Start by marking “Pale Wolf (Bad Wolf Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pale Wolf (Bad Wolf Chronicles, #2)

Read Book

Pale Wolf (Bad Wolf Chronicles #2)

A cop on a mission. A woman running from her fate. Both on a collision course with evil.

In the pulse-pounding sequel to BAD WOLF, the nightmare that ripped open two lives slips from the darkness to once again stalk the streets of Portland.

Three months after his partner mysteriously vanished, detective John Gallagher is haunted by his encounter with something that should
Published December 17th 2012 by Perdido Pub

To ask other readers questions about Pale Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pale Wolf

Amy_Read to My Heart's Content
This review and many more at : http://readtomyhearts.blogspot.com/20...

My Thoughts:

Well when I got this book it was an ARC so I am still sticking with that, even though it took me so long to read it.
And remember this is book 2 so if you are interested in this story you need to pick up Bad Wolf first. Click here for my review of Bad Wolf.

Alright so I am going to let you know that I am a huge werewolf fan! I love all kinds too:
the sweet loving "Team Jacob" wolves
those wolves that are fierce but
TJ
Jan 14, 2013 TJ rated it really liked it
I've always had a little concern before beginning a sequel to a book that I've really liked. So, when I found out that author Tim McGregor had finished his sequel to "Bad Wolf", I was worried that I would be let down with "Pale Wolf". Not to worry! "Pale Wolf" is an outstanding book that continues a great story line (with terrific characters) that McGregor did so well in "Bad Wolf".

Without going into too many spoilers which could affect the secrets within both books, let me just say that this b
Tammy
Feb 12, 2013 Tammy rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-reader, werewolves
Disclaimer - I received a free copy of the book from the author, mostly because I enjoyed the first so much.

I enjoy McGregor's writing, his characters, and his ability to write a fast-paced story with good dialogue and without crass machismo.

Highly recommend
Brian Thompson
Jan 08, 2014 Brian Thompson rated it it was amazing
Great sequel

Just finished this book tonight. Awesome. Got to the end & found out book 3 should've came out last month. Anybody know the name of it? I've got finish the series now.
Pamela
Mar 12, 2013 Pamela rated it it was amazing
Enjoed this book.
Bill Davis
Aug 19, 2013 Bill Davis rated it liked it
Did not like the ending.
Kris
Dec 20, 2014 Kris rated it really liked it
Read Book 1 and enjoyed it. Book 2 continues on as if you never left the story. I almost read it in one long night. Then tried to get Book 3. Some may be disappointed with the way the books end. The author does leave you gasping and wanting to toss the book against the wall. Not in a bad way necessarily, just leaves you wanting more than he has given you. You do have to wait for the next book. I would still read these and recommend them. I like it when a writer can take the formula that everyone ...more
Joseph R. McNeil
Jul 26, 2016 Joseph R. McNeil rated it it was amazing
Excellent read ,connected well with first book. Good characters, very well done. Ican't

wait to read final book in series. I will get some more books by this author he is really good.
Geri Makris
Oct 06, 2014 Geri Makris rated it really liked it
Pale Wolf was as good as Bad Wolf. Grissom is a terrifying protagonist. Both Lara & Amy are well developed characters. McGregor ' s style is well paced and moves along nicely. So, now I'm ready for Last Wolf, although I'll be sad to see the lobos gi!
terry moga
Mar 08, 2014 terry moga rated it it was amazing
Great series!

Great series!

Excellent character development. Could feel all the emotions. Much better in this book with the werewolf violence. One reason to read werewolf books!
Looking forward to book 3.
Shoulanda August
Aug 26, 2015 Shoulanda August rated it it was amazing
Complying read

On loved how it left of from part one. One detective on the run and one other one never giving up. A love they shared but wasn't meant to be. Mystery, mayhem, and the supernatural. I loved this series and hated to see it end!
Cheryl Earle
Jan 25, 2016 Cheryl Earle rated it it was amazing
Stunning sequel to Bad Wolf that had you holding on to the edge of your seat. Such a fast read - I gulped it down in one big bite. The ending brought a tear to my eye & I'm diving for the next book in the series "Last Wolf".
Only one complaint - there were quite a few typos.
Debbie jones
May 23, 2016 Debbie jones rated it it was amazing
Review.

Well I'm hooked. Best books I've read lately. Kinda sad about losing some of the characters I grew to love. I ready to start book three. I love you stories.
Nova-Starr Maxwell
Aug 05, 2016 Nova-Starr Maxwell rated it it was amazing
Quit making me cry

I lay here once again crying my eyes out and think can I bear reading the last. Alas I will. In a few days. Props Tim.
Brian Sebastian
Brian Sebastian rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2015
Liz Berry
Liz Berry rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2016
connie
connie rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2015
Angela Thomas
Angela Thomas rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
C. Bryan Brown
C. Bryan Brown rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2016
John Hemmeter
John Hemmeter rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Brenda McQuait
Brenda McQuait rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
jessica mcintire
jessica mcintire rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2016
Ashley Marie
Ashley Marie rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2016
Jackmeister
Jackmeister rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2014
Kristina Dillon
Kristina Dillon rated it it was ok
Aug 12, 2016
Michael Phay
Michael Phay rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
tm
tm rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2015
Rebekah Grace
Rebekah Grace rated it it was ok
Aug 19, 2016
Daniel Morrison
Daniel Morrison rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Mary Roya
Mary Roya rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Prophecy (The Spirit Keeper, #2)
  • kidNAP Inc.
  • Chasing Pretty
  • Corrupted (Southern Watch, #3)
  • Cold Blue (Jonathan Thorpe, #1)
  • The Trouble with Murder (Zoe Grey #1)
  • Brink of Dawn (Chosen #2)
  • Panic
  • Damaged (Damaged, #1)
  • Test Pilot's Daughter: Revenge
  • The Society of Imaginary Friends
  • Small Town Witch (The Fae of Calaveras County, #1)
  • Bait (Order of the Spirit Realm, #1)
  • Markings
  • The Ex Who Wouldn't Die (Charley's Ghost, #1)
  • LEGACY RISING
  • Callis Rose
  • Fist of the Furor (Scribes of Medeisia, #3)
Tim McGregor is a screenwriter and author, living in Toronto with his wife and children. When not writing, Tim can be found chasing away the nocturnal recycling people who creep into his yard.
More about Tim McGregor...

Bad Wolf Chronicles (3 books)
  • Bad Wolf (Bad Wolf Chronicles, #1)
  • Last Wolf (Bad Wolf Chronicles #3)