Start by marking “The Twelfth Imam: Rise of the Antichrist” as Want to Read:
The Twelfth Imam: Rise of the Antichrist

The Twelfth Imam: Rise of the Antichrist

When the President of Iran announced to the world his country had just launched three nuclear missiles at Israel, little did he realize his grand plan would set in motion a series of events that fulfilled prophesies in both Islamic and Christian holy writings by heralding the return of the Islamic Messiah, the one the bible calls the Anti-Christ.

In a story that is ripped f
Published 2013 by Westbow Press

To ask other readers questions about The Twelfth Imam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Twelfth Imam

James Parker
Mar 09, 2015 James Parker rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
James W. Parker’s first novel is a fast-paced political action thriller that will appeal to religious and secular lovers of mystery and mayhem. The action takes place mostly in New York City and the Islamic countries of the Middle East. Parker skillfully weaves together end times theology from the three great Abrahamic religions – Judaism, Christianity, and Islam – and explores a maze of ancient prophecies that, if unchecked, might lead to “the end of days.”
Dan Kane
Jean
Aug 02, 2016 Jean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it. Each chapter kept me wanting to read more. I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen to the characters. I hope there will be another book.
Maria
Aug 09, 2016 Maria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Twelfth Imam is fabulous. If you're a fan, you will love it and if you're not a fan, then I urge you to get this book and you will soon become a fan!This story is very relevant in the days we're living in. The events are not so far-fetched, and you can easily see these things happening. Not only that, but they fit with Biblical prophecy. That's what makes his books so thought-provoking!
Highly recommended. I enjoyed reading every page of this book. A first degree page turner. James Parker - y
Dorcas
Aug 09, 2016 Dorcas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When you come across this book the first thing that comes into your mind something to do with religion. But you will be surprised to read this action thriller book it has nothing to do with religion, in fact, it is all about politics and governance. Living to its standard the book takes you into an action of politics with some humor in it. The story is crafted with a nice plot and good characterization that drive the story. It is fun to read this book, and you get a feeling of reading something ...more
Stan
Aug 01, 2016 Stan rated it it was amazing
It was like watching a movie in my head. I felt like I could see what was going on as I was reading the book. I really enjoyed it.
Paul
Aug 09, 2016 Paul rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an interesting read, another point of view to consider. It seems to follow the Biblical teachings about this future "leader", and the challenges that will be face by those who will be living under this tyrant.
Nicki
Aug 09, 2016 Nicki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating book. The story is really good, & the characters are realistic & multi-dimensional. I also found the book educational.
Clarence Hall Jr.
Clarence Hall Jr. marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Venessa
Venessa marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Monique Gonzalez (Valadez)
Monique Gonzalez (Valadez) is currently reading it
Jul 27, 2016
Jean
Jean rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2016
Word Slinger
Word Slinger rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2016
ה
ה rated it liked it
May 28, 2016
Ara
Ara marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Lee Sparks depew
Lee Sparks depew marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Marilyn J Cotton
Marilyn J Cotton rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2015
Sama
Sama marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Michael Mcelligott
Michael Mcelligott marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2013
Tony
Tony rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2013
Alana
Alana rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2013
Tom
Tom rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2013
Alan
Alan rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2013
Steven Moore
Steven Moore marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Tate Davis
Tate Davis rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2013
Camilla Holt
Camilla Holt marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2012
Rosely
Rosely rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2012