Lumberjack Epilogue: Christmas Edition

Lumberjack Epilogue: Christmas Edition (Lumberjack in Love #1.5)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Lumberjack Epilogue: Christmas Edition is free for download on the author's website. http://www.pennywatsonbooks.com/LUMBE...

To ask other readers questions about Lumberjack Epilogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lumberjack Epilogue

Lisa

A short and sweet Christmas read. It was nice spending time with Amy and Marcus once again. Yes, I still think lumberjacks are hot!!!!
Dina
3 1/2 stars (rounded up to 4 stars, because I loved revisiting Neanderthal moutain man Marcus and high-maintenance city gal Ami)
Wminbc
Aaaaaaaa...I love that bearded mountain man! And ya! Ami for kicking Dorko Dan to the proverbial curb!
SamJ
An excellent little addition to Lumberjack in Love!

More of the Beard!!!

And his wedding gift to her, just beautiful!
Keri
This was a cute ending! I love when we get to see how couples are doing. I love Marcus...don't love the beard, but I love him.
Diane
Super sweet super short read....first Christmas as a married couple for Ami & Marcus.
Heller
A cute Christmas freebie about the characters from Lumberjack in Love. There's some nice wish fulfillment as Ami's ex gets what's coming to him and she has a few sexy moments with her hot burly lumberjack husband. Fun and frivous.
MountainKat
*3.5 Stars*

Super sweet little holiday epilogue!
Kimberlee
I cannot Get enough of the Lumberjack.
Silvia
5 STAR as always for penny watson

this was the epiloque for lumberjack in love and the story ami and marcus after they got married..its very short but it still awesome he he he..
Sabrina Samayoa
Awwww....really sweet epilogue of my favorite lumberjack! :)
Sassafrass
sweet, funny, just like the main story. I loved the way this complimented the story. What a lovely holiday epilogue.
Darcy
This one was cute, loved that Ami and Marcus got to put the putz in his place. I also loved how Ami has embraced the whole lumberjack lifestyle.
Ellen W-S
Big happy smile for HEA for these two! Loved that Marcus gets to meet Dorko-Dan face to face - mountain manno a manno
Emma
Great epilogue for a lovely story. More Ms Warson, more please !
Ann
Cute novella follow up to Lumberjack in Love.
Barb
Oh, the beard is back! WooHoo!
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
PENNY WATSON is a native Pittsburgher whose love of romance started at the age of twelve when she discovered Gone With The Wind in the middle school library. This resulted in numerous attempts at a first novel involving a young lady with windswept hair who lived in a treehouse.

A biologist by training, Penny has worked at various times as a dolphin trainer, science teacher, florist, and turfgrass r...more
More about Penny Watson...
Lumberjack in Love Sweet Inspiration (Klaus Brothers, #1) Apples Should Be Red Sweet Magik (Klaus Brothers, #2) Sweet Adventure