Start by marking “Chasing Trouble (Texas Trouble, #7)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Trouble (Texas Trouble, #7)

Chasing Trouble (Texas Trouble #7)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  200 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Emergency Room Doctor, Jenny Anderson, might be manless right now, but she's come to find out her life is a lot less complicated that way. She's sorely tempted to change that situation though, when sexy wildcat oilman Chase Rhodes is brought into her ER for treatment of a gunshot wound, and then asks her to dinner.

With a mountain of student loans to pay off, an ex-fiance w...more
Published December 19th 2012 by Becky McGraw

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Trouble

Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesAll Jacked Up by Lorelei James
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
119th out of 539 books — 570 voters
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee BenderAfter You'd Gone by Maggie O'FarrellArielle by Lilian RobertsSnow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa SeePrep by Curtis Sittenfeld
Underrated Books
32nd out of 107 books — 48 voters

More lists with this book...

Tamara Stevens
I love this series for so many reason I have written in previous reviews. I love that I feel like I am part of the story that is unfolding as I turn page after page. The plot twists and turns. Characters from the other books in the series making an appearance just makes the books makes them seem even more real :) Chase deserved his happy ending and the women that have come into his life through the series and how they protect him in this book against the women whom is making him crazy, well you...more
Donna Porter
This one was about Jenny, who was Beau Bowman's ex, and Chase. Jenny is a doctor in the emergency room when Chase comes in to be treated for a gun shot wound he got while helping protect Jazzie. Jenny treats Chase and he is attracted to her and ask her to dinner and she refuses. After which she had wish she didn't refuse. They get together and Chase offers her a job with their company helping to bring their safety manuals up to date. This book also has a lot of action in it as Chase tries to fin...more
Jo
A drug cartel plays cupid but seeing as they were using real live ammo, it's just as well the aim was a little off! Really liked this story and was happy to see Chase and Jenny move past previous poor choices.
PepsiGirl
I liked this even though Jenny was a beotch, well she had her moments and Chase was just so loveable, being a klutz and being gorgeous and sweet talking her all the time.
Pj Nusbaum
Chase Rhodes has to be my favorite so far. He has a warm heart an what more then anything fine true love. Jenny Anderson thought she found had true love once. Falling for guy like chase wouldn't be heard. Even if he wasn't good looking an rich. His heart would be all you would see. You would think. Jenny on the other hand has a hard time seeing past her out issues to see Who he really was. This is a must read.
Sandy
They just keep getting better

I am loving this series. They take the best view on troubled love. The characters are so true to life and make you feel like you know them. The adventure and humor keeps you interested the whole way through. Can't wait to read the next one. Finished this and the last one in one night, next one after I sleep some.
Pamela
How hard is it for a nice guy to find love
Can you love again one you have been hurt
Te struggles it take ps to get to the point that
You life finally faces you and the decisions and
Danger you have to deal with Becky brings that
To you in this book.
Rachel Rule
Awww lol loved that Chase FINALLY got his HEA :-D great story n Jenny is a great match for the accident prone Chase since she's a doctor lol
Raecharmed
Raecharmed marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Kathryn White
Kathryn White marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Cheryl Murphy
Cheryl Murphy marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Mandie
Mandie marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Lesley
Lesley added it
Aug 11, 2014
Becky McGraw is a married mother of three adult children, and a Southern girl by birth and the grace of God, ya'll. One of several career changes transplanted Becky and her family to Indiana where she lived for sixteen years. Presently, she resides in Corpus Christi, Texas with her husband and dog Abby.

A jack of many trades in her life, Becky has been an optician, a beautician, a legal secretary,...more
More about Becky McGraw...
My Kind of Trouble (Texas Trouble, #1) The Trouble With Love (Texas Trouble, #2) Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble, #3) Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #4) Trouble In Dixie (Texas Trouble, #5)