Start by marking “Getting Your Husband to Talk to You: Secrets to Helping Him Share His Heart” as Want to Read:
Getting Your Husband to Talk to You: Secrets to Helping Him Share His Heart

Getting Your Husband to Talk to You: Secrets to Helping Him Share His Heart

4.67  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
"The only husbands who will not talk to their wives are the ones who do not believe they will be listened to. If your husband believes you will listen to him, he will talk to you."

In this eye-opening new book on communication?or its lack?in marriage, Bob and Cheryl Moeller help couples break free from behaviors that hinder heart connections. The book provides for wives suc
Published September 1st 2013 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Getting Your Husband to Talk to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Your Husband to Talk to You

Jennine
Jul 23, 2013 Jennine rated it it was amazing
Getting Your Husband to Talk to You by Bob and Cheryl Moeller, is due out September 1st. The authors are not only a couple themselves, but they have also counseled many marriages over the years. My interest in this title stems from the fact that I am a very out spoken wife and my husband is pretty quiet. As a matter of fact, the more vocal I get, the quieter he gets! So how do I get him to speak up when it really counts?

Using many different sources, the authors explain how males and females are
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2015
Jody Boone
Jody Boone rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2015
IrenesBookReviews
IrenesBookReviews marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Laurie
Laurie marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Ola
Ola marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016