Start by marking “Wielkie Polowanie (Koło Czasu, #2.1)” as Want to Read:
Wielkie Polowanie (Koło Czasu, #2.1)

Wielkie Polowanie (Das Rad der Zeit #3)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  514 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Część 1 dwutomowego wydania Tomu 2.
Mroki gromadzą się nad światem. Wprawdzie nigdy nie był on doskonały, ale Czarny po przebudzeniu zmieni go w piekło. Zło próbują powstrzymać władające magicznymi mocami Aes Sedai, dbające o to, by magii nie używano do niegodziwych celów. Są jednak zbyt słabe wobec sił Sprzymierzeńców Ciemności. Niegdyś mężczyźni też władali magią. Trzy ty
Paperback, Wydanie I, 858 pages
Published 1995 by Zysk i S-ka (first published 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Wielkie Polowanie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wielkie Polowanie

An Odd1
1* undoubtedly better if series read in order complete. I thought I read "Wheel of Time" long ago, remembered very long, but this mid-series episode feels like an endless meandering conversation caught without beginning or end, soap opera with odd spellings of ooga-booga scary words. In the Prologue, "the man who called himself Bors" (and no other less tedious name) cringes, slumping to appear shorter and less assertive in front of sycophants nodding and arguing with, then overcome by, unheard i ...more
Known
The writing is good. I could have enjoyed the book more if we didn't keep meeting new characters whose only function seemed to be color. The story dragged on a bit, as a result. Unfortunately, you have to read the earlier books to appreciate this book.

Who rates the appropriate ages of the readers!?! This book is NOT suitable for age "ten and up". Maybe if you are looking at the vocabulary, only? You might argue that a ten-year-old could read and understand the words. It's a stretch.

Even if you d
Irl Newham
Very interesting story if very wordy. I am not sure if it is necessary to read every thought of many of the characters.
tom
Jan 11, 2007 tom added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: d and d fans.
I liked this one and its essential to read if you want to get through the series. It has its ups and downs. I loved book one and three but this one I just liked. Again Jordans detail is incredible however that is possibly where he started to drag this book down at parts.
Dustin
Read the reviews for the Great Hunt. This is only the first part!
Johnny Raven
Johnny Raven marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Kathleen A Norris
Kathleen A Norris marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Gribel
Gribel marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
  • Le poison de la vengeance (L'assassin royal, #4)
  • L'invincible forteresse (Le trône de fer, #5)
  • Dune - Tome 2 (Dune, #1)
  • The Nightmare Lands (Dragons of Winter Night, #1, Dragonlance Chronicles #3)

Robert Jordan was the pen name of James Oliver Rigney, Jr., under which he was best known as the author of the bestselling The Wheel of Time fantasy series. He also wrote under the names Reagan O'Neal and Jackson O'Reilly.

Jordan was born in Charleston, South Carolina. He served two tours in Vietnam (from 1968 to
More about Robert Jordan...
The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time, #1) The Great Hunt (Wheel of Time, #2) The Dragon Reborn (Wheel of Time, #3) The Shadow Rising (Wheel of Time, #4) The Gathering Storm (Wheel of Time, #12)