Start by marking “Kontagious” as Want to Read:
Kontagious

Kontagious

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE, FOR RICHER, FOR POORER, IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, TO LOVE AND TO CHERISH; FROM THIS DAY FORWARD UNTIL DEATH DO US PART...

When Kandice took her wedding vows to her husband Derrick, she had no idea that her marriage would one day end. After completely committing to the man she chose to give her love, life
Kindle Edition, 1st
Published December 21st 2012 by DiamondStone Productions (first published November 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kontagious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kontagious

K Nikki  Waden
Dec 24, 2012 K Nikki Waden rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5stars
Very good book with a lot of drama from the beginning to the end.Can't wait until part2 come out so the drama can continue..Nikki Urban has done it again.
Felisha Bradshaw
Jul 28, 2013 Felisha Bradshaw rated it really liked it

4stars for KONTAGIOUS! by TRINA BLACKMAN an UG MAG Official Reviewer!

For me from the very first page I knew this would be something I would like reading. It had my attention from the very start. Now I felt a little weird about reading a sexual relationship with an underage male in it, but I kept reading. I read it over and over again. Even as I write this review, I went back to get read the first few pages all again. it was most intense. How many women get
Mirrlees
Oct 28, 2013 Mirrlees rated it it was amazing
Oh lord where do I start? Derrick, Kontagious (Kandice), Alexis or chance! Lets just say I am ready for everything to come full circle. What a story, what a story. Kandice thinks that what is on the other side of the fence is better but who knows she may get a rude awakening. Is Chance it or is he not. Now Derrick what kinda husband are you? You either here or you there, now you get what you deserve its now a battlefield, really...Bring it! lol! Should Alexis give up? I think so she is worth ...more
Barbara Morgan
Jan 05, 2013 Barbara Morgan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-book-shelf
KONTAGIOUS by Author Nikki Urban is an excellent book with a great storyline.

Kandice is married and loves her husband , but looks to fill her sexual appetite with a younger man.
Little does she know that the grass is not always green on the other side.

This book has it all secrets, lies, backstabbing, cheating, deception and sex.

The storyline will capture you from the beginning. The plot was great and the so were the characters.

Once again Author Nikki Urban writes another 5 star.
Tia
Jan 02, 2014 Tia rated it it was amazing
Why oh why did you leave me hanging off the cliff like that Nikki omg I need you to get part 2 out asap. To much juiciness going on and I need to know who what when where and how. I hope that eveything comes out in book 2 cause I need answers my over active imagination is running wild over here. I didn't pick a side but I will say this Chance is my new boothang I do like him because he is neutral in this whole thing at the moment. Comeon Kontagious 2 the final chapter cool mame for a title ;-)
Dee Cherry
Jan 22, 2015 Dee Cherry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
Kandi

Kandi was ruthless! Derrick had no idea who he was dealing with! This story had a good cast of characters which made for a great read. In the beginning, I had no idea Kandi would turn out the way she did! Great example of a woman scorned. Once I started reading, Kontagious was a good drama filled read that kept me turning the pages quickly. This was my first read by Nikki Urban & I am looking forward to reading more of her books.
MZURAQT
Jan 02, 2013 MZURAQT rated it really liked it
Kandice is a married women who thinks the grass is greener on the other side but could she be right?
She loves her husband but what do you do when he doesn't meet up to your sexual standards? Left with no other choice she makes a wild decision.Along the way she finds out secrets that will change her life forever.

Kudos to Nikki!!! Good book. Good story line had me from page one.The action and characters were off the chain. Can't wait for part 2.
Kat Dailey
Jan 20, 2014 Kat Dailey rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by Nikki Urban and I must say it was a great read! It's filled with drama, suspense, and betrayal. Can't wait to see how part 2 unfolds!
Deidre
Jan 16, 2016 Deidre rated it it was amazing
great book and I can't wait for book 2.
Roxie
Roxie rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2013
Author Nikki
Author Nikki rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2014
Jazz
Jazz rated it it was amazing
Wilki J
Wilki J rated it it was amazing
Toni Taylor
Toni Taylor rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2015
Kim Grimes
Kim Grimes rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Olcola
Olcola rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2015
Natasha Hall
Natasha Hall rated it really liked it
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2012
Charlene Grooms
Charlene Grooms marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Leona Romich
Leona Romich marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Slim
Slim marked it as to-read
Shon
Shon marked it as to-read
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Tara Goodman-baruwa
Tara Goodman-baruwa marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2013
Latasha
Latasha marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013
Shante Nixon
Shante Nixon marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
Reese
Reese marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
T
T marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Linda Strickland
Linda Strickland marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
*~CONN!3~
*~CONN!3~ marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Shauna
Shauna marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Sheryl Boyce
Sheryl Boyce marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
Tiasha
Tiasha marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
charnell Lowery
charnell Lowery marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Shefferd McLean
Shefferd McLean marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Mia2785
Mia2785 marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Latesha
Latesha marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015