Start by marking “Dusty (Dusty, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dusty (Dusty, #1)

Dusty (Dusty, #1)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  1,005 ratings  ·  267 reviews
Now published as Innocents

She loves him. He loves her crazy. She's a hopeless romantic. He's just hopeless. She's afraid to let go. He won't let her. A story about a silly girl in love with a foolish boy. Here, forever is a lie.

Twilight Fanfic
Words: 409,514 Complete
Online Fiction, 1229 pages
Published December 12th 2011 by www.fanfiction.net (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dusty, please sign up.

Francesca Dell This isn't technically a published book. It's just a fanfic on fanfiction.net and Robert Pattinson was just used in a banner for the fic. Because it…moreThis isn't technically a published book. It's just a fanfic on fanfiction.net and Robert Pattinson was just used in a banner for the fic. Because it isn't getting sold and the authors aren't earning any money on it there isn't anything legally wrong with using him. :)
(less)
The Student Prince by FayJayDusty by YellowBellaNo Homo by RemainNamelessThe Blessing and The Curse by The Black ArrowWide Awake by AngstGoddess003
Favorite FanFiction (Completed Only)
2nd out of 364 books — 194 voters
Tagged by Joseph M. ChironCaptive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsConsequences by Aleatha RomigThe Opportunist by Tarryn FisherSeduced in the Dark by C.J. Roberts
My mind is full of ...Fuck
24th out of 106 books — 298 voters

More lists with this book...

Lucia
Dusty is difficult read, heavy on angst, I needed breaks to finish it, it broke my heart but it was so worth it! It is unforgettable story, definitely a must-read!

This story is nothing like Twilight. Besides the fact that characters are called Bella and Edward and they live in Forks, EVERYTHING is different. This story is not for faint-hearted so be prepared for a depressive read.

Bella and Edward went from friendship, through secret young love to obsessive teenage love. Dusty is about the strong
Vishous
When I started reading this book I knew what was I getting myself into only by number of pages. yep 1700 pages.... I mean WTF?! But I read them all. I did skim in the beginning because their childhood was stretched for 30% and I was bored as hell during that part but then... then I got hooked when the CRAZY began.

Do you have any idea how I feel about this book?!

I HATE THIS BOOK!
I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
I HATE ALL THE CHARACTERS!
I HATE HIM! I HATE HER!
I HATE THIS F*CKING STORY!
I HATE THE WR
It's just me Shelly B

"Our love is not perfect. Our love is f*cked up and bleeding, but it's the most precious thing in my entire life. I treat it like shit, but it is what it is, and neither one of us is powerful enough to walk away from it like we should."

This book is about obsession........two people so obsessed with each other that they ruin EVERYthing and EVERYone they come in contact with.

They've been doing it for years and years.......LIES upon LIES......

This book is CRAZY!!!!! CRAZY good....CRAZY bad...CRAZY
♡ Sasha -  TEAM ELLIE. ♥
Sep 23, 2013 ♡ Sasha - TEAM ELLIE. ♥ rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: EVERYONE... or whoever is in the mood for an Epic READ... that's heart wrenching and AMAZING!!!
Recommended to ♡ Sasha - TEAM ELLIE. ♥ by: Sleepy

*** LET ME START OF BY SAYING... WOW... I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT GOODREADS SHOULD UPDATE THEIR SYSTEM AND ALLOW THE BUTTON MORE STARS TO RATE AN AMAZING BOOK... BECAUSE GIVING THIS BOOK SIMPLY DOESN'T FEEL LIKE ENOUGH & ALSO NOT FAIR ***

Bella and Edward's story started out innocent... She's the new student at Forks elementary school... soon enough Bella forms an instant friendship with Alice, Edward's little sister... as the years go by Bella and Alice remain best friends... they do everythi
MK~ Picky Girl
Exceptionally, brutally, beautifully realistic!

photo dusty_zps79b12bc4.jpg

Love feels like triangles and sunrays.
It feels like a good cry and the best chocolate ever. It’s a tightness in your chest and an extra beat in your heart. Love is completeness---sappiness. Hopelessness.
It’s a feeling
Love is an indescribable, cumbersome, silly-selfish, consuming, life-changing……

Love is in the little girl with the yellow popsicle."

Dusty is a love story that will truly tear your heart apart! It is consuming, devastating an
Elaine
AMAZING, CONSUMING, EMOTIONAL, BRILLIANT 6 STARS
 photo dustybanner2_zpsae2bc354.gif

This amazing written story is about 2 young people and their friends.
Its about LOVE
Consuming, addictive love, secret love...
Its about Isabella and Edwards love...
"Tell me a secret I whisper in his ear"...."I LOVE YOU" he says

Love?

Love is so fucking corrupt.

Love is lying and tricking. Love is hard work. Love is suffocating and using. It’s head-fucking and soul-ruining. It’s apprehensive and back-stabbing. It’s passionate. It’s chilling. It’s smile-
M. ~ B&B
Because love is a lot of things, but above all, love is what we make it. And we'll make this never ending.

When you finish a book that has a little over 1,000 pages and you still want to, need to, have to read more, you know you just read something fucking amazing. There are very few books that have affected me as deeply as Dusty has. It was so good, I am this close to just rereading it instead of starting something new. Dusty left me feeling emotionally beaten up. Completely fucked up. My he
Mistress

"Love is draining, skeptical, relentless, tempting, concealed but it is concrete, effortful, strong, unending, sweet-everything and permanently-bound, never saying goodbye, forgiving and unconditional, mean, hurts, relentless, corrupt, reassuring, brave, perfect, forgives but doesn't forget, love is what we make it, love is loving you with my whole heart."

"Love is a blissful wonder."

"Love takes effort, and I love him more than I did yesterday."

"Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave
Tom
I’m going 4.5 with a no doubt about which was to swing the stars. I thought the length was a tad long and affected part of my enjoyment 3/4 of the way through being 1140 kindle pages in length. That said by the end of the book I could have eaten another 100 pages about these two and their friends easily!

I usually don’t like giving up more than the blurb but the blurb really tells you nothing about the story but I have to give you something so here I go. I’d like to say this is the story of Edwa
Shannon The Show Stopper
5 Stars......and counting

A book like this is the hardest to write a review for. As persuasive as I can be I could never come up with words to convey how much you should really read this book. I'm not poetic enough to describe the beauty of the writing and most importantly (I'm actually crying right now) there are not enough words in the dictionary to describe the way this book made me feel. I would feel like a bad person to not say something about it though... To at least try.

This book is about
Sarah ❤️ Literary Hottie

photo image_zpseab587c8.jpg

4 .....rip my heart out and stamp on the pieces..... but leave me with hope stars......

I've put off reading this story for such a long time, mainly because of the reviews I'd seen of total and utter heart break and devastation....and who needs that when they get in to bed and pick up a book right? Well, that was until a lovely pervy friend of mine and a very kinky mistress convinced me I just had to go for it....and so I did. And now Im left wondering how the hell I review something that pulled
Angie **loves angst**
May 07, 2014 Angie **loves angst** rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: my fellow angst lovers
Recommended to Angie **loves angst** by: Shannon The Show Stopper
“I think about how we’re too little, too young, too clumsy and messed up for this love, and I know it doesn't matter. Giving this up isn't anywhere even near the realm of possible. He’s in my soul, and I’m in his. I have no idea what souls are made of, but his and mine are the same.”

Boy meets girl. Boy loves girl. Girl loves boy. Sounds simple right? Well there's nothing simple about this book. Its heartache in the form of words. Its staying up all night reading when I should be sleeping. Its
Zizz
POWERFUL. GUT-WRENCHING. HEARTBREAKING. OVERWHELMING. THIS EASILY TAKES A SPOT IN MY TOP SHELF.

This came across my GR feed recently. With RPattz on its cover and with a Twilight fanfic tag, I didn't even bother marking this as "want-to-read". But days later, with a massive Thief-induced book funk, a friend mentioned reading this and that it was "so good." I so needed "so good" to help get Thief out of my mind. But this turned out to be more than the cure I needed. This one just blew me away.

I am
Sleepy
What the FUCK!! Ok there is a second book right!!??????!! I mean a conclusion. I'm at a loss. ....I can't even put into words how this book affected me. ... a bumpy roller coaster of emotions!!

Full review to come when I can process this amazing fucking awesome piece is work!!

This book was an emotional read. It hurt me, healed me, broke me down but still tried to put me back together in the end.
I cant rate this any less than 10 stars and that still isnt enough.
Now this review is going to be jus
♥︎♥︎ Demaris  ♥︎♥︎
About 7 months ago I entered the Twilight zone, it's funny that I can legitimately call it that; where writers take the work of Stephanie Myers and create alternatives to her well documented Twilight Saga, a zone commonly called Twilight Fan Fiction (Twific). Not being, at all, a big fan of the books (the writing is mediocre at best) I was surprised just how much I enjoyed playing around in this new fiction genre. Very early on in my discovery I was pointed to fanfiction.net as being the most co ...more
Serena
Holly crap this was one of my favorite books!
Review to come! When I figure out how to put into words these emotions!

Ok after a while later. I have come to terms that I will never be able to write a review that would do this book justice.

All I can say is DO NOT let how long this book is judge you to not read. It you will not regret every word on every page. After you have read the 1000+ pages you will still be eager for more.

Love is loving this book weeks after you read it.
Love is wanting mo
Searock

This story blew my ever-loving mind.

This kind of surprising, emotionally epic story only comes around once in a great while (or for me, as a Twilight fan, and bringing all the resonance of that experience to the reading chair with me, maybe just once, ever). Beyond the themes of young love, true love, etc., which are favorites for me and gorgeously depicted here, there is an important secondary narrative about the subtle and ultimately devastating dynamics of addiction. Yet this story never fel
Ashleigh
I love it when you go into a book not expecting much and it turns out amazing!! this book if a fan-fiction based on twilight but based really on the names are used. I just realled enjoyed it and recommend everyone to give it a try. The ending though holy shit I need a epilogue or another book please!!!
A. Walters
Can not put into words how much I loved this story! BLOWN AWAY! I am not a fanfiction reader, in fact I've been living under a rock where it was concerned. Emotional, consuming, AMAZING!!!!
Natalie★for the love of TBH!★

Our love is not perfect. Our love is fucked up and bleeding, but it's the most precious thing in my entire life.

I'm speechless and stunned. By the reviews I've read, I knew that this was gonna be good. But shit, it was amazing! I enjoyed every single second I got to spend with Dusty and Bliss. This truly is a masterpiece and sush a powerful read. From the innocents of banana popsticles and first loves and endless summers to hurt and pain in adulthood, and her..
Bliss and Dusty are one the same,
Michelle [Helen Geek]
Aug 27, 2013 Michelle [Helen Geek] rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who wants a gritty, beautifully sad, hopeful love story
Recommended to Michelle by: Tom and others -- thank from the bottom of this readers heart
08/27/2013 –-

Overall Rating = 5 Stars I wish the GR system allowed for more!!
Book Cover / Book Blurb / Book Title = 5 / 3 / 5 = 5 Stars
Writer’s Voice = Stars [symbol for infinity]
Character Development = 5 Stars
Story Appreciation = Stars [symbol for infinity]
Worth the Chili = 5 Stars –
[fanfiction url: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7659651/1...]

** If anyone knows where I can find more by this amazing writing team, please let me know. **

I don’t even know where to start. I’m probably the only per
Destini Mia~ ♕ Sassy Lassie
Holy hell, this looks one tough read. I'm almost afraid to pick it up. I feel like it's going to destroy me... Just by reading the reviews you can tell how powerful this story is.
★¸. • * ° * Blanka*°°*•.¸. ♥★

“Love at first sight may not apply when you're nine and eleven, but I feel like I've always known she was my purpose in the truest sense of the word. My be-all, end-all. From the very first moment, all clear sandals and soft curls, all shy smiles in the hallway on her first day, and I sounded like such an idiot when I tried to talk to her, because somewhere inside I knew then. I knew she was incomparable.”

She loves him. He loves her crazy.
She's a hopeless romantic. He's just hopeless.
She's afra
Jess
"She’s my softer-side, and I’m her motherfucking monster." - Edward

This book is not for die hard romantics you won’t get any of that from this book. You will get hard, real life pain and heartbreaking destruction in these pages. This book is about the most pure form of innocent love, childhood love. Loving the boy she grew up with, her best friend’s brother. Only it went wrong they kept it a secret, they hurt each other and used love as the excuse. And then “SHE” came along… cocaine…“SHE” took E
Bianca
"Love is battling cocaine for love's attention.
She's created a trio out of our duo, and I hate her. I hate her more than anything else. She's the other girl, his bitch on the side … she's the lipstick on his collar. And she makes him so fucking unpredictable."

HONEST, REALISTIC, HEARTBREAKING, GUT-WRENCHING, HAUNTING, TRAGIC, BEAUTIFUL, BLISS-FUL, SUPERBLY WRITTEN.....

All the stars in the sky still wouldn't be enough to rate this epic read...

"Love at first sight may not apply when you're nine and
Aimie
From this, I will never recover. Ever.

5 stars seems like an insult to this fire cracker. It totally consumed my life for 2, delightful, traumatic weeks, and left me gagging and gasping for more.

This is the story of Bella Bliss and Dusty. They meet as children and mature into a twisted life of love, lust, deceit, lies, abuse and addiction.

Bliss is naive, 2 years younger than Dusty, and the daughter of the Chief of Police, Charlie Swan. She is sheltered, loved, protected, tows the line and live
Colleen
So, I went into this with no expectations...in all honesty, I wanted to read it because Rob P. was on the cover, and I wanted a little Edward Cullen fix. I have never read any fan fiction before, and had no idea what this would be. I can honestly say that this was the most heartfelt, emotional, gut-wrenching and beautiful book I have read in a long time. It is 20 hours long (based on my kindle reading rate) and I have literally read it non stop, every spare second, and couldn't get enough.

This
Dee Montoya
******6+ Love You Like Crazy Stars******
One of the best and favorite books I've read this year. Overwhelmingly beautiful story about a Never-Ending Love.

Isabella Bliss was her parents miracle, after trying for years to have a baby, finally she arrived and was their biggest treasure. When she was five years old they moved to a new town and on the first day of school she met Alice and Edward Cullen.

Alice became Bella's best friend and Edward became her love, her secret, her addiction...

Edward was
Reread April 2015!!
I didn't think I could love a story even more after reading it again.. It was like reading it for the 1st time all over again..

5* STARS is not enough for this realistic emotional read!!

What can I say other than WOW!!!

This has to be the best book i've ever read definately tops my favourites list!!!

I couldn't put it down, it was very emotional and it broke my heart, but was so worth it, would definately recommend it to anyone

However I didnt like how it ended, I need to know what
The book Dusty 96 228 Nov 09, 2014 11:05PM
Any other fanfiction as good as this? 19 179 Sep 02, 2014 08:10AM
Buddy Read Zone: Dusty 8/2/13 2409 318 Jan 26, 2014 11:04AM
Goodreads Librari...: multiple author recognition 20 227 Dec 07, 2013 08:38PM
Dusty Buddy Read 134 84 Oct 31, 2013 07:16PM
Dusty Song Playlist 7 48 Sep 18, 2013 11:10AM
  • Revelry
  • The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Dusty, #1.25)
  • Can't Have You
  • Wide Awake
  • Innocents (Dusty, #1)
  • The Blessing and The Curse
  • Clipped Wings and Inked Armour
  • Emancipation Proclamation
  • Fridays at Noon
  • MY BROTHER, MY RIVAL (My Brother, My Rival, #2)
  • Don't... (Don't..., #1)
  • The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1)
  • Beatless
  • Lying Season (Experiment in Terror, #4)
  • Sempre: Redemption (Forever, #2)
  • Chemistry
  • KISSED (My Once and Future Love Revisited, #1)
  • Life of the Party
YellowBella is a joint pseudonym used by two other pseudonyms TeamBella23 and YellowGlue for writing fanfiction.

Those pseudonyms belong to Mary Elizabeth and Sarah Elizabeth
More about YellowBella...

“She's my softer-side, and I'm her motherfucking monster.” 44 likes
“ I feel so safe when Im with him, I know he would protect me with his life, from anyone and anything, but he cant he doesn't protect me from himself".” 43 likes