Start by marking “Craving Her Soldier's Touch” as Want to Read:
Craving Her Soldier's Touch

Craving Her Soldier's Touch (Beyond The Spotlight #1)

She swore she'd never give in to him…

Feisty nurse Jaci Piermont's heart was crushed when Staff Sergeant Ian Eddelton walked away from their passionate night together. But letting him know? Not an option! This reluctant socialite would much rather channel her energies into helping the vulnerable women she works with.

Now Ian's back—as gorgeous as ever, but with dark secrets
Published February 1st 2013 by Harlequin Medical Romance (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Craving Her Soldier's Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving Her Soldier's Touch

Jennifer Faye
Jan 23, 2013 Jennifer Faye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Lots of great emotion with a dash of danger. The hero was totally delicious. Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. I am so looking forward to reading the sister's story in "Secrets of a Shy Socialite."
Maria
Feb 11, 2013 Maria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wendy S Marcus is a special author for me. Up until I started reading her books, I had a sort of phobia about reading books with sexual content. I sort of felt I had to run to confession or something. But when I started reading the work of this then new-for-me author and enjoyed the rich warmth and humanity of her writing, I realized (yes, at 48) that sexual activity is as much a part of life as any other aspect of living. The shyness melted away and I was cured of that particular phobia.

This i
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Reviewed at HarlequinJunkie.com

Craving Her Soldier's Touch by Wendy S Marcus is book#1 of Piermont sisters, this is a story of a war veteran hero and a Society socialite.

Right from the beginning this books starts with action and drama; there was never a dull moment as I read this book. Jaci was tough, fearless and funny. The chemistry between Jaci and her war veteran hero Ian was off that charts and their relationship wild and passionate.

If I had to pick on anything it would be on Ian's percep
Nance
Hard to believe that this is only Ms. Marcus’ fourth medical romance novel. Having left behind her passionate and accomplished Madrin Memorial Hospital nurses, she now embarks on a, let’s say, duet of novels with wealthy twin sisters Jaci and Jena Piermont.

First up is confident and fiesty sister, Jaci – a community health nurse and a Women’s Crisis Center advocate. Jaci was involved with Staff Sargeant, Ian Eddelton, some twelve or so months ago. She really liked the guy, but he up and ran back
Lisa
Feb 20, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, earc

This is my first Wendy S Marcus book and i believe my first medical romance. I read the blurb for this and the first chapter and was interested and decided it was time to try a couple new things. I am happy to say it was a good choice! This is the first of 2 in this series and is about a set of identical twin sisters who are as different as night and day. First up is Jaci. Both sisters need to marry in a few months time or give up a 25 million dollar trust fund. It's not that they're worried abo
Amy R
Feb 26, 2013 Amy R rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a good book and I ended up reading it in about 24 hours. The writing is good, the plot moves along well, and there is the perfect mix of romance and intimacy. The story opens with Jaci and Ian sharing a hot and steamy night together. He then goes off to serve in Iraq and comes home about a year later. During that time Jaci doesn’t hear from him and assume she has scared him off for good.

Ian is a typical alpha male who wants to protect what’s his and that includes Jaci. He suffers f
Hsiau Wei
This book tells the story of Jaci, a public health nurse who devotes her time to help abuse victims. Both she and Jena is arich socialite who is stood to receive trust money only if they marry. For Jaci, love would never be in the picture as her loved one has leave her behind to go to war. She was devastated when Ian left and rumours flies that Ian have boast about their relationship to his colleagues. Ian is back now; recovered after an injury from the war. He wanted so much for a second chance ...more
Romantic Reads and Such
In Craving Her Soldier’s Touch, Wendy S. Marcus delivers a hard-hitting, heart-warming, sexy story about two people coming to terms with guilt over past actions and learning how to go forward together. - Full review available at http://romanticreadsandsuch.wordpress...
Tara
Jun 18, 2013 Tara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book did not disappoint. Ian is downright sexy and Jaci is not your typical socialite, together they have some great chemistry. And,I like Jaci's character for channeling her energy into something positive after coming from a harsh family environment.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Beyond the Spotlight…
Category: Classic Romance
Regina Richards
Feb 22, 2013 Regina Richards rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feisty heroine. Sympathetic hero. Yummy romance.
Karin Baine
Jan 23, 2013 Karin Baine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great book from Wendy S. Marcus, filled with emotion and hot sex! My favourite author of the moment and I can't wait to read Jena's story next :)
Carol-Ann
Feb 11, 2013 Carol-Ann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book loved this couple well-written strong characters,
Lynn Spencer
C- at AAR, so 2.5 stars. Category romance authors at their very best pack a lot of emotion and characterization into a rather limited page count. Unfortunately, when they don't bring their A game, packing lots of conflict and emotion into a small book can result in a hot mess. Sadly, that's what happened throughout most of Craving her Soldier's Touch. This book just had too much going on, and none of the various plotlines and conflicts got developed well enough to really pack a solid punch.

Befor
♡B♡
Being a military wife I enjoyed the story. I liked that it didn't focus only on him but we did get him and what was going on with him but we got how well they worked together.

It was a sweet story and you have to love a man who is willing to help women.

Jenn Scranton
Mar 07, 2013 Jenn Scranton marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
** ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review **
Ann
Jan 30, 2013 Ann marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
$4.99 for 132 pgs. Hmmm...will wait on this one. Hope it drops in price.
Angela Schenck
Angela Schenck rated it it was ok
May 14, 2014
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2014
Elodie Fremond
Elodie Fremond rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2013
Heidi
Heidi rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2014
TashNz
TashNz rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2013
Nikky
Nikky rated it liked it
May 21, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
May 24, 2013
Meangirl
Meangirl rated it did not like it
Sep 17, 2015
Tayla Wilson
Tayla Wilson rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Jiamin
Jiamin rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2014
Mariko
Mariko rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2013
mejmi
mejmi rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2013
Wendy S. Marcus is an award-winning author of contemporary romance who lives in the beautiful Hudson Valley region of New York...where she spends way too much time indoors on her computer. Writing. Really! Okay, more like…where she spends way too much time on Twitter and Facebook! To learn more about Wendy and the books she’s managed to write, in spite of her social media addiction, visit http://W ...more
More about Wendy S. Marcus...

Beyond The Spotlight (2 books)
  • Secrets of a Shy Socialite