Start by marking “Weekend Hats: 25 Knitted Caps, Berets, Cloches, and More” as Want to Read:
Weekend Hats: 25 Knitted Caps, Berets, Cloches, and More

Weekend Hats: 25 Knitted Caps, Berets, Cloches, and More

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Take this convenient ebook anywhere and embrace the hottest head-turning fashion accessory: the knitted hat.The clever designs of "Weekend Hats" will have enthusiastic knitters everywhere rejoicing in year-round hat style. Cecily Glowik MacDonald and Melissa LaBarre have brought you the best in-designer knit hat patterns all in one beautiful and fun-loving collection. Incl...more
Published December 11th 2012 by Interweave Press (first published October 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Weekend Hats, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weekend Hats

Anastacia
What's not to enjoy about quick knitted hats? They are the perfect project (like socks) fast, you can use almost any yarn, you usually only need a skein or two, they are portable, and they are so much fun to experiment with. Like socks, you can wear a hat that is completely outlandish - you'd never wear a sweater with 6 colors and pompoms all over it, but a hat? Totally.

There's a great variety of hats, from a variety of designers who's names you'll recognize, from lace, cables, texture, fair isl...more
Tisha
I liked that there were several designers in here, but it really didn't seem like their best work. Not a book that I will knit from.
Julia
I really like this collection of patterns. None are super complex, but most have a degree of sophistication involved. This is a book I could see owning, I liked so many of the designs
Beth
I like almost all of the patterns in this book and they look easy enough to do while watching tv or listening to an audio book.
Michelle
Nothing that really intrigued me, but it seems solid.
Sara
Got this from my library, which is nice. I am not a hat wearer. Only my DD wears them and she is relatively picky about her style. That said, I found a few patterns that I "favorited" in ravelry, so I have some ideas if a someone requests a hat. Hats knit up quick and easy, and are appreciated, but mot by my family. I need some hat happy friends!
Jan
This has some really cute hats and many of the patterns are pretty simple. I know I will use several of these patterns. I may need to break down and buy it.
Kelly
I was mostly interested in the Jared Flood design since I'm a big fan, but there are some other really good designs I'd like to try.
Genevieve
Cute stuff, nothing I have to make THIS INSTANT! May consult again one day when I need a decent gift or something new for me.
Dharma
Nice little book. I am very picky about hats I would make and/or wear, but there were a few patterns that I would do.
Amber
Wonderful photos, directions seem easy enough, I just need the time to make one of the hats that I feel in love with.
Laurel
There are some really great looking hats in this book... and my next project will be one of them!
Cute hats. I am thinking it would take ME a little longer than a weekend though...
Jules
I love several of the hats in this book. Will definitely be purchasing!
Amanda Underwood
Some really cute hat patterns! Good variety of skill levels.
Evgenia
Some interesting designs that would make great gifts too.
Josie
Lots of interesting and fun patterns to be had!
Kerry
Not really all that impressed.
Mariko
Nice designs and easy to do.
Cynthia Christie
Cynthia Christie marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Corina
Corina marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Anna Gavrilova
Anna Gavrilova marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Deborah Meabon
Deborah Meabon marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014