Start by marking “An Angel's Justice” as Want to Read:
An Angel's Justice

An Angel's Justice

Even though Sarah Dawes is only dressed like an angel, acting like a saint isn’t easy. Especially not at her company’s Halloween party, where hedonistic desire is the name of the game and the Devil is her partner.

Playing with dangerous pleasures, she follows him to Hell, where he shows her he is more than the monster society has deemed him, and he offers her a chance to be
26 pages
Published by Books to Go Now (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about An Angel's Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Angel's Justice

Casey Dawes
Apr 18, 2012 Casey Dawes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance
I really like well-written books. The Devil's Angel had me engaged from the very beginning. Everything in the book moved the plot forward. It was a light read, but there were also serious questions that make you think!

Well-done and highly recommended!
Beth Wright
Jul 27, 2012 Beth Wright rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-read
This is an 18+ read. It is short, but hot :) Wow, talk about a sweet Devil, yummy. Omg, I just about died laughing when I found out, The Devil owns a sex toy business 0.o lmao, woot....you go sexy Devil :D Love it :D A must read.

♥♥♥♥♥
Trillium
Apr 11, 2012 Trillium rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome! It draws you in...and keeps you going..."hot" sex!
Sadie Forsythe
Jul 31, 2013 Sadie Forsythe rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-lendable
This was OK. There just basically wasn't enough to it. (view spoiler) ...more
Kay Clodfelter
May 15, 2015 Kay Clodfelter rated it it was amazing
I totally enjoyed this creative short story. It had a great story that pulled you in, fun characters, and it was told in a way that felt complete. Too many times short stories leave you feeling like you are missing out on some of the story... OH, but this is not the case here!!! This book blew me away!!! This showed us even the Devil needs love, which was so darn entertaining to read... I can't wait to read more from Mrs. Winters, she has a new fan, to add to her list... I am happy to recommend ...more
Kendra
Apr 13, 2014 Kendra rated it it was ok
I found this book forgotten on my kobo and read it was no expectations and got just that. When I figured out what was going on I felt a little disappointed. Sarah was great! But that's the only character I liked. Maybe if this was a longer book I'd feel differently maybe if I looked at him from the "pre hell" world I'd like him but... Anyways I'm giving his a 2 because there is no half and it's not strong enough for a 3.
Sharon Kleve
Oct 19, 2012 Sharon Kleve rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
The Devils Angel is smoken Hot! It’s a quick, sexy short read. The detail was amazing, I felt like I was in Hell with Sara. The description of the kiss made me wonder what I’d chose if I was in the same situation. I’ll definitely keep reading Ms. Winters books.
Midnight Sapp
A fast, enjoyable, hot read.

The descriptions of hell and the punishments according to the crime committed by those in there were great. I really liked this devil and the twist at the end! Wanted to read more about Sarah and the devil. Looking forward to read more Danica Winter's stories.
Linda
Mar 06, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it
A quick, fun read with smutty fluff. Sarah is dressed as an angel with halo to the company masquerade when she encounters a red, hot, yummy Devil who sweeps her off her feet. Shes about to have the night of her life. ...more
Lindsay
Jan 01, 2013 Lindsay marked it as to-read
Amazon Freebie 01/01/2013

Hana
Jul 02, 2015 Hana rated it did not like it
One of those short stories which are written only because of sex, are illigical and rather silly.
Laura Thompson
Laura Thompson rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2013
Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2013
Dorothy Hall
Dorothy Hall rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2013
Robert
Robert rated it it was ok
Apr 02, 2013
Krista
Krista rated it it was ok
May 19, 2013
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Jennifer rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2013
Katrina
Katrina rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2013
amoora
amoora rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2013
Yuri
Yuri rated it liked it
Amy S.
Amy S. rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2013
Kerrie-Lea
Kerrie-Lea rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2015
Heidi Anderson
Heidi Anderson rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2013
Kym Grime
Kym Grime rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
Angel Martin
Angel Martin rated it really liked it
Julie Gabriel
Julie Gabriel rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2013
Elaine
Elaine rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2014
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2013
Jim
Jim rated it did not like it
Feb 08, 2013
Danica Winters is an Amazon bestselling author who has won multiple awards for writing books that grip readers with their ability to drive emotion through suspense and occasionally a touch of magic. Most recently, Danica was the winner of the Paranormal Romance Guild’s Paranormal Romantic Suspense Book of the Year Award and Chanticleer Media’s Paranormal Book of the Year for her novel Montana Must ...more
More about Danica Winters...