2013 Yearbook of Jehovah Witnesses

2013 Yearbook of Jehovah Witnesses (Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesess #79)

4.84 of 5 stars 4.84  ·  rating details  ·  167 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Published 2013 by Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

To ask other readers questions about 2013 Yearbook of Jehovah Witnesses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 2013 Yearbook of Jehovah Witnesses

Levine
I always start my year by reading the yearbook. And talking about this YB 2013, I like its new cover, its contents—they are so encouraging me spiritually. can hardly wait to read the YB 2014 (:
Eric
It was an awesome book to read full of faith-strengthening stories of how Jehovah continues to guide his sheeplike ones to the fields of everlasting life in His new order. I highly recommend it to all my friends who are interested in strengthening their faith in God, and even those who feel that God does not exist, this book may help convince you otherwise.
Sue
Absolutely amazing! The encouragement I received was immense. I learned so much about each country. since it took me so long to get thru Myanmar that's what I recall most at the moment. Especially poignant was the man with no legs who uses blocks to walk with and a sixteen year old girl whose house was destroyed by a cyclone watching it be rebuilt.
Tricia C
I found this Yearbook a lot easier to read than previous years', mostly because it didn't include a complete + comprehensive history of the organization in the particular country. It was full of wonderful and encouraging experiences, and I would recommend it to all my friends!
Chaba
A very encouraging and delightful account of our history and growth. It would be a complete disservice to oneself not to read this year's 2013 yearbook.
Veronic
Every year I am amazed that I am a part of such a wonderful world-wide organization.
Very encouraging !!
MsPage
Each yearbook is a treasure. This one is no exception. From the very young, to the very old ~ this book is full of faith, demonstrated.
Amyra
Bellissime esperienze
Oliver
Feb 13, 2013 Oliver added it
Recommends it for: Jehovah's Witnesses
Shelves: books-i-own, jw
Wow. This is really good. I enjoyed it a lot. It shorter than past years. It was a nice easy read and the format made it easy to start and stop when you need. I love the new cover and can't wait for the 2014 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses!
Jeremy
The 3 stars are it's rating among other YBs.... not among books in general...
And mostly due to how much of the world report had already been released on the website.
Still... a must read.
Jason Badilles
One of the good books that Jehovah provides to his loyal servants. A very nutritious spiritual food that will really keeps us healthy in serving HIM... GREAT PROVIDER!
Melinae
I really enjoyed this yearbook. Those life experiencies touched my heart deeply and remind me what's really important.
Lydia
I love reading the yearbooks. Learning about all the experiences that the brothers and sisters have. Really awesome.
Amanda R.
The yearbooks are always so encouraging. I love to read the history of how my religion was spread around the world.
Janet
I love reading about our brothers and sisters all over the world. How can one not give this 5 stars?
Tristan Stewart
Not going to lie, got quite emotional on multiple occasions!
Heather
Really enjoyed this.
Travis
Very encouraging!
Kenna
Kenna added it
Aug 26, 2014
Mary Coder
Mary Coder marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Estrella
Estrella marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Just Started Reading This And I LIKE It! 1 7 May 06, 2013 02:29PM
The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania is a non-stock, not-for-profit organization headquartered in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, United States. It is the main legal entity used worldwide by Jehovah's Witnesses to direct, administer and develop doctrines for the religion and is often referred to by members of the religion simply as "the Society".
More about Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society...
What Does The Bible Really Teach? My Book of Bible Stories The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived Questions Young People Ask. Answers That Work Mankind’s Search for God