Amplified Leadership: 5 Practices to Establish Influence, Build People, and Impact Others for a Lifetime

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The leaders you develop today will determine your ministry's future.If you want your ministry to reach its maximum potential, all that God wants for you, it is essential that you develop strong leaders. In "Amplified Leadership," "pastor's coach" Dan Reiland gives you a proven process for developing new leaders that are established spiritually and trained practically. Not...more
Published January 3rd 2012 by Charisma House

To ask other readers questions about Amplified Leadership, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amplified Leadership

Mattlotz
Easy read with practical steps for identifying and raising up leaders. I especially liked his continued references to the partnership we have with the Holy Spirit in this process. I would recommend to anyone looking to improve their coaching skills and those engaged in disciplining upcoming leaders.
Josh
I cannot begin to express how important it was for me to read this book. I'm grateful to Dan for sharing his years of wisdom working in the realm of people development. I was deeply challenged by the content... and found myself lacking in a few key areas. I'll be going back through this book again a few times, I'm sure.
John
I like the process that Dan lays out to influence and build into people as a leader. He explains and shows a systematic process in the book. The author's style is straight to the point, without fluff, and it is a leadership book worth reading.
Bill Welte
I am a Maxwell junkie. Love his stuff. Dan worked with John and his book is a very good addition to my leadership library.
Jonathan Ward
well-written. any Maxwell fan will recognize a lot of the content, but I found the process application helpful.
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Steve Solari
Steve Solari marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Jessica Robinson
Jessica Robinson marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
0laniran Oladotun
0laniran Oladotun marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Alayna
Alayna added it
Apr 24, 2014
Olufemi Ojedokun
Olufemi Ojedokun marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Minister Don
Minister Don marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Dave
Dave added it
Dec 27, 2013
John
John added it
Dec 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Shoulder to Shoulder: Strengthening Your Church by Supporting Your Pastor From a Father's Heart

“The list of things to be grateful for is so long, if I really give thanks I don’t have time to complain about anything.” 2 likes