Start by marking “Holiday Gem (Seven Sin Sisters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Holiday Gem (Seven Sin Sisters, #3)

Holiday Gem (Seven Sin Sisters #3)

Seven sisters are entwined in a legacy, one originating back from the time of the Italian Wars in the 1500s. One by one, they will find their mates from the immortal Valendite Breeds and secure their place in history.

Gemma has spent her adult life consumed with researching the Valendite Breed history, constantly greedy for knowledge about their race. Until she meets Seamus
Published December 21st 2012 by Secret Cravings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Gem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Gem

Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Tea and Book

Holiday Gem is book Three in Paloma Beck's Seven Sin Sisters Series (say that ten times fast). And yes I started here, what can I say it happens. Having started in the middle I can say that while it can be read as a stand alone I don't suggest it. This books jumps right in with the assumption that the reader knows what is going on. Because of this it takes a bit to really get into the story. Which US mist definitely a negative as this is a short novella.

Seve
Laura Greenwood
Nov 18, 2014 Laura Greenwood rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Holiday Gem from Netgalley in exchange for my review.

On his way back from a mission, Seamus is to pick up Gemma, one of the Seven Sinster sisters. When the mission goes wrong, and Seamus' best friend goes missing, he doesn't expect any other change to come along, and certainly not the change brought about by Gemma. Each of Gemma's seven sisters has a soul sin, and Gemma's is greed, which manifested itself in a gre
Eva Millien
Apr 22, 2014 Eva Millien rated it liked it
Another Sin sister meets her match in the third intriguing novella. Constantly greedy knowledge, Gemma has spent her life consumed with researching the Valendite Breed history, but her time to live is upon her as she meets Seamus. Seamus has found his gem, but his best friend is missing and he is torn between his mate and his brother-in-arms.

This fast paced novella adds more action to the intriguing world of the Seven Sin Sisters and their mates and uses vivid imagery and details to capture the
Ndulgent Bloggers
Jan 15, 2013 Ndulgent Bloggers rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jenn, 2012
Ms. Beck serves up a tasty holiday morsel with the third in her Sin Sisters series. Slightly shorter but no less delightful, this Christmastime story embodies the spirit of giving without being so Christmassy that it can only be read in December! Standing on solid ground with this very enjoyable paranormal romance (super charged with erotic elements), Holiday Gem delivers the greedy little romance between scholarly Gemma and brawny Seamus.

Full review posted here: http://guiltyindulgencebookclub.
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
Aug 23, 2014 Wendy ~M/M Junkie~ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: source-calibre
This addition to the series was Fantastic! Not only did we have the romance of the paranormal mates, but we had the added suspense of the missing "brother"! I loved Gemma and Seamus together. They were another perfect match. Gemma's Soul sin was Greed, I was very curious how that was going to come about and I loved the direction Paloma took it.

This series so far is an absolute must read. They are short, hot and very well written. I am sure this is going to be a series I will enjoy again and aga
Johanna Panko
Jul 29, 2016 Johanna Panko rated it liked it
Thanks netgalley for a free read in exchange for a review. Although this book was a story along the lines of what I like I felt this book was rushed. It was the third in this series and I don't think I had read any of the others so it kind of rushed right at me. There was more erotica then plot, which turned me off a four and five star rating. Thanks for a chance to review this book, overall rating is three stars.
Brittany
I received this from netgalley in exchange for an honest review. It was probably my favorite so far in the series. I liked how the Gemma was able to get rid of her anxiety. I hope the next one is as good.
Karen ~ Divhine
Jun 15, 2016 Karen ~ Divhine rated it really liked it
Seamus and Gemma were a great couple. In this third book of the series we learn a little more about the secret government organization the Valendites are a part of. Nicely written action and a really great romance. I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Cathy
Sep 13, 2013 Cathy rated it liked it
Book three in the Seven sin sisters about Gemma and Seamus is a great read, it has your hot love scenes, comedy and action love the concept and love how Paloma Beck has groan with writing the books looking forward to the next book.
Liberty Ann Ireland
Paloma does it again! Review to come soon!
Maria
Jul 20, 2014 Maria rated it it was ok
I read this short novella and thought I could get into it even though it was book three of the Seven Sin Sisters. I had not read the previous two books. Unfortunately for me it was very difficult. I believe I did not enjoy it because I had not read the others. I would not say this is a "also a stand alone" novella because it is not.
Paloma Beck
Dec 20, 2012 Paloma Beck rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
* Author's Review *

The next installment of Seven Sin Sisters takes place in Italy a few months after Eternal Envy ends. A new character is introduced, returning characters make appearances and another Valendite Breed finds his mate.
Priscilla Robinson
Familiar

This book seemed to use a bunch of the exact same sayings as the other books. While I understood that certain things were a trait using the same wording made the book seem less exciting as the other ones.
Jenn Shanks Pray
Jenn Shanks Pray rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2014
D Thomas
D Thomas rated it it was amazing
Hisham Malik
Hisham Malik rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2014
Meg Kinch
Meg Kinch rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2012
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was ok
Jun 19, 2014
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan rated it did not like it
Jan 18, 2015
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Daisy Jones
Daisy Jones rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
Celeste
Celeste rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2014
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2012
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
Madeleine
Madeleine marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2013
Therese
Therese marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
B.K. Walker
B.K. Walker marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2013
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Angélica
Angélica marked it as to-read
Books247
Books247 marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
Ray Kaciewicz
Ray Kaciewicz marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Koryne
Koryne marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2013
Ogechi Wosu
Ogechi Wosu marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Mtsnow13
Mtsnow13 marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2013
Amanda Gumpper
Amanda Gumpper marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
MsRomanticReads
MsRomanticReads marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Eden
Eden marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Bint
Bint marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
LaGina
LaGina marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
DeeDee
DeeDee marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2013
Tabitha Bauman
Tabitha Bauman marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2013
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Ahmed
Ahmed marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
Skye
Skye marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Nareh
Nareh marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Corinne Alexander
Corinne Alexander marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2013
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Paloma Beck is a Romance Author living a life of contradiction... she's a happily married carpooling mom writing steamy romance. It's almost naughty and she loves it! Paloma writes both contemporary and paranormal romances that are anything but PG. She published her first book in 2012 and hasn't slowed down since. Look for more information at http://www.romancebeckons.net.

With her husband and thre
More about Paloma Beck...

Seven Sin Sisters (8 books)
  • Lustful Cravings (Seven Sin Sisters, #1)
  • Eternal Envy (Seven Sin Sisters, #2)
  • Vanished Pride (Seven Sin Sisters, #4)
  • Holding Hope (Seven Sin Sisters, #4.5)
  • Frozen Fury (Seven Sin Sisters, #5)
  • Shadowed Spirit (Seven Sin Sisters, #6)
  • Graceful Acceptance (Seven Sin Sisters, #7)