Start by marking “Breaking Up With The Alpha (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #6)” as Want to Read:
Breaking Up With The Alpha (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #6)

Breaking Up With The Alpha (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack #6)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  272 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Nicky’s living his happily ever after with his handsome mate Marco. He thinks he’s finally getting his life together now that the Hunters are gone, and he and Marco have the relationship he always wanted.
When Marco falls desperately ill, Nicky sees his world crashing around him. Nicky’s prayers are answered when Marco awakes, but he’s horrified to discover that the illnes
Published December 20th 2012 by Secret Cravings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Breaking Up With The Alpha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking Up With The Alpha

Purplegirl
This story did nothing but make me mad at the antics of Marco and Nicky. I usually like those two but I did not see the point of this book. The book added no growth or significant details to the series as a whole, no new characters or beginnings of new storylines. I was disappointed.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
I was really looking forward to revisiting Marco and Nicky. Primarily because I've seen Marco change over the past 5 books and I was looking for a little Nicky-evolution here. Sadly it doesn't really happen. It could have, should have, and Nicky does grow but he still retains enough of the brat characteristics to be irritating at times. If you like that trope (bratty sub) then this is right up your alley. I will say Nicky has done a lot for Marco - but the constant challenges and little picky th ...more
Madeleine
Jul 11, 2013 Madeleine rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everybody
As always I love the Dark Hollow Wolf Pack series, but I must say that I expected a little more of 'Breaking Up With The Alpha'. The end felt really rushed, it felt as if I jumped a chapter and there the 'The End' sign stood smiling at me. The end wasn't really an end at all, I'm praying to whatever God there is for a continuing book of what happened between Nicky & Marco. I really love these characters and to see them happy together is on my Christmas list from now on.

I felt that the story
Serena Yates
This was a tough book for me to read. I loved that it focused on Nicky and Marco, from book 1, but the blurb made me dread it at the same time. What do you mean – they break up? But – they love each other, why in the world would they break up? And let me tell you, this story is as heartbreaking as it sounds.

Marco is acting weird. I mean, weirder than normal. It was pretty clear what happened, but it takes the pack a while to figure out what caused his changed behavior, and it leaves little room
Fi Brit
Wow! I was really nervous about reading this one but I absolutely loved it! I adore a good angsty cry and this book delivered. I bawled my eyes out. The final paragraph of this book was a pure gold bonus. Loving this series more with every book.
One of the other reviewers said that they didn't see the point of this book and that it added nothing new. I agreed with them at first but the I realised that Marco was giving into Nicky's needs to keep his mate happy rather than because he truly underst
Lorraine Lesar
I was hesitant when I read the synopsis - Marco and Nicky breaking up! WTF? No way! That can't be right? What the hell is the author thinking of? Rest assured, Ms West knows exactly what her devoted fans and new readers want and she delivers BIGTIME! What an emotional ride! One minute I am hating Marco with a vengeance, the next minute I want to slap Nicky and then kiss them both to make them better. So much emotion running through this book and all thanks to the talent of the author. In brief, ...more
Timeforme
I think this is my favorite Dark Hollow Pack book thus far. Very well done.
Pamela Su
My opinion on this whole series can be found in the first book's review. That opinion applies to this book and I saw no point in saying the same thing over and over for the next 6 books.

Summary: Enjoyable story but disturbing themes that is potentially offensive to some readers.

Nicky and Marco again. Meh. Oh, but my heartstrings were definitely tugged at some parts of the story. Good story, still not my favorite couple.
Moonlite_Reader
The events in this bk with Nicky and Marco were horrible. I felt so bad for Nicky and wanted to hurt Marco. But I fckin guess. I was so glad when Nicky decided to leave. It was just too hard for him to continue there. Have Marco something to be miserable about.
Ifrah
I was really reluctant to read this book since i hated their original story but i figured with a title like this it won't be that bad.
Ok here we go....Marco is still overbearing bully and i didn't like him anymore than i did at the beginning, especially when he tells nicky to turn off the tv snd go to sleep and won't let him finish his show *rolling eyes* seriously dude you are not his father and he is not a kid anymore . There were some good parts like when nicky decides that marco is a jerk an
Booklover95
Katy Beth Mckee
Another installment in the Dark Hallow series. I have truly enjoyed this one and this book doesn't disappoint. I was shedding a tear or two getting through this one. It seems something is wrong with Marco and no matter how much Nicky loves him he doesn't see how he can work things out. Marco knows he's trying and decides its better to let him go without fully understanding what his happening within himself. This decision has such painful consequences. I struggled right along with them as they tr ...more
Emily
Originally read in 2012
Lee Todd
We revisit Nicky and Marco in this story and its not the happy times we've seen in previous stories. Something has happened to Marco and his return to his old ways breaks Nicky's heart. Can Nicky become more submissive to keep Marco or will this break them?
This was a shorter book than most and didn't develop the characters much at all. While still enjoyable it wasn't my favourite book in this series. I'm hoping the next book will bring more character development.
Cecilia Rodriguez
Uhmm...not sure how to rate this one so I'll give it ((2.5)) stars because I saw no point to it at all and was disappointed that Nicky and Marco were no longer bloodmates. The ending was just, yeah just.......:-(
Suburbancowgirl
What an awesome and unexpected twist to the series. I love that we revisited previous characters. In fact, one of my favorite things about this whole series is that it keeps all of the past characters involved.
~SexyBookWorm~
It was alright. ..
The one big plus was that I don't care for sequels and this one wasnt too bad. But destroying their blood match was a bit harsh to me. I think perhaps the amnesia alone could have worked.
Tamsin Baker
what can i say? Poor Nicky...Poor Marco
Amazing angst in this book
I loved the possession, the primitive responses, the emotion, the overlay of so many other characters.
Brilliant.
Wulf
o wow ... loved this one but it tor me apart at some points pleas i hope there will be more of my favorite couple
Tamarrion Lash
Удивительно, насколько все же часто люди авторы могут путать любовь и стокгольмский синдром.
  • More Fun With Dick And Shane (Memoirs of a Houseboy, #2)
  • The Complete Dr. Fell Volume I: Lost
  • Worthy
  • The Degan Incident (Galactic Conspiracies, #1)
  • Alpha Wolf with Benefits (Luna Werewolves, #5)
  • The Link That Binds (Solomon's Pride, #2)
  • Apocalypse (Wolfman, #1)
  • Everything That You Are
  • An Inch at a Time (The Professor's Rule #2)
  • Love Runes (Gods and Chaos, #2)
  • Sunshine's Kiss (McCaffrey Men, #1)
  • Baptista (Resistant Omegas, #11)
  • The Shark Who Rode a Seahorse (Mate or Meal, #5)
  • Someone To Keep Me (Collars and Cuffs, #3)
The Alpha's Pet (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #1) Taken in Hand (Taken, #1) Cry Wolf (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #2) Logan's Choice (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #3) Gabe's Alpha (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #4)