Start by marking “Ballroom to Bride and Groom” as Want to Read:
Ballroom to Bride and Groom

Ballroom to Bride and Groom

It started with a dance... TV presenter Polly Anna Adams has spent a lifetime living up to her name. Suddenly single, Polly hides behind her cheery facade and enters a celebrity dance competition. Her partner? None other than gorgeous but wary professional dancer Liam Flynn.

Liam has learned the hard way to keep his heart on lockdown, but Polly's joie de vivre puts a spring
Published February 1st 2013 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Ballroom to Bride and Groom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ballroom to Bride and Groom

Nas Dean
Feb 23, 2014 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BALLROOM TO BRIDE AND GROOM by author Kate Hardy is Harlequin Romance and Mills & Boon Cherish release for February 2013.

Polly Anna Adams was officially 'resting' as in out of a job. Her fiancé told her there was no 'kaboom' in their relationship just days before they were supposed to get married. And then left her to pick up the pieces. Cancel all the wedding arrangements. Then her agent walked in and made her go to the audition of a TV celebrity dancing show.

Her dancing instructor was Lia
Desere
Jan 26, 2014 Desere rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm personally not one to watch reality shows, I much rather prefer to keep my nose on the inside of a good book. But when I read the back-cover copy of this book and noticed it's about celebrity dancing I figured I might need to take a peak at the real thing before reading the book.

So I took a little peek at the shows first before I read this book and what I found was that I really love the heat and passion that goes into the dancing and just how addictive the on screen emotions between the dan
Danu the GODS of  Writing
Smile-and-the-world-smiles-with-you Polly Anna Adams loves her job as a children’s TV presenter. Until her fiancé, the show’s producer, cancels their wedding and brings his new girlfriend onto the production team. Polly can’t bear the thought of working with her replacement, so walks out of her job—even though a recession means she’s unlikely to find another one soon.

A door opens when her agent clinches her a spot on Ballroom Glitz (think Dancing with the stars/Strictly come dancing) partnering
Beth Cutwright
Apr 02, 2013 Beth Cutwright rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My mother loaned me this short romance novel and it was a very enjoyable read. It was not a sexually explicit read although there is mention of such activity. Both Polly Anna and Liam are well defined characters, each suffering from a world of hurt at the hands of their previous love interests and each has a lot to overcome before they can allow themselves to fall in love again. But the human spirit is strong and getting that second chance is what we all seek when hurt. The story definitely cent ...more
Barbara
Apr 18, 2013 Barbara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this story a lot. Liam, the hero is one of those dashing romantic characters you just know can't exist in real life - but damn, don't you want him too. The ballroom dancing story was also interesting - probably because it was new and different. And it's clear Kate Hardy has done her research when it comes to ballroom dancing. My only nitpick is that I would have enjoyed Liam's backstory fleshed out a teensy bit more. However, Polly's story is strong and clearly the main focus. She's fe ...more
Annie Burrows
Apr 23, 2013 Annie Burrows rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It wasn't just because I'm a fan of ballroom dance reality shows that I loved this book - it was absolutely packed with emotion. At one or two points I even had to dry my eyes with my pyjama sleeve...
Harlequin Books
Category: Home and Family
Amie Doughty
Amie Doughty rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2013
Eduardo Martínez
Eduardo Martínez rated it it was ok
Apr 02, 2017
Myra Wardhana
Myra Wardhana rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2013
Meily
Meily rated it it was ok
Jul 21, 2016
Janeal Wilkerson
Janeal Wilkerson rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2016
Sace
Sace rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2014
Liz Fielding
Liz Fielding rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2013
Shh I'm reading!
Shh I'm reading! rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2013
Robyn Rychards
Robyn Rychards rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2013
J.F. Holland
J.F. Holland rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2014
Animalia
Animalia rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Lizzie
Lizzie rated it really liked it
May 12, 2014
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2014
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2013
Sónia Mendes
Sónia Mendes rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2015
Shaheen
Shaheen rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Meowmiau
Meowmiau rated it it was ok
May 29, 2013
Carina Furter
Carina Furter rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Rubina
Rubina rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2017
Karina
Karina marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2013
Nancy
Nancy added it
Mar 29, 2013
mtkth
mtkth added it
May 10, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Sehar
Sehar marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Za
Za marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Tracy-ann Dehaney
Tracy-ann Dehaney marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Phoenix Mimosa
Phoenix Mimosa marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Bookworm
Bookworm marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Stephanie Frugis Foti
Stephanie Frugis Foti marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Nirmala Goordeen
Nirmala Goordeen marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Bailey
Bailey marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Jules
Jules marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Molly O'sullivan
Molly O'sullivan marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Mona
Mona marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Kate Hardy is an award-winning author of more than 70 books for Harlequin Mills & Boon. Her novel 'Breakfast at Giovanni's' won the RNA Romance Prize in 2008 and 'Bound by a Baby' won the RNA RoNA Rose in 2014; she's been shortlisted five more times for the award, as well as for two Romantic Times awards.

She lives in Norwich in the east of England with her husband, two children, a springer spa
More about Kate Hardy...