Start by marking “Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers” as Want to Read:
Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers

Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  9 reviews
They come to our aid when we least expect it, and they disappear as soon as their work is done. We all regularly receive messages from our guardian angels and spirit guides but usually fail to recognize them. This book aims to help the reader to realize when this occurs. It contains numerous case studies that show how angels have touched the lives of others.
Published September 8th 2002 by Llewellyn Publications (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians

Miranda
This book kept my attention throughout and I learned so much. I feel sonics like a better person with the new outlook on the world I have now. It is amazing how much I understand things and how I can communicate with some of my guides. Great book, I tagged pages.
Angela Hughes
This book gave me concrete pieces of information on which I could build on. It got me to start paying attention and taking responsibility for what was/is going on around me. It opened a lot of doors.
Iona  Main Stewart
The author has penned many books on related ”occult” subjects. I found this one ok, but not brilliant. I didn’t get to contact any angels or spirit guides, but I did feel a shift in that I now feel I can and eventually will obtain contact with these, and that is a good start.

The book is divided into two parts, the first on angel guardians and the second on spirit guides. In Part One we are provided with information about the history of angels and about seven Archangels. These are Michael, Gabrie
Luisa
really cool book.
Spiritual_inspirations
Jul 24, 2008 Spiritual_inspirations rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who wants to get to know there angles or spirit guides
Every has an Angel to protect and watch over them. this book shows you how to communicate with your Angels and Spirit guides. This is a great great book, very interesting!
Vera Lothian
Meh dry heavy on the " this person says" stories and not what i was expecting. The visualisations/meditations are nice though
Lamerica
This a really god book on ways to contact spirits it's pretty scary!
Marla Glenn
This guy's great. Have to find more of his work.
Emma Mildon
An amazingly gifted soul and writer
Kimberley Ross
Kimberley Ross marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Reynica Discovered
Reynica Discovered marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
David Zimmerman
David Zimmerman marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Grace Claracuzzio
Grace Claracuzzio marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Sun
Sun marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Terry
Terry marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Krista
Krista is currently reading it
Sep 08, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Mathieu Van steenberge
Mathieu Van steenberge marked it as to-read
Claud
Claud marked it as to-read
Sonnet
Sonnet marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Dave Zebian
Dave Zebian marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Rene A
Rene A marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • Angels: Companions in Magick
  • Messages from Your Angels
  • Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy-to-Use Handbook for Identifying and Understanding Your Power Animals and Animal Spirit Helpers
  • Meditations for Women Who Do Too Much
  • All Women Are Healers: A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Healing
  • Memories of the Afterlife: Life-Between-Lives Stories of Personal Transformation
  • Magical Aromatherapy: The Power of Scent
  • Dancing the Dream: The Seven Sacred Paths Of Human Transformation
  • Ariadne's Thread: A Workbook of Goddess Magic
  • Goddess Alive!: Inviting Celtic & Norse Goddesses Into Your Life
  • After Life
  • Craft of the Wild Witch: Green Spirituality & Natural Enchantment
  • Psychic Development for Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing & Developing Your Psychic Abilities
  • The Book of Spells, the Book of Spells
  • Pagan Prayer Beads: Magic and Meditation with Pagan Rosaries
  • A Book of Angels: Reflections on Angels Past and Present, and True Stories of How They Touch Our Lives

Richard Webster was born in New Zealand in 1946, where he still resides. He travels widely every year, lecturing and conducting workshops on psychic subjects around the world. He has written many books, mainly on psychic supjects, and also writes monthly magazine columns.

R
More about Richard Webster...
Astral Travel for Beginners: Transcend Time and Space with Out-Of-Body Experiences Palm Reading for Beginners: Find Your Future in the Palm of Your Hand Pendulum Magic for Beginners: Power to Achieve All Goals Aura Reading for Beginners: Develop Your Psychic Awareness for Health & Success Soul Mates: Understanding Relationships Across Time