His Baby Dream (Safe Harbor Medical, #11)

His Baby Dream (Safe Harbor Medical #11)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Determined To Be A DadBiology teacher Peter Gladstone may have lost his beloved wife, but the tragedy only strengthened his resolve to create a family. With a donor egg and a surrogate mom, Peter is sure to be a proud papa soon, thanks to the fertility specialists at Safe Harbor Medical.

Harper Anthony seems like the perfect choice for the donor. She's smart, beautiful and...more
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published June 4th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

Susan
Good book. Peter really wants to be a dad. He thought his dream was over when his wife died, but then found out it could happen after all. When Peter sees Harper's name on the egg donor list he feels she would be the perfect one to choose. He likes her and her daughter and would love his child to be like them. The problem is that she doesn't know that he's going to be the father.

I liked both Peter and Harper. Both had issues that were keeping them from having a happy future. Harper had lost her...more
Sue
This was fine... but great, worth recommending... it falls short. It was missing something but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Was it the heros' inability to let go of his late wife's memory? You can only beat that dead horse so long.

Was it her ability to "forgive" secrets too early... Here was a point that could caused a real "couple" issue and it was glossed over in a few pages.

Saving point, feelings around surrogacy were really fleshed out (Positives definitely, negatives - little info/feel...more
Yazmin
In His Baby Dream by Jacqueline Diamond, Peter Gladstone has not given up his dream of being a father, even after he lost his beloved wife two years before. But he doesn’t want another woman in his life, he only wants children, so he will create his family thanks to a donor egg and a surrogate mom with the help of the fertility specialists at Safe Harbor Medical.

Harper Anthony is new on the egg donor website and she seems like the perfect choice. He can see his kids as a slightly different versi...more
John
I have loved this series and this a great addition to it
Amanda
Got this book from goodreads give away and I loved it. I will be looking for more books by Jacqueline Diamond. This book was a fast read for me because it was well written and flowed beautifully. Thank you Jacqueline for sending my book so quickly. If you ever need an idea for a book I would love to share my own personal romance story with you, LOL.
John
By the title and the cover I did not expect much, but it is an excellent book. The characters treat each other like everyone should. Topics discussed were very informative.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Safe Harbor Medical
Category: Home and Family
Mary Beth Goeggel
Mary Beth Goeggel marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Alysha
Alysha marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Kelli Welter
Kelli Welter marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Brenna
Brenna marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Josephine
Josephine marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
John
John marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
21946
USA TODAY bestselling novelist Jackie Diamond Hyman, who writes as Jacqueline Diamond, has sold more than ninety novels. They include mysteries, romantic suspense, romantic comedies, Regency romances, horror and fantasy.

Jackie is a former Associated Press reporter based in Los Angeles. She also wrote a TV column and theater articles for AP, interviewing such celebrities as Lily Tomlin, Jimmy Smits...more
More about Jacqueline Diamond...
By Leaps and Bounds The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6) His Hired Baby (Safe Harbor Medical, #2) The Baby Dilemma (Safe Harbor Medical, #8) The Detective's Accidental Baby (Safe Harbor Medical, #7)