Start by marking “Well of the Damned (Kinshield Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
Well of the Damned (Kinshield Saga, #3)

Well of the Damned (The Kinshield Saga #3)

Book 3 of The Kinshield Saga

Having banished the demon released from its prison by his defeated nemesis Ravenkind, Gavin Kinshield faces new challenges: a magical barrage by Ravenkind's grieving mother and an age-old mystery whose time has come to be revealed.

A former member of an elite battlers' guild, Cirang Deathsblade has a dark past. She sits in gaol, awaiting the new
Published December 24th 2012 by Peach Orchard Press

To ask other readers questions about Well of the Damned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Well of the Damned

Scott
Dec 31, 2012 Scott rated it it was amazing
When I read that K.C. May had decided to write a third and fourth book in her Kinshield Saga I was stoked. I have been a big fan of her writing since I read the first book in the series and was very curious to see what her next project was going to turn out to be.

Can the rough brawling warrant knight turned king manage a kingdom, a relationship, and deal with a surprise enemy from his past? This book continues the story as well as the quality of writing that I have come to expect from K.C. May.
Daniel J. Weber
Aug 10, 2013 Daniel J. Weber rated it really liked it
I must say that I really enjoyed this book. It is a good continuation of the story that K.C. May has been telling throughout the series. A common complaint that I have had with May's writing thus far is that it starts out fairly slow. Through this was true for the first 2 books in the series, it is not true with this book. It starts out strong and keeps going right until the end. Never did it feel like the book was dragging.

This, for me, was the strongest book in the series thus far. As has been
Kara Prem
Jul 30, 2013 Kara Prem rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the Gavin Kinsheild series, and it picks up pretty close to the end of book 2. Gavin has taken the throne and has married Feanna, but things have not settled down, and there is trouble all over the place. He's got to deal with two mysterious twins who seem to appear out of nowhere, insisting that Gavin isn't the rightful king; there has been nonstop rain and it's starting to threaten the cities and farms; and then there's Cirang - healed, but not totally herself. If possible ...more
Rosemary (grooving with the Picts)
A little disappointing after the perfectly formed first two in the series, (The Kinshield Legacy and The Wayfarer King) which I thought had come to a fitting and satisfying conclusion.
Chris
Feb 08, 2013 Chris rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this third book in the series.
It was very well paced and had many twists and turns that I did not see coming. Just a really fun read!
Looking forward to the next book.

Long live king Gavin!
Kim Jackson
Jun 10, 2013 Kim Jackson rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good book. I would have never suspected the ending but an overall good book. I would have liked to see the book have Gavin participating in a "worth while" quest but overall it worked.
Julian White
So - the riddle solved, the stones released and Gavin is confirmed king; the demon is returned to its realm and Brodas is killed. All is set for Gavin and his new wife to live happily ever after... This is how their new life starts.
Adam Stephens
Jan 15, 2013 Adam Stephens rated it really liked it
Another great read from K.C. Gavin has become one of my favorite literary characters. Can't wait for the next installment.
Kerri Savasta greco
Feb 01, 2014 Kerri Savasta greco rated it really liked it
Enjoyable story. Decent plot. Nice quick read. A bit of action though I felt like the climactic end was a little bit of a let down. This book does set the stage for the next one and I will read it.
Craig
Mar 28, 2013 Craig rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion to the story but it seems like it may go on? I sure hopw so because I want to see what becomes of the new kingdom after all that has come to pass.
Jeremy
Jeremy rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2013
Adam
Adam rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Scott
Scott rated it liked it
Dec 01, 2013
Mark
Mark rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Michael To
Michael To rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2013
Edward
Edward rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2014
Matt Lofland
Matt Lofland rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2014
Shawn
Shawn rated it liked it
May 23, 2014
Kyle E. Case
Kyle E. Case rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2014
Chris Dartois
Chris Dartois rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2013
Tanya Marrocco-redmond
Tanya Marrocco-redmond rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2013
Hilde
Hilde rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2016
Sam Stengler
Sam Stengler rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2014
Joel Moore
Joel Moore rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2014
Puri
Puri rated it did not like it
Jun 17, 2013
Mihaela Gaspar
Mihaela Gaspar rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2015
Edward Shumpert jr.
Edward Shumpert jr. rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2014
Gary Henderson
Gary Henderson rated it really liked it
May 07, 2014
Earl Wengewicz
Earl Wengewicz rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2014
Jeffery W. Whitmore
Jeffery W. Whitmore rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2014
  • The Music Mage (The Ravanmark Saga, #1)
  • Cameron's Law (Adelheid, #1)
  • The Last to Fall
  • Jewel of Shaylar (Kingdoms of Chandra, #1)
  • The Shadowed Path
  • Lucifer's Odyssey
  • Degrees of Delusion
  • The Weight of a Crown (The Azhaion Saga)
  • The Gift of Fury (Count Albritton #2)
  • Night of Wolves (The Paladins, #1)
  • Voice
  • Amulet of Aria (Bakkian Chronicles, #3)
  • The Seedbearing Prince: Part I (World Breach #1)
  • The Faery Hunt
  • The Shadow at the Gate  (The Tormay Trilogy, #2)
  • Dark Moonlighting (Dark Moonlighting, #1)
  • The Tunnel Betwixt...
  • The Son of Man
K.C. May grew up in the mid-western USA and in Hawaii, and earned a B.A. in Russian from Florida State University. After a year in Taiwan teaching English and studying Mandarin Chinese, she lived in the Arizona desert where she founded a Rottweiler rescue organization and worked as a computer programmer and technical writer. Her interests include karate, backpacking, motorcycle riding, dog ...more
More about K.C. May...

The Kinshield Saga (4 books)
  • The Kinshield Legacy (The Kinshield Saga, #1)
  • The Wayfarer King (The Kinshield Saga, #2)
  • Kinshield's Redemption (The Kinshield Saga, #4)