Zuma Exposed

Zuma Exposed

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This is the book President Jacob Zuma does not want you to read. From Shaik to 'The Spear', award-winning investigative journalist Adriaan Basson reveals the truth behind Jacob Zuma's presidency of the ANC and South Africa. From one bad decision to another, this explosive, roller-coaster account traces the unravelling of a likeable but deeply flawed leader who came to powe...more
Published November 1st 2012 by Jonathan Ball Publishers

Gronum
Wow.... dog eats dog. Zuma clearly does not understand the lines between a public servant chosen by the people (and yes they keep on putting their faith in him) and getting his hands into all the pies of governance for his personal and cadres/friends gain. I must admit that the writing was not that clear but I assume that the way the last 10 years have been at the top of the ANC has also not been that clear i.e. infighting, fighting with the few independent people/institutes and the law. We can...more
Cathie
What a tangled web we weave when once we practice to deceive - wonder how Mr Zuma sleeps at night! Not an enjoyable read, but an eye opener.
Lorna
There was nothing in this book I didn't already know - someone described it as a 'copy and paste' exercise and I'd go with that. I'm glad I read it though - just justified why I dislike Zuma so much.
Bruce Harbour
Very interesting read, pulling all the dirt together in one book. Quiet disconcerting for the future of the country especially if the judiciary & press freedom get compromised. Book ends rather suddenly.
Beric Croome
Well researched and presenting well supported facts. Very interesting and shows the importance of responsible investigative journalism in exposing corruption and nepotism in politics.
Sharon Bradfield salmon
mmmm....this book is quite frightening to read. It exposes alot about our South African government and shows how unhealthy our democracy is!
Wessel van Rensburg
The obscene corruption described in this book is so unrelenting, tawdry and base, that I could not finish it.
Mati
Mati marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Murray
Murray added it
Jun 03, 2014
Miguel Jaramillo
Miguel Jaramillo marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Sipho Tshabalala
Sipho Tshabalala marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Jamaine Krige
Jamaine Krige marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Jimso
Jimso marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Sindi
Sindi marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
Mark Lazarus
Mark Lazarus is currently reading it
Oct 09, 2013
Hlungws
Hlungws marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Jannes
Jannes added it
May 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Finish & Klaar: Selebi’s Fall from Interpol to the Underworld Finish & Klaar: Selebi's fall from Interpol to the underworld