Start by marking “A Very Lusty Christmas (Lusty, Texas #14)” as Want to Read:
A Very Lusty Christmas  (Lusty, Texas #14)

A Very Lusty Christmas (Lusty, Texas #14)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  186 ratings  ·  11 reviews
[Siren Ménage Everlasting: Erotic Western Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, HEA]

Lieutenant Kate Wesley couldn’t believe the audacity of the two pursuit pilots! Bad enough Gerald Benedict grabbed her into a steamy, delicious kiss, but his brother Patrick did the same thing! They let her go, promising to see her soon. Kate knows that will never happen. There is no room for roma
Published December 21st 2012 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Very Lusty Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Lusty Christmas

Lost in Bliss by Sophie OakThree to Ride by Sophie OakBack in Bliss by Sophie OakFound in Bliss by Sophie OakLove Under Three Titans by Cara Covington
Sexy Towns
18th out of 139 books — 30 voters

More lists with this book...

Darcy
Grandma Kate has been one of my favorite characters in this series. I love how she butts in with her family, folds newcomers in like family, and how all the women have aspired to grow up to be like her. Looks like she came by the talents honestly, having great role models in Sarah and Amanda, the women Lusty founders.

I loved seeing Sarah and Amanda in different ways, more established in their lives with loved ones around them, with Lusty well on the way to how we know it now.

I found the first me
Bea
I enjoyed seeing Kate's back story and learning more about her. Since Kate is central most of the stories set in Lusty, she definitely deserved a story of her own. I also enjoyed seeing Sarah again; her story was the first one in this series that I read.

The writing wasn't as good as previous books however, relying on cliches and coincidences and there wasn't as much as character development as I would have liked. The conflict was also weak. I did have to laugh at myself at one point though. I'v
Anna
2 1/2 stars. I am trying to work out exactly what it was I didn't like about this story. I think what I love about the series is looking forward to the men you get introduced to along the way finding their mates. Gerald and Patrick are complete unknowns and having it be Grandma Kate's story was actually kind of off putting. Maybe that's it, just not for me, still well written and interesting to see a bit of Sarah and Amanda again but I want to get back to Andrew and Grant.
Trina
I loved Grandma Kates story, one of my favourites in this series, brought a tear to my eye more than once
Joy
Kate Benedict's story set in Christmas eve.
Shradz
Finally, Kate's story!!!
ValerieC
3.75 - I liked it!

Yep, I teared up, especially at the end.

A good reminder of the family dynamics and the history...

A bit of an ewwwww factor at first at sex scenes involving a young Grandma Kate and her men Patrick and Gerald (I skip over most of that stuff in books these days, anyway... it can only be done so many different ways no matter the author), and there could have been more of the post-war story there.

I thought this was gouing to be a novella, but it's a full book.

Jane
I wish I could give this 10 stars. At first, I wasn't sure I would like this one. I'm not very interested in reading about those past times. But, I have to say that the love I felt reading this book was amazing. I'm still sitting here crying and in awe. It is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you for telling Kate's story!!
Grace Ryles
This book touched me so much.. I cried at the end and that was no shock bc you know in the end the Heros are dead.... I loved this book a lot and it's one of my ultimate favs of the series!!!
Angel
Just finished Grandma Kate's story and it was awesome to read about how and why she fell in love...really getting into this family/little town...onto the next
Stephanie
I loved this book even though I reads this in the wrong order I finally understand this series and love grandma Kate even more..
Alyssa
Alyssa added it
Jun 19, 2015
Mandypm
Mandypm marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
appleee
appleee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Aphrodité Samarian
Aphrodité Samarian marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • 1 Bed, 2 Weddings, 3 Husbands  (Bride Train, #5)
  • Accepting Eva (Slick Rock #8)
  • Her Texas Billionaire Oil Men
  • It's A Sweet Life (Coffeeshop Coven, #0.5)
  • Divine Phoenix (Divine Creek Ranch #10)
  • Counting Her Blessings (Riverbend, Texas Heat, #3)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Millie's Second Chance (The Town of Pearl, #4)
  • Mastered by Mavericks (Doms of Destiny, Colorado #3)

Lusty, Texas (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers
  • Love Under Two Lawmen
  • Love Under Two Benedicts
  • Love Under Two Wildcatters
  • Love Under Two Honchos (Lusty, Texas #5)
  • Love Under Two Flyboys (Lusty, Texas #6)
  • Love Under Two Strong Men (Lusty, Texas #7)
  • Love Under Two Navy SEALs (Lusty, Texas #8)
  • Love Under Two Kendalls (Lusty, Texas #9)
  • Love Under Three Titans (Lusty, Texas #10)
Love Under Two Benedicts Love Under Two Gunslingers Love Under Two Strong Men (Lusty, Texas #7) Love Under Two Honchos (Lusty, Texas #5) Love Under Two Wildcatters