Start by marking “The Infinite Way” as Want to Read:
The Infinite Way

The Infinite Way

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  197 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Un libro que nos ensena a alcanzar una comprension espiritual de la vida y a vivir lo cotidiano de acuerdo con ella. Todos podemos abrir las ventanas de nuestra alma y contemplar las glorias infinitas de un mundo que se halla mas alla de las apariencias.
Hardcover
Published 1947 (first published November 30th 1946)

To ask other readers questions about The Infinite Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Infinite Way

Iona  Stewart
This book, published in 1947, is generally regarded as the basic work presenting Goldsmith's spiritual system, The Infinite Way. I'm a great admirer of Goldsmith's other works, all the ones I've read so far, but I personally do not feel that this book has the same quality as his later works. I venture to say this though all the reviews of this book on the US Amazon site, at any rate, are rave reviews. I beg to differ.

One of the reasons for my lack of total appreciation for this book is that I li
Matt
Jun 13, 2011 Matt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book!! Can't believe the depth of spiritual insight Joel had back then. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to understand grace. Without a revelation that man is one with God, this book might tweak ya a little bit.:) Hands down one of the best books I've had the pleasure of reading in awhile and I work at a bookstore...lol
Ana
Jun 25, 2008 Ana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Joel Goldsmith is one of my favorite authors. I learned so much about life and the world, but most importantly The Way. It's a Christian based read but much more than what is in the Bible. It is how to see life and to take on a perspective that is much more than just obedience. It's understanding Truth.
Susan
Nov 25, 2007 Susan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Joel Goldsmith is a modern day mystic and has a refreshing grasp of the spiritual/metaphysical aspect of reality--which is, in actuality, the source of all reality. I really like this guy. He'll expand your mind, for sure.
Louisya Graves
Sep 19, 2010 Louisya Graves rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Bible
MK Fong
Apr 02, 2010 MK Fong rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first Joel Goldsmith book. The book does a competent job of stripping away common misconceptions about mistaking material reality for all reality that includes the divine from a Christian context. The book also does a decent job of explaining spiritual concepts of Jesus' mastery over the material world and plugging into or becoming the divine that is already in us. What is lacking is the connection between thought and being. This may be a matter of his skill as a writer but it also ha ...more
Bob
Sep 05, 2013 Bob rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The Infinite Way is a beautifully written book that addresses the way to live life at the highest level of spiritual consciousness. The book concerns the Way or teaching of Jesus Christ, but in a very general manner drawing on the message of other religions. Joel Goldsmith wrote in very clear and simple terms, but having a very deep message as he explains "The activity of Truth in the individual consciousness is the only Christ." If you have a love for spiritual books, The Infinite Way is a must
Loretta
Jan 04, 2014 Loretta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book can change your life.
Kim
Sep 11, 2008 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book on the God-experiences of a Christian Mystic. I highly recommend this if you are interested in healing or a different perspective on living out your Christian faith.
Jim George
Nov 04, 2011 Jim George rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I struggled through 140 pages & threw in the towel. I'm not particularly smitten with the artist's style of writing, I didn't find any profound truths, just some esoteric ramblings.
Joy-Ellen
Sep 14, 2009 Joy-Ellen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although the book is written with a Christian influence, Joel Goldsmith's take on this subject is quite readable and thought provoking.
Janet Coughlan
Feb 10, 2013 Janet Coughlan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the BEST books I ever read. Very enlightening, full of much Truth, and easy to read and understand. I highly recommend it!!!
Xenia
Dec 22, 2012 Xenia rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
This is a great book for those who are spiritually awake and on the path of resurrection.
Diana
Jan 14, 2015 Diana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me encantó!
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Jean Paul
Jean Paul marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Kris Wood
Kris Wood is currently reading it
Feb 04, 2016
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Susan Smith
Susan Smith rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
vinnie mazzone
vinnie mazzone rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Kimberly Rousseau
Kimberly Rousseau rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2016
Tammy Stanley
Tammy Stanley rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Jennifer rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Tori Montes
Tori Montes rated it it was ok
Jan 11, 2016
Rebekah Wood
Rebekah Wood rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
  • Anyway: The Paradoxical Commandments: Finding Personal Meaning in a Crazy World
  • Spiritual Economics: The Principles and Process of True Prosperity
  • Pagans & Christians: The Personal Spiritual Experience
  • Runner's World The Runner's Diet: The Ultimate Eating Plan That Will Make Every Runner (and Walker) Leaner, Faster, & Fitter
  • The Brain in Love: 12 Lessons to Enhance Your Love Life
  • Inside-Out Simplicity
  • Busting Loose from the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win
  • The Abundance Book
  • When Everything Changes, Change Everything: In a Time of Turmoil, A Pathway to Peace
  • Who's Got Your Back: The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Success--And Won't Let You Fail
  • Lessons in Truth
  • The United States Constitution: A Graphic Adaptation
  • Marathon: You Can Do It!
  • Green Smoothie Revolution: The Radical Leap Towards Natural Health
  • Discovery of the Presence of God: Devotional Nonduality
  • Minimalism: Essential Essays
  • Four Views on Salvation in a Pluralistic World
  • The Witch's Bag of Tricks: Personalize Your Magick & Kickstart Your Craft

“Immortality is attained in proportion as personal sense is overcome, whether here or hereafter. As we put off the personal ego and attain the consciousness of our real Self – the Reality of us, divine Consciousness – we attain immortality. And that can be achieved here and now.” 1 likes