Start by marking “Birds Of Michigan: Field Guide (Field Guides)” as Want to Read:
Birds Of Michigan: Field Guide (Field Guides)

Birds Of Michigan: Field Guide (Field Guides)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  5 reviews
There are many bird watching fans that will love these field guides containing 113 of the state's most common birds. Along with spectacular, full-page photos, they provide comprehensive facts on nest types, number and color of eggs, female and male plumages and more.
Paperback
Published April 1st 1999 by Adventure Publications(MN)

To ask other readers questions about Birds Of Michigan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Birds Of Michigan

Cindi
I like the way this field guide is organized, by color. Just right for a beginner! Since I'm not well acquainted with the different types of birds, it's easier for me to look them up by color. However, this guide doesn't have all the birds. We were disappointed not to find the endangered "Kirtland's Warbler."

I didn't know that I would have a preference with a field guide. A field guide was a field guide before now. We'll eventually find one that is stellar to buy and use often.

One great thing ab
Plaimont
Useful and interesting.
Carmen
A must for all bird lovers. I have several bird feeders that are always full. The kids and I have a blast identifying all our back yard tweeters.
Dave
A very nice and handy reference, this book does take second place to my "birding" App. though.
Soapykitty
Love this book! I'm forever reading it.
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Pjr
Pjr marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Bri
Bri added it
Sep 14, 2014
Jack Peneston
Jack Peneston marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
linda wagner
linda wagner is currently reading it
Apr 13, 2014
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Terri
Terri added it
Feb 15, 2014
Evert
Evert added it
Feb 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Birds of Wisconsin Field Guide Birds of Minnesota Field Guide Birds of Pennsylvania Field Guide Birds of Texas Field Guide Wildflowers of Michigan: Field Guide