Start by marking “Bus-a-saurus Bop” as Want to Read:
Bus-a-saurus Bop

Bus-a-saurus Bop

Whether their school bus is a brand-new beauty or the oldest dinosaur around-like this one!-readers will be carried away by the bouncing, rhyming text and the vibrant, everything's-alive scenery. From our pint-sized hero, Norman, to the Tardee twins, to the wacky-looking driver, Ms. Hopper, this cast of characters is almost as wild looking as the reptilian bus itself. At e ...more
Published August 4th 2003 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

To ask other readers questions about Bus-a-saurus Bop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bus-a-saurus Bop

Kathryn Hogan
Great for the first day of school, or great for a first time bus rider. I absolutely loved this book! The illustrations are amazing. The rhyming is wonderful. I will definately use this book is my classroom. This is perfect for a lesson on rhyming or illiteration. The book is about a bus that is a monster and all the students get picked up along the bus route. its uses rhyming with each sentence to describe the students going on board. Very Cute book! My favorite by far!
Zoraya Brown
I would use this book to help children to adjust to coming to school and riding a school bus for the first times. The illustrations, and busy routines of how the bus o saurus gets the children on to the bus is an exciting and adventurous way to help children to feel better about the whole process.
Mary
Apr 15, 2008 Mary rated it really liked it
Libby
Jul 19, 2010 Libby rated it really liked it
The text in this book is VERY clever and has a great rhythm and sound about it. I'm not sure how much of it my 22-mo-old son understands, but he loves reading it regardless. The pictures are kinda different- they're a bit surreal.
Tye
Feb 01, 2013 Tye rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
A cute book from a local author.

The concept is really unique so I definitely have to give the author credit for that.
Kim
Feb 28, 2011 Kim rated it really liked it
Kind of a strange book of the "What do boys like?: Dinosaurs and Cars!" ilk. Still, I like it well enough, and the rhythm is fun.
Aspasia
Aspasia rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2011
Ruth Pohl
Ruth Pohl rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2014
Benjamin Elliott
Benjamin Elliott rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Donna Shepherd
Donna Shepherd rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2008
Denita
Denita rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2016
Steve
Steve rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2011
Jason Beyer
Jason Beyer rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2012
Terrah
Terrah rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2013
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2012
Amber Lund
Amber Lund rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Paige Yoder
Paige Yoder rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2011
Audrina
Audrina rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2014
Katey
Dec 04, 2010 Katey rated it it was amazing
What a fun way to go to school! I want to ride in a bus-a-saurus!
Christian
Christian rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2010
Valerie
Valerie rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2011
Gavin
Gavin rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2014
Greta
Greta added it
Nov 12, 2009
John
John marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2012
Cindy Skwierc
Cindy Skwierc marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Jenger
Jenger marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Brianne
Brianne marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Meghan
Meghan marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Amelia Russell
Amelia Russell marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Jamie Carter
Jamie Carter marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2017
Diane Shore says that she never grew up past the 3rd grade and admits that she still thinks like an impetuous nine-year-old with ADD. She is the author of, Bus-A-Saurus Bop, winner of the 2004 Childrens Choice Award, Look Both Ways, winner of the 2007 Kansas Reads to Preschoolers Award, and her most recent picturebook, This Is the Dream, which received a Booklist starred review and was named a 200 ...more
More about Diane Z. Shore...