Mug Shots: Celebrities Under Arrest

Mug Shots: Celebrities Under Arrest

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Culled, stolen, bribed from and ferreted out of police departments all over the country, here are dozens of mug shots of celebrities who have been arrested, including Jane Fonda, Christian Slater, O.J. Simpson, Paul Rubens ("Pee Wee Herman"), Al Pacino, Axel Rose, Larry King, and Suzanne Sommers, plus their specific charges and reports of the incidents. 45 photos.
Paperback, 1 page
Published May 1st 1996 by St. Martin's Press (first published March 1996)

Jessica
I picked this up for my son from a book swap rack, thinking he'd enjoy it...and who wouldn't, in this celebrity culture of ours? Of course, I read it, and it hasn't yet made it into my son's hands... Everyone from O.J. Simpson, Hugh Grant, Lrry King, Dudley Moore, to Jane Fonda and Tonya Harding, are included...with a write-up for each. Here's the write-up for Keanu Reeves, May 5, 1993 (in the pic he looks terribly young w/long hair): "According to several reports, the 'Speed' star was pulled ov...more
Love
Well I learned a few deatails about the celebrities in this. There was one I never knew even got arrested.
On the other hand I am glad I did not pay for this book. Would not be worth the $8.95 that is stickered. Thus only 3 stars..Don't waist your money on his all this info should be on the net some where.
Eva Leger
Jun 11, 2010 Eva Leger rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Eva by: found @ Goodwill
Shelves: b-non-fiction, celebs
2.5 - I can't go 3 stars on this because it was just okay but it's worth slightly more than 2 stars. There's no way in hell I'd have paid &8.95 for this which is the sticker price. As it happened I picked it up at my local Goodwill for a quarter - much more an appropriate price IMO. :)
This was a tad bit informative - I had no idea some of these guys have been arrested. Jane Fonda was a hottie when she was younger too - didn't know that. Howard Rollins (apparently an actor of some sort - nev...more
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2011
Debora
Debora marked it as to-read
May 18, 2008