Start by marking “From This Moment On (The Sullivans, #2)” as Want to Read:
From This Moment On (The Sullivans, #2)
Open Preview read ebook* *Different edition

From This Moment On (The Sullivans #2)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  9,166 ratings  ·  476 reviews
For thirty-six years, Marcus Sullivan has been the responsible older brother, stepping in to take care of his seven siblings after their father died when they were children. But when the perfectly ordered future he’s planned for himself turns out to be nothing but a lie, Marcus needs one reckless night to shake free from it all.

Nicola Harding is known throughout the world...more
Published June 25th 2013 by Harlequin MIRA (first published August 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about From This Moment On, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From This Moment On

Wendy
Fun and light sexy read. These Sullivan Brothers are just way too addictive! Loved it.
Jen
This is Book #2 of the Sullivan family series, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with this firey gem! I expected a light, lovey, dovey romance (and it was to some degree) but what I got was a hot, steamy, kinky read!

First of all, we have Marcus who is the oldest one out of his seven other siblings. In the last book there was a hint of problems with him and his fiance Jill. This story begins with Marcus walking in on Jill doing the dirty deed with some tattooed and pierced dude, A...more
MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-»

Ever since I read Bella Andre’s The Look of Love, the first book in the Sullivans series, I fell in love with the enigmatic Sullivan family. There is just something about this series that pulls you in, perhaps it is the sweet, sensual storyline or the heady romance or the compelling characters – whatever it may be, Ms. Andre’s books are entertaining and hard to resist. From This Moment On is no different. This book has it all, proving once again why I enjoy the contemporary genre.

Admittedly, muc...more
A Tasty Read Book Reviews
From http://atastyread.blogspot.com

From This Moment On.....I officially LOVE Marcus Sullivan...ok I would take any of the other six brothers, but right now I am loving Marcus.

Nico/Nicola is a pop star who figures if everyone thinks she is a wild party girl she might as well use the image to have a little fun....and she finds exactly the perfect man....Marcus, who is also looking to forget his cheating ex, and leave the club with a beautiful, sexy stranger. What will happen between these two lon...more
Erin
*******4.5 Stars*******
I was very much looking forward to oldest Sullivan brother Marcus' story after meeting him in the first book of this series. Bella Andre's smooth lead-in to his story had me intrigued, I already wanted this brother who shouldered so much of the family burdens to find his true love. It was his time, for sure!

Nicola was an endearing heroine; untrusting after a nasty breakup with her slimy ex, she was struggling keeping up with her fame and figuring out who she really was dee...more
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
4.5 STARS!!!

Posted on Under the Covers

Marcus, the eldest of the Sullivan brothers and the winery owner dreams of settling down with a lovely wife and having kids. In FROM THIS MOMENT ON, Marcus’s dreams are shattered once he finds his girlfriend screwing another guy. She wants to leave him, telling him that their relationship was falling apart, that Marcus never ever fought for her. A girl wants to be cherished and loved. Too bad Marcus doesn’t actually love her.

In an attempt to forget her bet...more
Joy (joyous reads)
It's been sometime since I read the first book to this series; and I must admit that it wasn't that memorable to begin with. When I saw that Novel Publicity was hosting a whirlwind tour for this series, I jumped at the chance if only for the reason that I wanted to give this series another chance. Lo, and behold. I actually loved Marcus and Nicola's story.

From this Moment On is the story of the oldest Sullivan, Marcus - the father figure and caretaker of the family. Upon discovery of the woman w...more
Joanne
I loved Marcus and Nicola's story! I really enjoyed the first book in the series by Bella Andre but this one was even better. I couldn't put it down. This book has brilliant characters, a great story with depth, emotion, sex and so much romance. I recommend it to all romance lovers. Bella Andre writes great books but I think this is the best so far. Now I'm counting down to Gabe and Meagan story, which I am impatient to get hold of.
Emily (Book Jems)
2.5 Stars

I really enjoyed this for awhile, but the second half went downhill fast. Super predictable, though pretty sweet at some points. The love scenes are smoldering, and honestly are the main reason I plan to keep reading. I swooned over Marcus, but absolutely HATED Nicola, "Nico." Ugh! She was obnoxious, even after becoming more sure of herself.
Dee
This story features the eldest Sullivan sibling Marcus and I thought it was much stronger/better than Chase's story....I am now interested in reading about the rest of those Sullivan men (in particular Smith's story) and the twin girls, known to their brothers as 'Naughty' & 'Nice'
Duchess Nicole
Well darn! After buying this, I realize that it's available to read FREE here on Good Reads!! You can't beat this for a free book!!!!

What a surprise this author turned out to be. I read the first in this series The Look of Love (The Sullivans, #1) by Bella Andre in a pick it for me challenge. It was good, and introduced the Sullivan family. They're all successful, good looking, and of course each is just a little lonely and searching.

Marcus is the oldest brother, and has always been the rock solid, responsible head of the family since the deat...more
Lisa
4.5 stars. From This Moment On is the second book in the Sullivan series and centers around the oldest brother Marcus. He has spent most of his adult life being a father figure to his younger siblings. What can I say about Marcus other than to describe him as So Dreamy. He is the strong, silent type who happens to like being a bit bossy in the bedroom. Nicola was an extremely likeable character. She is a famous popstar who has been burned in the past by the people around her, causing her to be v...more
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
For this review and more Live Read and Breathe

Book 2 in the Sullivan's. It starts up immediately after book 1 which I liked. You quickly find out that Marcus and Nicola have been recently been burned from reality and are looking for a non- commital escape and the last thing the were looking for is what they found .....a deep aching love.

These Sullivans not only have great genes they also have great luck at falling in love at first sight. However in Marcus's case it is so well deserved and you w...more
Celeste
I enjoyed this book more than the first in the series (which was no easy feat as I loved the 1st and gave it 5 stars as well!) I think what took it into 5+ star category was how much I loved Marcus's dominant side. Hello hotness! It seemed to be exactly what Nicola needed. Nothing I can think of to detract from this book - other than the fact that I'm not sure when the next one is coming out and the wait will be torture :)
Julie
I absolutely loved this story. I enjoyed the first story in the series, but liked the development of the second book much more. Both Gabe and Nicola were looking for a one night stand but ended finding so much more. There are challenges they face due to Nicola being a pop star, but true love finds a way to make the troubles worth it. I can't wait for the next book to be available!
Andrea Kane
This book was amazing! Right from the start the chemistry between Nicola and Marcus was undeniable. Bella does an incredible job describing every thought, every emotion. This series is only getting better as it goes and I think every woman wants a Sullivan boy in their life!
Hbeebti
Even better than the first.
Dirty Dayna
4 kitten stars <3

This book is about MARCUS <3

I have a weakness for the Sullivan boys so I am reading a book in the chaos of my collection of ARCs and I love how sweet and perfect each one of them are!!!

The sullivan clan

Smith – Sexy Smexy Actor

Marcus – 36 yr old Winery owner—oh god do I love Marcus (book 2) suit photo: suit ERD_6978_1_1.jpg

Chase – 32 yr old Photographer CHECK… delicious … hawtness ..charmer ----SWOOOON (book 1 )
sexy guy photo: sexy guy just-fixin-fence-with-my-shirt-off.jpg

Ryan – Pro baseball player

Zach – Owner, autoshop chain—could be model

Gabe – Firefighter

L...more
Angela
Jul 01, 2013 Angela rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Angela by: netgalley
It was nice to see Marcus step out of his role as head of the Sullivan clan and get shaken up a bit by a woman. I liked his story and the evolution of his relationship with Nicola, it was fast, but wasn't as fast as Chase and Chloe (his brother from the first book). I also liked the little peek into his family's lives. Nicola was sweet and almost a little naive especially in the sex department, but somehow she pulls it off and made it work. I don't see how Marcus and Nicola are going to work lon...more
Mina De Caro (Mina's Bookshelf)
Read the extended review on MINA'S BOOKSHELF http://minadecaro.blogspot.com/2013/0...

"All it took was one moment, one look in your eyes, one taste of your lips, to know that you were the one..."
Oh Bella Andre...if your intention was to bring the heat level of summer 2013 from 'scorching' to 'combustion', please know that you succeeded. Whereas THE LOOK OF LOVE (The Sullivans #1, read my review here) sizzled with a heart-squeezing romance and sultry sensuality, in FROM THIS MOMENT ON, book #2 in...more
Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream

HOT! HOT! HOT!

I love The Sullivans companion series by Bella Andre. The latest installment, From This Moment On, was another phenomenal story.

Marcus is the eldest Sullivan brother. He spent his childhood helping his mother raise his younger siblings, and he spent the last two years in a relationship with the woman he thought he was going to marry. At least he thought that before he walked in on her with another ma...more
Paige
FROM THIS MOMENT ON didn’t quit reach the expectation that I had from reading THE LOOK OF LOVE, but it certainly wasn’t a disappointment.

I felt there was a lot more depth to Marcus and Nicola Harding in their own personal lives that took away from the perfect feel. Both were so against falling in love that they pushed each other away at every turn and that just slowed the story.

As the oldest, Marcus had to grow up the fastest and help with his siblings when his father died. As Nicola pushes hi...more
Jess
Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads

As the oldest of eight siblings, Marcus is used to being in control, taking care of anything that he can and always being there for his family and his business. When his father died leaving his mom to raise eight kids on her own, Marcus was old enough to help step in and take care of his younger siblings. His story opens with his two year relationship in shambles. He caught his now ex-girlfriend cheating on him and while he maybe loved the idea of her and...more
Anna's Herding Cats!
Originally reviewed for herding cats & burning soup

Oh it would really be so damn easy to hate the Sullivans. They're gorgeous and uber talented and they fall in love with gorgeous and uber talented people. But they are just so blasted likable. And sexy. And complicated. And there's no way not to fall a little bit in love with them. Or, really, a whole lot in love with them.

And fall in love with From this Moment On I did. I loved Marcus and Nicola and their journey. These two are both, well,...more
Romina
Marcus, the eldest sibling of the Sullivan Family has always put the needs of his family above his own. Taking care of his siblings and Mother from the age of 14 after his Father tragically died.
After the end of his relationship of 2 years he decides he’s going to have a night out and goes to a club. Putting himself first for one night he’s looking for sex. Looking for a night with a beautiful woman with no strings attached.
In walks Nicola…..
Nicola, a famous pop star at the age of 25 years old h...more
Sian
Ok upon reading this it was obvious from the start that Marcus was not a “bad boy”. In fact he was very much a good boy I thought…until he meets Nicola that is.

I hadn’t read the previous book and wasn’t sure if I needed to upon reading this one but I decided to chance it and it worked in my favour. There were references to the previous book but I didn’t need to have read it to understand who was who and what was what.

I didn’t love this though. It was a nice easy read on a sunny afternoon but if...more
Tanya
After loving book one, I was straight onto this book to find out more about the Sullivan family. We briefly meet Marcus in book one and I was chuffed to find out his book was the next in the series.

The eldest of all the Sullivan brothers with his tall, dark & handsome looks and his retained emotions simmering under the surface he is certainly one of my fave brothers. He is secretly getting over a long term relationship after finding his partner of two years in bed with another man! After rea...more
Sandra
Some great parts and some parts that just had me growl in frustration. And the cliffhanger ending ticked me off.

I honestly expected more, especially after reading one of the other Sullivan books (the one about Sophie) a while back. This is definitely chick lit romance with a side of hot sex, but while Marcus is a mostly swoon-worthy hero, the heroine Nico(la) primarily managed to annoy me. I realize she's young and she's been really hurt by a horrible betrayal, but the constant waffling was gra...more
Guilty Pleasures
BOY WAS MARCUS HOT, I LOVED that he was able to let his Dominant side out!!!!!!

I loved Chase and Chole's story, but I loved Marcus and Nico's even more!!!

Marcus has been the responsible one and the care taker of his family for years. He ends up ending a relationship with who he thought was going to be "the one". Nico is a famous pop-star who was betrayed by her last boyfriend, the public perceives her as a wild child, but she really isn't. Marcus and Nico decide to visit a club to take a walk on...more
Ask Bella Andre -...: Discussion thread for "From This Moment On" 11 22 Jan 17, 2013 01:09PM
  • Fool for Love (The McCarthys of Gansett Island, #2)
  • All He Ever Desired (Kowalski Family, #5)
  • Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)
New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly Bestselling Author of "The Sullivans" series.

Having sold more than 3 million books, Bella Andre’s novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world. After signing a groundbreaking 7-figure print-only deal with Harlequin MIRA, Bella’s Sullivan series is being released in paperback in the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia.

Known for “sensual, empowered s...more
More about Bella Andre...
The Look of Love (The Sullivans, #1) I Only Have Eyes for You (The Sullivans, #4) Can't Help Falling In Love (The Sullivans, #3) Let Me Be the One (The Sullivans, #6) If You Were Mine (The Sullivans, #5)

“I've hoped for this for so many years, waited for someone to come along whom you could finally love more than your family, someone who would turn you inside-out and toss you off your path,' His mother looked positively gleeful in the face of his misery. 'Someone just like Nicola for you to blow it with.” 29 likes
“Do you remember telling me how you're willing to put up with the pressures of fame if it means you can play your music for people?' When she nodded, he said, 'Making sure my family is happy has been worth any tradeoff.” 15 likes