Start by marking “Faster than a Kiss Vol. 10” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Faster than a Kiss Vol...

Meca Tanaka

Faster than a Kiss Vol. 10 (Faster than a Kiss #10)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  674 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The Final volume in the series.
Fumino and her 4-year-old brother Teppei have lived with relatives since their parents died in a car accident. Tired of moving from a relative's house to another, she decides to drop out of school and find work to support her brother on her own. As they sit on a park bench, her English teacher, Kazuma Ojiro appears in front of her and her bro
Published (first published December 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Faster than a Kiss Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faster than a Kiss Vol. 10

Hannah
Series Review: A cute and heartwarming manga that romance lovers will adore. The beginning and end of the series seemed a little rushed and confusing but the journey in between was fun and at times emotional. This manga is stronger in characters than in plot as there was some repetition in plot devices. Over all I would recommend giving this manga a try!
Starbubbles
Joti
Rena
These cutie patooties are going to wreck me. This manga is just really sweet. I don't think I will every get over how adorable they are.

Kill them with kindness dear!
Amanda
Simply adorable, lovable, huggable let-me-read-it-all-over-able.
Camila
This was way too cute! I devoured it and finished in less than two days.

Camila out.
Carpe diem!
Priscilla
Me encantó el final!!!!!!!!!! Al fin se besaron y se casaron. Me dio mucha pena el pobre de Shouma y me parecio que Meg era muy fuerte, a pesar de estar enamorada de él, ella acepto los sentimientos de {el por Fumino.
Excelente final!!
Michelle
This was an incredible sweet and innocent love story between a teacher and a student. Their strong will and commitment to each other is constantly tested but never falters. I admit, the last chapter did make me a little misty-eyed. ^_^
Yukina Hawmie
It's just....perfect. Or I don't know how to describe it well. The story, from the very first book I read four years ago and now, it's already finished, from sweet things till the bitterest, all of them are completed.
Kristelle
How sweet and funny... This may be one of those shoujo manga out there that successfully captured my heart with its pure and innocent romance.

Oh, and don’t skip those side stories, it was surprisingly good.
Ramisha
I'm so glad and it was a bit shocking when I figured out that he never really married her.I wish it was a bit longer in the end but it was a really sweet story!
Niken Alifya
Ga nyesel bacanya muahahaha
Jossette
Jossette marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Charlene T.
Charlene T. marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
  • Love so Life, Vol. 6 (Love so Life, #6)
  • The Wallflower, Vol. 26 (The Wallflower, #26)
  • Hiyokoi 2
  • The One, Volume #8
  • Orange 2 (オレソジ, #2)
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 5
  • オオカミどものしつけ方 [Ookamidomo no Shitsukekata]
  • Nanaco Robin, volume 1

Faster than a Kiss (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 1] (Faster than a Kiss #1)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 2] (Faster than a Kiss #2)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 3] (Faster than a Kiss #3)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 4] (Faster than a Kiss #4)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 5] (Faster than a Kiss #5)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 6] (Faster than a Kiss #6)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 7] (Faster than a Kiss #7)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 8] (Faster than a Kiss #8)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 9] (Faster than a Kiss #9)
  • キスよりも早く11 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 11] (Faster than a Kiss #11)
キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 1] (Faster than a Kiss #1) キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 3] (Faster than a Kiss #3) キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 2] (Faster than a Kiss #2) キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 6] (Faster than a Kiss #6) キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 4] (Faster than a Kiss #4)