDance Club, #4)
  • Reborn as Bree (The ShadowDance Club, #5)
  • Red Clouds Dancing (The ShadowDance Club #6)
  • Perfect Picture (The ShadowDance Club, #7)