Craving Her Soldier's Touch

Craving Her Soldier's Touch (Beyond The Spotlight #1)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  16 reviews
She swore she'd never give in to him…

Feisty nurse Jaci Piermont's heart was crushed when Staff Sergeant Ian Eddelton walked away from their passionate night together. But letting him know? Not an option! This reluctant socialite would much rather channel her energies into helping the vulnerable women she works with.

Now Ian's back—as gorgeous as ever, but with dark secrets...more
Published February 1st 2013 by Harlequin Medical Romances (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Craving Her Soldier's Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving Her Soldier's Touch

Jennifer Faye
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Lots of great emotion with a dash of danger. The hero was totally delicious. Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. I am so looking forward to reading the sister's story in "Secrets of a Shy Socialite."
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Reviewed at HarlequinJunkie.com

Craving Her Soldier's Touch by Wendy S Marcus is book#1 of Piermont sisters, this is a story of a war veteran hero and a Society socialite.

Right from the beginning this books starts with action and drama; there was never a dull moment as I read this book. Jaci was tough, fearless and funny. The chemistry between Jaci and her war veteran hero Ian was off that charts and their relationship wild and passionate.

If I had to pick on anything it would be on Ian's percep...more
Maria
Wendy S Marcus is a special author for me. Up until I started reading her books, I had a sort of phobia about reading books with sexual content. I sort of felt I had to run to confession or something. But when I started reading the work of this then new-for-me author and enjoyed the rich warmth and humanity of her writing, I realized (yes, at 48) that sexual activity is as much a part of life as any other aspect of living. The shyness melted away and I was cured of that particular phobia.

This i...more
Lisa

This is my first Wendy S Marcus book and i believe my first medical romance. I read the blurb for this and the first chapter and was interested and decided it was time to try a couple new things. I am happy to say it was a good choice! This is the first of 2 in this series and is about a set of identical twin sisters who are as different as night and day. First up is Jaci. Both sisters need to marry in a few months time or give up a 25 million dollar trust fund. It's not that they're worried abo...more
Amy R
This was such a good book and I ended up reading it in about 24 hours. The writing is good, the plot moves along well, and there is the perfect mix of romance and intimacy. The story opens with Jaci and Ian sharing a hot and steamy night together. He then goes off to serve in Iraq and comes home about a year later. During that time Jaci doesn’t hear from him and assume she has scared him off for good.

Ian is a typical alpha male who wants to protect what’s his and that includes Jaci. He suffers f...more
Nance
Hard to believe that this is only Ms. Marcus’ fourth medical romance novel. Having left behind her passionate and accomplished Madrin Memorial Hospital nurses, she now embarks on a, let’s say, duet of novels with wealthy twin sisters Jaci and Jena Piermont.

First up is confident and fiesty sister, Jaci – a community health nurse and a Women’s Crisis Center advocate. Jaci was involved with Staff Sargeant, Ian Eddelton, some twelve or so months ago. She really liked the guy, but he up and ran back...more
Hsiau Wei
This book tells the story of Jaci, a public health nurse who devotes her time to help abuse victims. Both she and Jena is arich socialite who is stood to receive trust money only if they marry. For Jaci, love would never be in the picture as her loved one has leave her behind to go to war. She was devastated when Ian left and rumours flies that Ian have boast about their relationship to his colleagues. Ian is back now; recovered after an injury from the war. He wanted so much for a second chance...more
Romantic Reads and Such
In Craving Her Soldier’s Touch, Wendy S. Marcus delivers a hard-hitting, heart-warming, sexy story about two people coming to terms with guilt over past actions and learning how to go forward together. - Full review available at http://romanticreadsandsuch.wordpress...
Tara
This book did not disappoint. Ian is downright sexy and Jaci is not your typical socialite, together they have some great chemistry. And,I like Jaci's character for channeling her energy into something positive after coming from a harsh family environment.
Karin Baine
Another great book from Wendy S. Marcus, filled with emotion and hot sex! My favourite author of the moment and I can't wait to read Jena's story next :)
carol ann
Really enjoyed this book loved this couple well-written strong characters,
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Beyond the Spotlight…
Category: Classic Romance
Regina Richards
Feisty heroine. Sympathetic hero. Yummy romance.
Lynn Spencer
C- at AAR, so 2.5 stars. Category romance authors at their very best pack a lot of emotion and characterization into a rather limited page count. Unfortunately, when they don't bring their A game, packing lots of conflict and emotion into a small book can result in a hot mess. Sadly, that's what happened throughout most of Craving her Soldier's Touch. This book just had too much going on, and none of the various plotlines and conflicts got developed well enough to really pack a solid punch.

Befor...more
Ann
Jan 30, 2013 Ann marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
$4.99 for 132 pgs. Hmmm...will wait on this one. Hope it drops in price.
Jenn Scranton
Aug 30, 2013 Jenn Scranton marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
** ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review **
Sassy Lit Chic Reviews
Sassy Lit Chic Reviews marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Yoko
Yoko marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Lswilde
Lswilde marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Sweet
Sweet marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Andrea Pincus
Andrea Pincus marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Janice B
Janice B marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Jen
Jen added it
Mar 22, 2014
TheDollyMama65
TheDollyMama65 marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Wendy S. Marcus is an award-winning author of contemporary romance. A nurse by trade, Wendy holds a Master of Science in Health Care Administration, a degree that does her absolutely no good as she now spends her days, nights, and weekends mucking around in her characters’ lives creating conflict, emotion, and, of course, a happily ever after. Wendy lives in the beautiful Hudson Valley region of N...more
More about Wendy S. Marcus...
When One Night Isn't Enough (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #1) Secrets of a Shy Socialite Once a Good Girl... (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #2) The Nurse's Not-So-Secret Scandal (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #3) The Group Seduction