Start by marking “Bachelor Unclaimed” as Want to Read:
Bachelor Unclaimed

Bachelor Unclaimed (Bachelors in Demand #4)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  402 ratings  ·  53 reviews
"Are his playboy days over for good? "In the wake of political defeat, former mayoral candidate Ainsley St. James does something totally out of character-she has a one-night stand with a seductive stranger. Never expecting to see him again, she accepts a job covering a breaking story in Hilton Head, South Carolina...only to discover that the island's most desirable recluse ...more
Published February 1st 2013 by Harlequin Kimani Romance

To ask other readers questions about Bachelor Unclaimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bachelor Unclaimed

Tracy Hale
A must read. The chemistry between this couple is hot and steamy. Great job Ms. Jackson.
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness
**Another Bachelor bites the Dust**

I truly enjoyed this book. It is hot, sexy, and proves that a man who has sworn to remain a bachelor can be proven wrong by the right woman. Winston and Ainsley's story is one for the record books. The chemistry between these two characters is instant and grows over time. It develops into a wonderful love story that had to be told.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you get this book, you will not be disappointed *****5 star Read!!
Brenda
I am so in love with the Bachelors in Demand Series! Mrs. Jackson, you've done it AGAin!!! Winston's and Ainsley's story was great and I loved it from first to last page. The love scene's were hott and I enjoyed them getting to know each other outside of the bedroom!! Another great read and I can't wait for Zion's and Virgil's stories and the women who will have them "whipped"!!
Kimberly
Another bachelor gone from the bachelor club. I enjoyed Winston's story. He meet his match with Ainsley. She was determined to get a story and ended up getting a whole lot more. Winston being the loner he was never saw it coming. So once the magic happened it was no way to stop it. Great read!
Kelly Murphy
Wow, Winston fell hard. The passion and chemistry between him and Ainsley burned up the pages.
Love2readtoo
This is another sweet but sexy romantic tale from Brenda Jackson. Ainsley St. James is feisty but very passionate, just the combination that Winston Coltrane desires for a one night stand. But the one night seems to never end...

This is one of those love stories that you just want to see the characters unite because they belong together no matter what. You will enjoy the interaction between Ainsley and Winston because they are just likable people who just want to have fun but in the process disco
Mychele
Whenever Brenda Jackson publishes a book my heart smiles and my iPad rejoices. The reason I love Brenda's books is because every time I'm done I look around and a say "That's What I Wan"t. Her books are so believable yet they leave you with this "I know this is a book and this is not real feeling". I have a connection with her books, mainly because she writes connecting series (which I love) so my favorite characters never really go away. If you've never read any of her books and you like romanc ...more
Deena
Let me start off by saying I'm a big Brenda Jackson fan and have read nearly all of her books. Now that that's out of the way, I'm dying to see her do something new. Out of the box. Totally different from anything she's ever done. Because while the characters and storylines change, the writing (tone/wording/IDK) doesn't change and makes me feel like I'm reading the same ol', same ol' book after book after book. I feel like the Bachelor series is supposed to be youthful and racier('I'm gonna take ...more
Kim
This is one of the better Brenda Jackson books I have read in a while. From the very first page the story drew me in. Winston and Ainsley had passion for days. They were on fire in between the sheets each and every time they came together. The chemistry was off the charts. Ainsley was so persistent in getting what she wanted professionally that she wore Winston down and totally changed his personal outlook on life. It was nice catching up with the other bachelors and I cant wait to read about th ...more
Alicia Jespersen(BehindThePicketFence)
Though there was great potential behind this book and these characters I just wasn't impressed. This was not a favorite of mine. There wasn't nearly enough story development or character development for that matter. This story was carried along by an over abundance of sex scenes that just left me with an unsatisfied feeling at the end of this novel.
Lynetta
Then there were two

Winston Coltrane is one of three remaining members in the Bachelors in Demand club. When he takes a break away from his work on his private island, he meets Ainsley St. James who after losing a bid for mayor of her small hometown is taking a break of her own. There is an immediate attraction between the two of them so they agree to a one night stand thinking the chance of their meeting again is slim to none. When Ainsley shows up on Winston's private island she learns a girl c
Dorel
I love Brenda Jackson books but this Bachelor Series isn't her best. I liked the hot & steamy scenes between Winston & Ainsley. The storyline is boring & forgettable. Bachelor Untamed is my favorite.
Toni
The Bachelor in Demand Club is made up of the sons of six Morehouse men who made a pact to stay in touch by being godfather's to each other's children. The god-brothers formed their own pact to remain single for as long as they possibly could. Judging by the previous three books, the number of members in the club is dwindling.

This book is hot right out of the gate with a one night stand between Winston Coltrane and Ainsley St. James, who meet in a nightclub in Hilton Head. The chemistry is inst
Tamara
I've read a few books from Brenda Jackson in the past and she never disappoints. I'd recommend her if you're wanting a fun, light-hearted romance. There a little heat in the bedroom scenes, but the old school way. Nothing over the top or embarrassing to admit that you're reading. Haha! This book was short and sweet, which makes these type of books perfect for summer or vacation reading. If you've read any romance novels, you know that there's a formula that works for these kind of books. If the ...more
Diana N Neal
I’m a huge Brenda Jackson fan and have been since reading Delaney’s Desert Sheikh. I’ve been hooked on her sexy tales of family and romance. And if I’m brutally honest, I also love her for representing different ethnicities, although most of her stories feature African American characters.

In Bachelor Unclaimed, she introduces marine biologist Winston Coltrane, another Bachelor in Demand, who has sworn off permanent relationships with women after a heartbreak in college. He meets Ainsley in the
Dafort
In this latest installment of Brenda Jackson’s Bachelor in Demand series we are introduced to Winston Coltrane, the next bachelor to fall under the love spell. As we are aware Winston is one of the last remaining bachelors who is determine to not meet the same feat as his god brothers, Uriel, Xavier & York’s fate. Winston is a marine biologist that loves his solitude when studying sea creatures and is not anxious to change that status. One night he decides to take a break and meets Ainsley o ...more
Mariana Bezerra
This is an ongoing series and I only got to read this book, it's really clear that they are all stand-alone except for a tinny story about their connection.The book tells Winston story and we got to understand why he's so against a relationship and how in the end it was really easy for him to fall in love with Ainsly.

I loved Winston story and how in the end he fell in love with a reporter trying to discover the secret about a very famous and reclusive doctor doing some experiments that could be
Angela
One more of the Bachelor's club meets his match.
Bachelor unclaimed is the story of Winston Coltrane. Can he continue to be a die heart player or will he open his heart to love for the right woman.
The chemistry is instant, but when it is over neither expects to see each other again. This was such a great story of unexpected love.
Rhea Alexis Banks
Feb 06, 2013 Rhea Alexis Banks rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone that like romance
Recommended to Rhea Alexis by: she's a favorite, I follow this author
Brenda Jackson penned yet another novel that was engaging, intriguing and that kept one thoroughly enthralled. Bachelor Unclaimed is the story of Winston Coltrane, a marine biologist that has developed the “next big thing” a secret major medical formula. Also, there’s Ainsley St. James, a former NY Times reporter that quits her job to return “home” to run for mayor….a post that she was sure to get as the hometown favorite.

These two meet, spend a night together and plan to never see each other ag
April
Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

Really interesting tale that had my attention the whole time. The pace was wonderful and the characters engaging. Great dynamic in the relationship that made it very believable. Beautiful storytelling that entertained the whole time!

It had really great flow and did the job of making me think at times. I love a book that taps into my e
Toni
I love the Bachelor in Demand series. The relationship between Ainsley St James (former mayoral candidate) and Winston Coltrane (marine biologist) is hot and steamy. I am enjoying this series and look forward to the next one!
Earniece
Quick read but this is my first Brenda Jackson novel but it surely won't be my last. Can't wait to catch up on the rest of the Bachelor Series. :)
Cassandra Baker-Durham
This book was hilarious to me. Ainsley was a nutt the things she did to get an interview were crazy and funny. Winston Coltrane is the bachelor unclaimed.... largely because he had of course been hurt before. All that flies right out the window when he runs into Ainsley.
Ainsley is in the bar nursing a wounded ego and Winston comes over to her and cheers her up for the evening.The next day Ainsley is no where to be found, until she unknowingly shows up on his property and what happens next is ad
Tia
What I loved most about this book was the landscape and the learning. I enjoy reading about different places and learning about new things. Bachelor Unclaimed encompassed both, for me.

When you read many romance books you quickly learn there's a sure fire formula used in every one. So, when you come across a book with a good setting, interesting characters and a plot that goes beyond the norm it deserves to be acknowledged.
Beckey
Ainsley does something out of norm for her. She has a one night stand with a gentleman that she thought she would never see but fate has intervened on these two when she is hired to do an undercover story.
The one night stand leads to something more when Ainsley and Winston meet again but are willing to explore on it?
I have read a few Brenda Jackson’s books before and this one is just as good as the others.
Crystal
This book in the Bachelors in Demand series was a good one. Keep me turning the pages ready for more. I love the spunk the Ainsley had and it seemed that she and Winston loved getting under each others skin. And speaking of "getting under", they burned up the sheets. Brenda Jackson has another one that I will add to my collection.
Morgan
This was an excellent read I have the Bachelor in Demand series on my Kindle all of them swore to be bachelor forever and never fall in love but so far four of them have fallen in love and they all have gotten married to four beautiful women now the Bachelor in Demand Club is down two members will they be next only time will tell.
Shone
Home town girl Ainsley, returns o run for Mayor knowing she will win. On an island biologist Winston Coltrane is working on a secret project. He need a break, she looses from this point it is may the best one win. Because never are willing to stop trying to reach their goal.
Alexandrea Ward
Loved the story between Ainsley and Winston, definitely a different twist on it. I'm glad that it had a good ending, definitely probably because I'm a sap and love romance in particular. Can't wait to read the next book about the last two members of the Bachelors on Demand club.
Reshemah
Four down....two to go. This was the fourth book in the Bachelors in Demand series. In this book we got to see Winston go down without much of a fight. I can not wait to read the last two books. Brenda Jackson continues to write great books that leave you wanting more.
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General)
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General)
  • Poetry Man
  • Surrender to a Donovan
  • A Seductive Kiss
  • Diamond Dreams
  • Delectable Desire
  • Eternal Vows
  • Body Heat
  • Gambling with the Crown (Heirs to the Throne of Kyr)
  • Dial M for Menage
  • Our First Dance

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)