Start by marking “An Unholy Mission” as Want to Read:
An Unholy Mission

An Unholy Mission

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Rev. Olympia Brown is serving as a chaplain in a Boston hospital when she finds a colleague in a compromising situation involving a patient. Things rapidly move from uncomfortable to unsafe, and Olympia ends up running for her life. Even Father Jim, her partner in sleuthing, and Frederick, Olympia's lovable Englishman, can't protect her from a murderous psychopath with an ...more
ebook
Published December 1st 2012 by Untreed Reads Publishing (first published September 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about An Unholy Mission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Unholy Mission

Susan
You've just got to love Olympia Brown, ordained minister, amateur sleuth, good friend, good lover, cat lady and willing to suspend disbelief to accommodate a live-in ghost. The Rev. Judith Campbell's sinister minister is at the top of her form unraveling the deadly mind-set of a truly disturbed human being before he commits another murder. I'd call these 'cozy' mysteries, but the fact is, Campbell's characters are complicated and sometimes quite scarey.
Well done.
Dave
Even though I thought this book was very predictable, I still enjoyed it. This series is more candy than commentary, but I they are good for escaping life for awhile.
Charlotte Guerriero
I was surprised that the author lives on Martha's Vineyard and Plymouth MA when not teaching to traveling.
I enjoyed her book.
Maureen
O.k. I'm hooked! The characters, plot, setting: superb! Even has cats!
Nadia Winborn
not the best I've read but OK
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Joanne Giannino
Joanne Giannino marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Sibyl
Sibyl marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Rev. Judith Campbell
Rev. Judith Campbell marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Katy
Katy marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
Hannah Wilkes
Hannah Wilkes marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2013
Cc
Cc marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Karissa
Karissa marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
A Deadly Mission An Unspeakable Mission A Despicable Mission A Predatory Mission (Olympia Brown Mysteries, #5) An Improper English Mission: An Olympia Brown Mystery (The Olympia Brown Mysteries)