Start by marking “You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4)” as Want to Read:
You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4)

You're Still the One (Made in Montana #4)

He's the one she always wanted, but could never have...until now Today is Rachel McAllister's birthday. With her dreams indefinitely paused-she turned her family's struggling ranch into the Sundance Dude Ranch-it's not exactly the birthday of the century. But she's about to receive one heck of a present....

Matt Gunderson is back in town. The boy who broke her teenage heart
ebook, Harlequin Blaze #736, 224 pages
Published February 1st 2013 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about You're Still the One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You're Still the One

Liberty Ann Ireland
*I received this book in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was received.

My Thoughts:

I really enjoy reading and mixing a Harlequin novel with a romance that takes place in rural Montana is almost a sure bet with me but this was an author I was unfamiliar with. Shortly after I started reading You’re Still the One I had no idea how Ms. Rawlins was going to pull a HEA out of this set of circumstances either. Thankfully, most of the charac
Dar
Mar 10, 2013 Dar rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Picked this book up on sale and it was pretty good! I hadn't read any of the books that came before in the series, so while a few comments were confusing, overall it didn't detract from the story
Matt was Rachel's first love but he left town the day of her 16th birthday and she hasn't seen him since. She is home after getting her Master's degree but wishes she could go off and find herself in the world. She feels an obligation to help out her family and finds herself at a loss with her 26th birth
Duchess Paula
I gave it a 3. The book was great all the way to the last few pages... then I have no idea what happened. It built up this great momentum and fell flat on it's face. A lot of lose ends and quick one sentence fixer-uppers. I don't know if I've ever read a book that ended so abruptly. Almost disturbing. Anyway, I digress. 3 stars. Yes.
Emma
Nov 30, 2013 Emma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, romance, adult
Rachel McAllister had a crush on Matt Gunderson when she was a teen. He broke her heart, and now that he's back, she is willing to let their families fued lay behind and go for the person she's always wanted.

This is a fast read, but some things left me wondering how they happened. Would love to know more about these characters.
NixLapi
Feb 20, 2013 NixLapi rated it really liked it
CL
Matt/Rachel's relationship is the whole reason I stared reading this series in the first place and I am pleased to say that their book did not disappoint. Great sexual chemistry between the two of them with some realistic life troubles thrown in.
Stephanie
Feb 19, 2013 Stephanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I give this 3.5 stars I love a story where there is a history and Matt and Rachel definitely have history. This could have gone on longer and u felt some things were just dropped which was a disappointment.
Ellen
While certainly not bad by any means this really didn't live up to my expectations and I struggled to finish it.
Shawna
Feb 07, 2014 Shawna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
i was not impressed. The story was predictable and boring. The only clever thing in the book was the writer made sure the characters used condoms.
Bobbie Burdette
Bobbie Burdette rated it did not like it
Dec 09, 2013
Manu
Manu rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2013
Chelsea
Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2014
Sarah rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2013
Kelli
Kelli rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2013
Sarah Mizanin
Sarah Mizanin rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Lynn Beasley
Lynn Beasley rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2014
Db2567
Db2567 rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2013
Pippa
Pippa rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2013
Katherine
Katherine rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2013
Judy Huffnus
Judy Huffnus rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2015
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
Katharina
Katharina rated it liked it
May 19, 2015
Cy
Cy rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Carol Brunquell
Carol Brunquell rated it liked it
May 09, 2013
Joanne
Joanne rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2013
Kasey
Kasey rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Night Driving (Stop The Wedding, #1)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Logan (The Mighty Quinns, #23)
  • One More Kiss
  • The Professional \ The Player
  • Follow My Lead (Stepping Up Trilogy, #2)
  • The Wedding Fling (Harlequin Blaze #734)
  • Full Surrender
  • Long Road Home (Sons of Chance, #7)
  • To the Limit
  • Waking Up to You: Waking Up to You / Overexposed
  • No Going Back
  • Midnight Special / Coming on Strong
  • No Strings...
  • Relentless Seduction
Debbi Rawlins currently lives with her husband in Las Vegas, Nevada. A native of Hawaii, she married on Maui and has since lived in Cincinnati, Chicago, Tulsa, Houston, Detroit, and Durham, North Carolina during the past twenty years.

Now that she's had enough of the gypsy life, it'll take a crane, a bulldozer, and a forklift to get her out of her new home. Not that her friends would let her leave
More about Debbi Rawlins...

Made in Montana (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Barefoot Blue Jean Night (Made in Montana, #1)
  • Own the Night (Made in Montana, #2)
  • On a Snowy Christmas Night (Made in Montana, #3)
  • No One Needs to Know (Made in Montana, #5)
  • From This Moment On (Made in Montana, #6)
  • Alone with You (Made in Montana, #7)
  • Need You Now (Made in Montana, #8)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Made in Montana, #9)
  • Anywhere with You (Made in Montana, #10)
  • Come On Over