Start by marking “Pranklopedia: The Funniest, Grossest, Craziest, Not-Mean Pranks on the Planet!” as Want to Read:
Pranklopedia: The Funniest, Grossest, Craziest, Not-Mean Pranks on the Planet!

Pranklopedia: The Funniest, Grossest, Craziest, Not-Mean Pranks on the Planet!

Pranklopedia is the young practical joker's secret weapon, a boisterous collection of over 70 guaranteed-to-amuse (or annoy) pranks to be pulled on friends, siblings, and parents. Discover the Homework Hoax, the Squirting Blister, the Movie Popcorn That Grabs You Back. Pull classic pranks on your siblings, like short-sheeting the bed. Freak out your friends with food prank ...more
Published April 23rd 2013 by Workman Publishing (first published March 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Pranklopedia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pranklopedia

Yanelie Manzano
Nov 06, 2015 Yanelie Manzano rated it liked it
I think it's ok. It wasn't my favorite book . The only thing I liked about this book was the pranks .
I did a prank on my big sister.She was mad ,but laughing at the same time .I recommend this book to my sister.
Julie Esanu
Aug 12, 2013 Julie Esanu rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, humor
A fun, silly read, especially for reluctant readers. I can't imagine that this will stay on the shelf for long.
Daniel Wetta
Jun 24, 2013 Daniel Wetta rated it it was amazing
Had a hundred laughs with my granddaughter! The signs and certificates in the book especially got me going. A really fun book that I bought for a couple of my grandchildren!
Andrea
Mar 19, 2013 Andrea rated it really liked it
At first, I was hesitant about this book. The teacher in me worried that kids would take advantage of doing cruel things to each other. But then I started reading and found an enjoyable book of relatively harmless pranks that would be a lot of fun, even for adults to try on each other.

I applaud Julie Winterbottom for taking time at the beginning of the book to explain how to execute a prank, how to tell when someone is going to be open and not so open to a prank, and most importantly, how to apo
The Advocate
"Kids will enjoy the easy, step-by-step instructions and the full-page comic renderings of the pranks in action. Parents will be grateful that the pranks require few materials, are not mean-spirited and (mostly) don’t make a mess. (A prank book wouldn’t be complete without instructions for making fake vomit, right?) And prudent parents will skim over the pranks meant just for them, like the 'Computer Desktop Confusion' prank — just in case."
Read more here.
The Reading Countess
This mother of three boys and teacher of students who gobble Jokelopedia up with a spoon is predicting a long waiting list for this soon-to-be demanded title. Not-mean pranks are listed with carefully written step-by-step directions and thoughtfully included with a level of difficulty for the novice or more experienced prankster. I especially enjoyed the history of some of our most famous, but never spoken before now, Americans.

Much enjoyed!

*NetGalley provided
Allexus Pappageorge
Awesome but cheesy

Well, all of the jokes were funny but too suspecting still really good I totally recommend this book to all pranksters.

Bryce Williams-Hamilton
Apr 29, 2016 Bryce Williams-Hamilton rated it it was amazing
I think the book was gross and funny. Kind of like this book because it had vomited. I would recommend this to a 7th grader because it has 177 pages.
Miss Melissa
Miss Melissa rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2013
Sfk
Apr 21, 2014 Sfk rated it it was amazing
Best Prank book in world!!!
Andrea Fessler
Andrea Fessler rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2015
Marguerite Monzon
Marguerite Monzon rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2015
Michele Lopez
Michele Lopez rated it really liked it
May 26, 2016
Leigh F Morgan
Leigh F Morgan rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Sawyer
Sawyer rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2015
Kari
Kari rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2013
Josetheguardi
Josetheguardi rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Audrey
Audrey rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2015
Patricia
Patricia rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Ethan
Ethan rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Reid Sollberger
Reid Sollberger rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2016
Huda
Huda rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Gabriel Otis
Gabriel Otis rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2015
curo
curo rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2015
Michael Vlahos
Michael Vlahos rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Mrs T J Barrratt
Mrs T J Barrratt rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Omar Gonzalez
Omar Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
Feb 29, 2016
Ethanpatrickkovalan
Ethanpatrickkovalan rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2014
Jeffrey Hyder
Jeffrey Hyder rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016