Start by marking “The Right Mr. Wrong” as Want to Read:
The Right Mr. Wrong

The Right Mr. Wrong

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  215 ratings  ·  36 reviews
"Will you marry me?"

Isn't that the question every girl dreams of hearing? Victoria certainly used to think so. And safe, steady Oliver seemed perfect husband material. But that was until she met Liam, his rebellious, scorchingly hot best friend. Suddenly Victoria's feeling things—crazy lust-fueled things!—she's neve
Published May 21st 2013 by Harlequin KISS (first published September 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Right Mr. Wrong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right Mr. Wrong

Nas Dean
THE RIGHT MR. WRONG by USA Today Bestselling Author Natalie Anderson is a June 2013 release.

Victoria did say yes to marry her childhood friend and fiancé all the while fighting her attraction to his best friend Liam.

Then she meets him years later in Paris. She was a divorcee and well Liam was a man now. Would she be able to fight her attraction to him? And what about Liam?

Would Liam allow Victoria to deny the attraction between them?
THE RIGHT MR. WRONG is a spellbinding romance. It is also in
Nancy Crocker
In The Right Mr. Wrong by Natalie Anderson: You get an interesting view at answering the age old question " Will You Marry Me "with two different outcomes. In the first the answer is yes but the marriage doesn't last. I am writing my review from the second point of view where the answer was NO and will update later.

What happens when you are surrounded by family at Christmas time and your boyfriend gets down on one knee and pops the big question "Will You Marry Me". But you have secretly been lus
TashNz
Natalie Anderson's The Right Mr Wrong is exceptional! The writing is delicious, the originality is first-class and the characters are sensational! I loved everything about this book right down to the delightful shoes on the cover. The Right Mr Wrong is a keeper and a definite re-read for me!

This fantastic book goes where no others have gone before. It contains two stories that explore what happens when Victoria says, firstly YES to marriage with Oliver and then a second story in which she says
marieno
I liked the first part: the reunion between Liam and Victoria. But I didn't appreciate the second part.
Desere
Every girl dreams about her boyfriend going down on bended knee and asking her the big question, but we all know that sometimes the feeling is not mutual and most woman back out while waiting for the marriage proposal she knows will never come.

But what if you find yourself in the situation of not wanting the proposal but it comes away and then you are stuck. Do you say yes just because there is a entire room full of people watching or do you say no in order to stay true to yourself?

For Victoria
Katie_la_geek
For this review and more visit my blog

The Right Mr Wrong was a sweet little romance that had a nice twist and reminded me slightly of Sliding Doors. The prologue ends with the main characters long term boyfriend Oliver asking her to marry him. From there the book splits into two stories one where she says yes and the other where she says no. Oliver is clearly not the guy for her and she has feelings for his best friend Liam. Both stories focus on the journey Victoria and Liam take to find each o
Kate
Firstly I’d like to thank the publishers for sending me this book to read and give an honest review. Modern Tempted (previously known as RIVA) is a fabulous new series from Mills & Boon, these books are fun, flirty, sexy and romantic but with a contemporary edge. I loved the sound of them all and couldn’t wait to dive in.

The Right Mr Wrong began with a teasing Christmas time scene which fueled my addiction to fictional love-triangles, it was tense and even though I was only a few pages into
Jen
*won via Goodreads giveaway*

This novel didn't fulfill my expectations at all. With a premise that revolves around the girlfriend and the boyfriend's best friend, you'd think there'd be plenty of opportunities for scenes more interesting than catching someone in a towel. Yet the boyfriend himself is, for the most part, a character only referenced in dialogue. And by the second chapter, anyway - spoiler alert - they're divorced, rendering the lengthy will-they-won't-they, our-love-is-so-forbidden
Nikki Bywater
When Victoria’s boyfriend Oliver proposes to her Victoria says yes even though she is attracted to his best friend Liam. It is at that moment when in life you can make a life changing decision, and be left wondering what if? What if she had said no and giving into temptation and had a relationship with Liam?

This pocket size Mills & Boon is a wonderful romantic story of what happens if Victoria had said yes, and what happens if she said no to the marriage proposal. There are some saucy scenes
Laura Dobb
I liked this book but I didn't love it, I would have loved more back story, how close she was with Oliver and how much she was pleasing him rather than loving him like she should have done. I'd also have liked to see the meeting between Victoria and Liam, and see really how he swept her off of her feet. The reason I think this book didn't live up to expectations is the author was too busy trying to prove that they got together no matter what path she chose, rather than making a longer, more invo ...more
Emma Bull
Who hasn't looked at their life and thought, what if I'd done this differently? Said yes to her, no to him. Well this book takes the same moment in Victoria's life and writes about what happened when she said yes... And what happened when she said no. But as this is mills and boon it has a happy ending on both accounts! (Not a spoiler, the author says so at the beginning!) I read this in a day. I have never read a mills and boon before, they are the books that my grandma read, and so wasn't expe ...more
Annmarie
Copy obtained through Goodread's giveaways

The Right Mr. Wrong is a surprising little gem!

I read this in one-sitting and really enjoyed it. It is an easy read that is well-written and flows along nicely.

It is an enchanting tale of romance & destiny... when the time is right all will be as it should be regardless of the path taken to get there.

I loved the idea of telling the story from the two different outcomes based on the choice Victoria makes - very 'sliding doors'... and it was a nice s
Sam Still Reading
Fun 'what-if' story with both sides portrayed. Some very sexy moments!
Nicole Salgado C.
This story is romantic & more real.. Really I liked it! But.. is very short..
Clare
I warmed to this book through the course of the story. Having read a couple of reviews I was ready for the unique nature of the book so wasn't scratching my head halfway through.

The way the heroine's personality changed based on the her decision was interesting but I found the hero to be basically the same over the course of the book.

The Right Mr. Wrong was a pleasant and easy read. Perfect for a short flight or train journey to make the time pass quickly.

I received a free copy from Goodreads F
Priscilla
The story : simple and light. Realistic, but the coincidence sometimes wasn't like that. Liam is super hot and drop-dead gorgeous, of course and always. Victoria "Vivi" is such a lucky girl. That's all my opinion about this book.
Karen
Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

The Right Mr. Wrong by Natalie Anderson is more like a novella, but delightful all the same. The latter half of the book contains The Wedding Dress Diaries by Aimee Carson. Victoria had things settled. She was about to be engaged to a lovely man whom her family adored. But standing in the way was(…)Read More
Ali Williams
I’m about to give away a massive spoiler:

She says yes.

And she says no.

Before I get regaled with emails bewailing this horrific betrayal of my readers’ trust, I’d like to point out that it’s alright – that’s the whole point of The Right Mr Wrong. Actually, I’m really rather enamoured of the concept of a Mills & Boon version of Sliding Doors...

June
This book was strange in that there's no warning it's actually two different ways the story could go. Both ended up being good stories although they were SO totally different, but a warning would have helped because I was confused when I got to the second Chapter One. The names changed and everything. So the first story is how things turn out when she says yes to Oliver's proposal and the second is what happens when she says no.
Cheryl
I really appreciated the author,Natalie Anderson sending me a copy of this one. Have to admit I really didn't care for Liam at first but he did change and when I found out his childhood marred him for years,I came to like him just fine.
Victoria was also bothered by her past,then her life was changed by Liam and her challenges in her career. I was glad they put aside their problems and found the perfect love for them.
Anastasia
This book wasn't what I had thought (hoped) it was going to be. The fact that it was two books in one threw me even though they were the same characters. Quite honestly, I found I didn't like Vivi, who the character grew up to be in the second half of the book. And it just seemed it was the sex that had the hero and heroine coming back to one another again and again. Wanted more than that.
Mills & Boon
Natalie Anderson never fails to deliver romance! This time, we've got twists, turns and loop-the-loops! When Victoria meets Liam, her safe and steady life with Oliver is turned upside down. Forced to choose between head or hormones...Victoria is at a crossroads. A rollercoaster of emotions, we'd love to hear what you think of this title from our new Modern Tempted series!
Amanda
I liked the premise for this, but I missed the note to the reader at the beginning, so I got very confused about halfway in. I thought the characters' situations were interesting, and once I realized what was going on, I really liked seeing the alternate universe. It's fun to ask "what if?" and see whether things would turn out the same. Generally a fun read.
Cait
I didn't enjoy this one as much as some of the other "Kiss" series ones that I've read, and it threw me off that there was 2 stories of how these 2 characters got together. It became a which story do you like better pick and choose kind of thing. I didn't really like that.
Joy
I've read a few Natalie Anderson's , but this is the first in this series. Story of falling for the fiance's brother ...and only later reconnecting. I loved the circumstance, the sass, the dialogue , the sizzle...didn't put it down. A must read.
Mrs Corrin
This is a book with a good twist, Yes or No, I liked the way it covered both outcomes. You don't normally get a book like this that covers both outcomes. I thoroughly enjoyed this and look forward to reading some more.
Tracey
A unique 'what if' premise. This book has two beginnings as Victoria comes to a crossroads in her life and chooses each path differently. Another wonderfully written book by Natalie Anderson.
Harlequin Books
"The alternate reality twist elevates these two otherwise ordinary novellas to something more interesting and thought provoking." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars
The Right Mr. Wrong is a surprising little gem!

Pam Butterfield
really enjoyed this book .could not put it down a very good story hope you write more like this

won this book from goodreads

Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Apr 20, 2015 12:32PM
  • Backstage with Her Ex
  • My Boyfriend and Other Enemies
  • The Taming of a Wild Child (LaBlanc Sisters #2)
  • Secrets & Saris
  • Driving Her Crazy
  • Must Like Kids
  • The Unexpected Wedding Guest (The Wedding Season, #1)
  • The Guy to Be Seen With
  • What the Paparazzi Didn't See
  • Why Resist a Rebel?
  • It was Only a Kiss
  • The First Crush is the Deepest (Girls Just Want to Have Fun #1)
  • Her Man in Manhattan (Brannigan, #3)
  • One More Sleepless Night
  • All Bets Are On
  • The Secret Wedding Dress
  • Once is Never Enough
  • Maid of Dishonor (The Wedding Season, #3)

USA TODAY bestseller Natalie Anderson writes fun, frisky, feels-good contemporary romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Entangled Publishing and independently. With over thirty books published, she's also been a Romantic Times Award nominee & a finalist for the R*BY (
More about Natalie Anderson...
Breathe for Me (Be for Me, #1) Bargain in Bronze (Flirting To Win, #1) Taming His Tutor Blame It on the Bikini Bared for Me (Be for Me, #3)

“hours she’d had to snatch sleep. Memories stole” 0 likes