From This Moment On (Made in Montana, #6)

From This Moment On (Made in Montana #6)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  6 reviews
He's one cowboy she can't resist

Cowboy and lady-magnet Trace McAllister has a problem…and she's petite, with almond-shaped eyes and a body that makes his libido beg for mercy. Sure, the Sundance Dude Ranch has attracted a bevy of gorgeous townie women. But not one draws him in like sexy little Nikki Flores.

Nikki isn't looking to play games with some good-lookin' charmer of...more
Paperback, Harlequin Blaze #753, 224 pages
Published May 21st 2013 by Harlequin

CL (www.loveisastateofmind.net)
 photo FiveStar_zps83aafc37.jpg

I really like this series as a whole but even though I enjoyed this book, it did lack the sparkle that its predecessors had mainly because there were three major plot lines which were introduced but never resolved:

1. Whilst I liked the mini "twist" at the end, I think it was then resolved far too quickly afterwards and would have helped stir things up and keep things interesting if it had been revealed a bit earlier.

2. Nikki's fear of horses and Trace helping her to overcome that fear which seem...more
Darcy
Wasn't bad, a few moments were darn funny and true lol' ing occurred! ONe such instance, when Trace and Rachel realized they may run into each other in the hall at Nikki and Matt's place and agree to pretend they don't know each other!!!!
The story is all about how they get together, we know from previous stories, they have been around each other, and they are sparks there, but neither is willing to do anything about it based on their personal circumstances and situations. It is a fight for these...more
NixLapi
The last McAllister standing, Trace's story just wasn't as engaging as the rest of his siblings. There was very little conflict, and Nikki's big bad history ended up being pretty game and easily overcome. A somewhat disappointing end to a series that had become an auto-buy for me.
Quin
I like the stories right up until the end. They say I love you and then it's over. This series is all about the courtship. I am left feeling let down that we don't get anything past I love you.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Made in Montana
Category: Passion
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Yoko
Yoko marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Shellz
Shellz marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Terry
Terry added it
May 02, 2014
Lk Moore
Lk Moore marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Pam H
Pam H marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Texas Blaze (Harlequin Blaze, #509) You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4) Texas Heat (Harlequin Blaze, #491) Extra Innings: Extra Innings\In His Wildest Dreams Own the Night (Made in Montana, #2)