Start by marking “George A. Heart and the Litterbug” as Want to Read:
George A. Heart and the Litterbug

George A. Heart and the Litterbug

The apple-hearts are the invisible guardians of the park. No one can see them with the exception of a few good kids. George A. Heart is an eight-year-old apple-heart who loves to make the world a better place one park at a time.

Junior apple-heart detective George A. Heart discovers the culprit who is littering in Orchard Park. George and his friends go on a mission to tea
Published December 19th 2012 by bookbaby

To ask other readers questions about George A. Heart and the Litterbug, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about George A. Heart and the Litterbug

Harry Mark
Dec 26, 2012 Harry Mark rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am the writer of this book so I attached a review from the Boy Scouts of America, Greater New York Council, CEO/Scout Executive Charles Rosser:

George A. Heart and the Litterbug is an engaging story, well drawn and is an important story about keeping our city clean. Every Cub Scout should take the time, have some fun and read this story. It will make your city a better place to live!

Charles E. Rosser CEO/Scout Executive

BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Greater New York Councils
Lulu Corzett
Dec 25, 2012 Lulu Corzett rated it it was amazing
This book has pictures my friend's daughter loved. She loves George the little red Apple-heart. The book also rhymes and I think it makes a great bedtime story. I recommend this to any body with small children.
Adderly Céspedes
Adderly Céspedes rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2012
Shelly Junice
Shelly Junice rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2012
Nancy Allen
Nancy Allen rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2012
Reem
Reem marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Qyl Hm
Qyl Hm marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2013
I grew up in Cypress Hills, Brooklyn. As a kid I thought about cartoons and played video games all the time. When pong came I out, I played pong all day. I thought it was the best game ever until space invaders came out. Now that I’m an adult, nothing has changed. The exception I live on the other side of the hill from Cypress Hills, which people call Glendale, Queens. I spend most of my days ...more
More about Harry Mark...