The Right Path

The Right Path

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  536 ratings  ·  29 reviews
A story of passion and peril from #1 "New York Times" bestselling author Nora Roberts.
AVAILABLE DIGITALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME
After a frightening encounter on the beach with a knife-wielding stranger, Morgan James is stunned to learn that her "attacker" is actually wealthy Greek tycoon Nicolas Gregoras. While the mysterious Nicolas claims to be innocent, Morgan knows that...more
ebook
Published December 1st 2012 by Intermix (first published 1985)

Denise
I really need to stop reading Nora Roberts' early works - they *always* end up frustrating me to no end. This one had a nice setting and the suspense part kept me entertained despite the fact that the bad guy was very easy to guess, but the romance? Nick is an unspeakably arrogant, rude, overbearing asshole who doesn't seem to have any respect for the woman he claims to have fallen in love with. What Morgan sees in him is absolutely incomprehensible to me. Not my cup of tea, I'll stick with her...more
Liz Balaam
For the first time ever I did not enjoy a Nora Roberts book. The characters were typical - the beautiful girl and the Greek god type guy. The whole story was too predictable and I could not wait to get to the end to start something else. Maybe there is another Nora Roberts, because this book is very unlike the type of book I usually read that has been written by her. Sorry, but did not like this book at all.
Andrea Ika
Go to visit your best friend, and what might you find? Morgan takes time out to visit her freind Liz on the ocean shore. Did she ever dream she would meet someone so different? As soon as Morgan described her "attacker", I instantly fell in love. With both Morgan and her so called attacker. Then when we were introduced to Nick Gregoras, I got a picture of him in my head. Tall, golden brown skin, black hair, black eyes, and that Greek accent? Instant chills. I got this picture of a handsome dark...more
Ruth
ok. For some reason this did not feel like NR writing. Seems lacking in passion (don't get me wrong there were steamy sex scenes but the overall book fell short. IMHO)
Amber
I was SO torn as to how to rate this. Part of me wanted to give it one star because (view spoiler) But the mystery part was okay, so I wanted to give some credit there. I mean, I did figure it out pretty early, but she clouded it enough that I doubted my first guess a little...which is good, I guess? I mean, I wasn't surprised or anything, but...not bad. Then there were parts that entertained me...more
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Satu hal yang sangat khas dari buku2 yg ditulis oleh NR adalah kecintaannya terhadap laut, sebesar cintanya terhadap gunung.
Dan selalu menarik membaca penjelasan detailnya mengenai lokasi sama menariknya seperti dia menggambar tokoh dalam buku2 yg dia tulis. Seperti pada buku ini, NR menulis tentang pulau Lesbon dengan sangat baik, sehingga saat kita memejamkan mata kita bisa menangkap gambaran lokasi yg dimaksud oleh NR. Sempat terpikir oleh saya, apakah NR sudah pernah berlibur ke Yunani sebel...more
Duncan Mandel
Moonlight on an idyllic Greek beach worked magic Morgan James - though the spell was broken when she was seized by a man with a knife! Darkly handsome Nicholas Gregora's refusal to answer questions invited her distrust, yet his actions spoke louder than the words he wouldn't say ...
Brooke
I wanted to like this book, but it just had too many issues for me to give it over 2 stars. I know the book was written in the mid-80's, but the references to drunk driving really irked me, as well as the a-hole hero.
Ewa
Apr 30, 2014 Ewa rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: iv, re-read
3,5 stars
Morgan
Not as good as I remembered, but overall an interesting plot. Maybe I'll try again in a couple of years.
Sharni Benson
This was actually a really amazing book. I love romance but come on, I read Mills and Boon, I can put up with any romance, but this had a mystery aspect to it as well, complete with few red herrings so I never picked who it actually was that was the culprit.
Great fight scenes too. and none of this corny innuendo, though it didn't really describe things too fully with the sex scenes they were just kinda there but fit well.
Rebecca
Woman takes a vacation from her high stress job in NYC to visit a friend in Greece. While there, she meets a mysterious man and falls for him. This book reads a bit like a "romance" novel but at least has some flavor of Roberts' better books. I recommend that you skip reading this book and focus on her other full-length novels.

3 stars
Sara
Ganska medioker för att vara Roberts. Ingenting som stack ut direkt. Men ändå en underhållande romance som utspelar sig i Grekland på ön Lesbos. 3+/5
Vanili
This book was absolutely fantastic1 Finished it in 2 days. Never read Nora Roberts, is all of her books this good? I don't know, for many this book will maybe be lame, but I love the romance and passion she is describing between Nicholas and Morgan. Gotta love it.
Hege
It's great with books you can read in a day, don't you think?
This is one of those book :) And on a rather grey and lazy day, it was great to get lost in the love story of Morgan and Nick. It was a good story with a splash of love and a splash of mystery.
Karen Brennan
This is probably my favorite of her early work. Although it still has a Harlequin feel to it, it also is starting to take on the characteristics of her later work, especially the great characters. I enjoy this book every time I read it.
Mark Buehl
This is a fairly fast read. The story is interesting, with a few twists and surprises. The characters have some depth, but could use more. The story is set in Greece and that gives the story a different angle. Overall, it is a good read.
Caroline
I did enjoy this book but I could definitely tell that it was written back in the 80's; when women were meant to be weaker and not made of such sterner stuff. But overall it has stood the test of time and was fun to listen to.
Christine
I was taken to Greece and could hear the water crashing against rocks and smell the sea air. I wish I could speak 5 languages like Morgan did. Nicholas and his house sounded dreamy and slightly dangerous, like a pirate. Grrr
Kristie (fabk)
meh. I just couldn't get into this story. One of the reasons was because I just didn't feel like I was in Greece, which is where the story takes place. I wasn't feeling it. AT ALL.
I find myself not drawn to Nora's romances; however, this one was alright and got better at the end. I think it was an awesome story line though. All in all, I did enjoy it.
Kaci
this was a really good book! the last 3 nora roberts books i have read were all in combined in one book. i would say this would be tied for 1st. :)
Jessica
Enjoyable book that takes you into the world of fantasy and intrigue in the Greek Isles. Unrealistic, but a good, quick read nonetheless. 3.5 stars.
Cindi
Love Nora Roberts. Her old stuff and her new stuff. This was definitely not one of my favorites.
Dee
Review haiku:
U.N. translator,
Greek island, scary smuggler.
True love overcomes.
Johanne
another nice romance: oh well, so I keep reading romance novels.
Tukang Kueh Keren
setting lokasinya sih ok...tapi kenapa tokohnya gak oke?
Courtney Stockstill
Just not very good. Totally unbelievable!
  • The Lord and the Wayward Lady (Regency Silk & Scandal, #1)
  • Saga från Valhalla (Sagan om Valhalla, #3)
  • Gambler's Woman
  • The Devil's Own (Hellraisers, #2)
  • The Cat's Eye Shell (Chain of Charms #4)
  • Man of Ice
  • Lucifers evangelium (Bjørn Belto, #3)
  • The Warlord's Bride (King John,  #4)
  • The Dakota Cipher (Ethan Gage, #3)
  • The Playboy & Plain Jane (Dynasties: The Barones #1)
  • Skandalen (Sagaen om Isfolket, #27)
  • Secret Fantasy (Fantasies Inc.) (Harlequin Temptation, No 836)
  • Bought By The Greek Tycoon
  • Dead of Night (includes In Death, #24.5)
  • Bedding His Virgin Mistress
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her...more
More about Nora Roberts...