Start by marking “Taming the Lone Wolff (Men Of Wolff Mountain #6)” as Want to Read:
Taming the Lone Wolff (Men Of Wolff Mountain #6)

Taming the Lone Wolff (Men Of Wolff Mountain #6)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A Wolff in Protector's Clothing

Protecting people for a living is one thing. But wealthy security expert Larkin Wolff wants no such responsibility in his personal life. Emotional involvement with clients is strictly forbidden. Only, he's never had a client like Winnie Bellamy. The waiflike heiress is a beguiling blend of innocence and sexuality. Larkin knows
Published June 4th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Taming the Lone Wolff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming the Lone Wolff

Susan
Excellent book. Larkin and Winnie are both wounded souls who have avoided emotional entanglements. When Winnie hires Larkin to provide security for her after a magazine article creates problems for her she doesn't expect the intense attraction she feels for him. Larkin also feels the attraction. In order to provide the security he feels she needs he does something he's never done before - he takes her home to Wolff Mountain.

Winnie is an interesting character. She had a sheltered childhood with
Aisha
Interesting, fascinating and captivating. The ending was flawless and surprisingly good.
Cristina
Cambiando l'ordine degli addendi (in questo caso i nomi dei protagonisti) nulla cambia. Nemmeno lei apre la porta che lui le vorrebbe zompare addosso (e lei ricambia). Si conoscono da tre giorni e dividono camera, casetta sull'albero, macchina ecc. ecc.. Si conoscono da dieci giorni e già si stanno per sposare e programmano adozioni e pargoli.

Troppo veloce per poter essere credibile, imho.

L'autrice sa scrivere e lo fa con professionalità e pure con sensibilità (una sotto trama riguarda delle don
Kimberly Walter
Taming the Lone Wolff is the 6th book in Men of Wolff Mountain by Janice Maynard. It was a really good desire book.

Larkin Wolff is the lone Wolff of the family, all his cousins and brother and sister are happily married and some with kids, and he couldn't be happier for them, but he doesn't think its for him. He doesn't want any personal responsibilities. But that all changes with his newest client Winnie Bellamy.

Winnie Bellamy is a wealthy heiress, who sought out Larkin's security company to
Tawnya
Larkin Wolff, although a good guy at heart also came across as a Donkey's rear in parts of the book. In one hand acknowledging Winnie Bellamy had little experience with men or sex and was hurt badly by someone. Yet in the other holding firm to his "we are only passing ships" motto regarding relationships. Winnie Bellamy was actually a character bigger than life, in all of her strengths, and the cause she took onto her own shoulders. A true heroine, I admired her dedication.
Shyleen Studley
I wish I would have remembered I don't like romance novels, but it was all I had on me. Stare into space or read. Reading wins every time. It wasn't terrible terrible, but pretty cheesy and predictable. I'm not going to rate it badly because I know it's not my thing.
Bonnie
Taming The Lone Wolff was a very good book. Larkin owns a security business. Winnie is a heiress and has lots of money. In the back of her estate she has a home for women and children who have been abused by their husbands. To protect the women and children she need better security. The newspaper are after her. They don't know about the home for abused women. Larkin takes Winnie to his family estate on Lone Wolff Mountain. Lots happen. A good read.
Tanya Mayes
This was a really good read. I like the storyline and how Larking and Winnie both are rich and protectors. Watching two people who has been hurt really bad heal each other with love and of course sex. The ending was emotional but I love the last words "Love Winnie. The Wolff's have love..... tear
Harlequin Books
"Another visit with the Wolffs is always fun, and tossing in a quirky and insecure love interest just adds sparkle to the mixed-up family drama" RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars
Miniseries: The Men of Wolff Mountain
Category: Passion
Winnie
Winnie marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Excopic
Excopic marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Shantie
Shantie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Jace
Jace marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
  • Playing For Keeps (The Alpha Brotherhood, #3)
  • A Baby Between Friends
  • She's Having the Boss's Baby
  • A Very Exclusive Engagement (Daughters of Power: The Capital #5)
  • Rumor Has It (Texas Cattleman’s Club: A Missing Mogul #2)
  • Whatever the Price (Hollywood #2)
  • Conveniently His Princess (Married by Royal Decree, #2)
  • In His Brother's Place
  • A Trap So Tender
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • Becoming Dante (The Dante Legacy #9)
  • The Return of the Sheikh
Janice Maynard came to the writing life early! When her third grade short story, “The Princess and the Robbers”, won a red ribbon in a school arts fair, Janice was hooked. She followed up that early success with a more commercial piece in the sixth grade… “Why My Mom Loves To Drink Coke”. No advance for that one, but she won a six-pack of Coke… remember those great little bottles?

In junior high Ja
More about Janice Maynard...

Men Of Wolff Mountain (6 books)
  • Into His Private Domain (Men Of Wolff Mountain #1)
  • A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)
  • Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3)
  • The Maid's Daughter (Men Of Wolff Mountain #4)
  • All Grown Up (Men Of Wolff Mountain #5)
The Maid's Daughter (Men Of Wolff Mountain #4) A Very Tempting Texan (Texas Cattleman’s Club: A Missing Mogul, #1) Into His Private Domain (Men Of Wolff Mountain #1) Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3) The Untameable Texan (Texas Cattleman's Club: After the Storm)