Start by marking “Tennis In Action” as Want to Read:
Tennis In Action

Tennis In Action

With easy-to-follow color illustrations and photographs, readers can learn both the physical and mental tools to become great players of one of the world's best loved and respected sports. Includes explanations of the court and etiquette, the game's unique scoring system, how to apply techniques to game situations, and more.
Paperback
Published March 15th 2002 by Crabtree Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Tennis In Action, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tennis In Action

Anjanette Avila
Nov 21, 2013 Anjanette Avila rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I liked this book. I like how it shows you the ins and outs of tennis. It shows the children the equipment used in playing tennis. It shows them how to play step by step, and it shows how to keep score in tennis. I like how it talks about the different competitions, like U.S. Open, French Open, Australian Open, and Wimbleton. I felt I gained a better understanding of what Serena Williams does.

I would use this book to show the children how to play tennis. I think it's great to make the children a
Crystal Hutton Hult
Jun 15, 2014 Crystal Hutton Hult rated it really liked it
A good book for first time players and for those that need to brush up. Some of terminology may be confusing for new players.
Ann