Start by marking “Captive Prince: Volume Three (Captive Prince, #3)” as Want to Read:
Captive Prince: Volume Three (Captive Prince, #3)

Captive Prince: Volume Three (Captive Prince #3)

4.59 of 5 stars 4.59  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  64 reviews
Damen is the true heir to the throne of Akielos, but when his half brother seizes power, Damen is captured, stripped of his identity and sent to serve the prince of a rival nation as a pleasure slave.

------------------------------------------------------------
Books 1 and 2 completed. Book 3 is eagerly awaited..

To ask other readers questions about Captive Prince, please sign up.

Tina Koran I will die if it's not going to be until 2015. I check every day to see if there's updates on it and I die a little inside every time there isn't a…moreI will die if it's not going to be until 2015. I check every day to see if there's updates on it and I die a little inside every time there isn't a release date posted. At this rate, it looks like it won't be released until 2015 unfortunately. *Cries*(less)
Ball & Chain by Abigail RouxCaptive Prince by C.S. PacatNot So Innocent by Dani AlexanderTake by Ella FrankCross & Crown by Abigail Roux
Can't Wait M/M Romance of 2014
2nd out of 292 books — 1,030 voters
Untitled by Abigail RouxCaptive Prince by C.S. PacatTrust by Ella FrankNot So Innocent by Dani AlexanderRise & Fall by Charlie Cochet
Can't Wait M/M Romance of 2015
2nd out of 119 books — 493 voters

More lists with this book...

Loederkoningin
Update 1/24/15: So! This is really intriguing, y'all. A friend (thanks Eva!) linked me to an Australian ebook site that had already published the expected publication date (10/28/15) and the title for book 3 on its website: KINGS RISING. Only hours later, the information was deleted again...

Mysterious, no?

Kings Rising....what do we think? Sounds like a legitimate (and oh so exciting) title?

Update 11/4/14: Book 2 will be re-released in July 2015. So this could mean that book 3 may be released
Mal {Waiting for Immortal}
Apr 30, 2013 Mal {Waiting for Immortal} marked it as to-read
Shelves: favourites
2014. TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING FOURTEEN.

This is going to be a looooong wait.

JM ♔ Pipsqueak
Apr 05, 2013 JM ♔ Pipsqueak marked it as to-read
Shelves: m-m
Damn!! SERIOUSLY?!! 2014?!! Argggh!!I want DAMEN and LAURENT NOW!!
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Bitchy, Skanky & Not Sorry ⚓️ "But I Digress" Queen
Holy.

Shit.

That moment when you JUST finish book 2 and want to jump into book 3, only to discover it's not out yet???!!!

Oh, the horror.

Trisha Harrington
Unedited excerpt of book 3!!!

Release date is 2014!!!!!!

Guess I'm going to have to find something to occupy my time... :(
Danyele Johnson
Jan 09, 2014 Danyele Johnson marked it as to-read
Update:

Dear C.S. Pacat, It is 2014 and this is all I have to say:

All of 2013:

description

I want this book so bad! I read both books/volumes literally in less than a day. Please S.U. Pascat can you give me this book before I go stir crazy with the wait. Please... pretty PLEASE

Smith Barney
Positive the beloved C.S. Pacat & Manna Francis have retired to the same mother-f'ing island w/no mother-f'ing cell service.

oceanid
Mar 26, 2013 oceanid marked it as to-read-mm
OMFG, are you serious we have to wait until 2014 for the #3 volume??? I might dieeeeee without knowing the end, I want it nowww *whines*
Wency
Jan 05, 2015 Wency marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-release
SERIOUSLY, THEY HAVE TO RELEASE IT ALREADY! Almost two years and still no date. wtf?
DayDreamer
S.U. Pacat (on LJ): BUT I can report that I'm at a really fun part of the book right now. I think I like Laurent best when he's being an absolute bitch to everyone.

Gold bracelets and awkward intimacy aside, I couldn't agree more. :D

"You're going to kill me when you sober up." /teaser

Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Waiting for books to release is going to drive me into cutting.

I think I'll die waiting for this book.

NEED IT BADLY. AND NOW.

Just re-read the first two books again, and its making me want Vol. 3 even more :(

AUTHOR, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Lola
It has a cover! It has a cover! YES YES YES! Can't wait to read you my preciiiious...
Ingela
Jan 23, 2015 Ingela marked it as to-read
 photo impatient2_zpsd81cae64.gif Waiting a little impatiently - until 2014 2016?!?! Sighs! ...more
ShilvaH  And her books
Dec 17, 2014 ShilvaH And her books marked it as to-read
Worst case scenario, it would be published on fucking 2015
Firenz
Jan 17, 2014 Firenz marked it as to-read
Update
2014 is here. Unfortunately no release date yet. So much for Jan. But still hoping for a early release, I'm also going to have to reread the whole series (what a hardship reading this great series).

Damn 2014 is so far, any idea when in 2014 it will be released. Naturally I'm hoping for January :)

Great series, great character development. Just plain awesome, can't wit to see how the series will end.

I have my suspicion that Laurent was raped by his uncle, it is also why he is such a hesitant
Onyx
"You're drunk," said Damen. "You're not yourself." He said, "I should take you to bed."

"Then, take me," said Laurent.

About a year to go, and the anticipation is intense! Find the full chapter 9 excerpt here.
Mc Manalo
Mar 25, 2013 Mc Manalo marked it as to-read
2014? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! I WANT IT NOW!! GIMME GIMME!!!
RESCHED!!!

PS: I WANT MORE LAURENT AND DAMEN H-O-T SCENES! THEY'RE SO SEXY!!
Tami
Edit...it's now 2015 and there's no English release, why are you punishing us C.S. Pacat

i have the First Two Volumes gifted to me and had them sitting around for awhile, the i dicided to give them a go and boy was my mind blown this trilogy is a non-stop page turner...my only regret is i should have let them sit around a little longer cause its hurting my soul that i can't read Vol .3 till 2014.

anxiously awaiting
Persephone
May 15, 2013 Persephone marked it as to-read
I cannot wait for this book to come out it is killing me. Even just the first chapter. I cant wait to read about laurent when he finds out who damen really is, i think i will die from excitement and suspense!!!! GIVE MY BOYS A HAPPY ENDING FREECE!!!
Arielle
Jan 30, 2014 Arielle marked it as to-read

Captive Shark Needs More Captive Prince!

That Is All.
Samantha
Jan 30, 2014 Samantha marked it as to-read
Need this more than I need air or food or friends or a social life. I will give up everything I love for this book to come out now!!!
Paisley

Antonia
Feb 01, 2015 Antonia marked it as dying-to-read

Lynn ಠ_ಠ
CAPTIVE PRINCE 3: KING'S RISING

I'm getting ridiculously excited over a title. orz

EDIT:(Bookworld)
Publication Date:
2015-10-28

--------------------

Just finished 1 and 2...
3...come out already!
M'rella
Jul 25, 2014 M'rella marked it as to-read
I can't wait for the sequel and I am sooooooo looking forward to re-reading the first two volumes when this one comes out! =)~

Lege
May 08, 2014 Lege marked it as to-read

"Attend me. "

JFC!
Ririn Miu
Nov 03, 2014 Ririn Miu marked it as to-read
Dear C.S. Pacat,

photo feels_zps9ardtnsi.gif
Captivated : Will we get Laurent's POV in volume III? 21 226 Mar 16, 2015 09:36PM
Captivated : Book 3 Plot lines? 63 319 Jan 30, 2015 12:17PM
Captivated : Buddy Read Book 3 34 185 Oct 14, 2014 11:23PM
Captivated : The Schedule of Gifts! 2 75 Apr 20, 2014 03:06AM
What to read while waiting for Book 3 4 179 Aug 18, 2013 09:06PM
  • Not So Innocent (Shattered Glass, #2)
  • Winter Kill
  • If I Ever (Hell or High Water, #4)
  • Six Degrees of Agony (By Degrees, #3)
  • Untitled (Cut & Run, #9)
  • Untitled (The Administration, #8)
  • Hard Head (Head, #2)
  • Untitled (Dark Space, #2)
  • Without Secrets (With or Without, #4)
  • Strength of the Warrior (The Tameness of the Wolf, #4)
  • Circle of Ariend (The Draegan Lords, #4)
  • The King of Forever (Scarlet and the White Wolf, #4)
  • Tequila Sunrise (Crimes & Cocktails, #2)
  • Catch a Tiger by the Tail (THIRDS #6)
  • Lonely Hearts (Love Lessons, #3)
  • Falling (Fall or Break, #1)
  • Hoarfrost (Whyborne & Griffin, #6)
  • Sacrati
C.S. Pacat is a Melbourne writer. Her first series the Captive Prince trilogy began its life as an original web serial. Self-published in 2013 to critical and commercial success and acclaim, the Captive Prince trilogy was acquired by Penguin, and will be published worldwide in 2015.
More about C.S. Pacat...

Captive Prince (3 books)
  • Captive Prince: Volume One (Captive Prince, #1)
  • Captive Prince: Volume Two (Captive Prince, #2)
Captive Prince: Volume One (Captive Prince, #1) Captive Prince: Volume Two (Captive Prince, #2)