Start by marking “A Caregiver? Me?” as Want to Read:
A Caregiver? Me?

A Caregiver? Me?

Becoming a caregiver for a terminally ill family member is an enormous challenge. This guide is a gift to my late husband, who not only taught me how to live well but how to die well. I hope it will carry on his legacy of always teaching and sharing, even as he faced the end of his life.

A compact guide that you can easily reference along your personal journey, it is filled
Published November 26th 2012 by WestBow Press

To ask other readers questions about A Caregiver? Me?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Caregiver? Me?

Nathan Albright
Sep 01, 2016 Nathan Albright rated it it was amazing
Shelves: challenge
[Note: This book was provided free of charge by BookLook/WestBow Press in exchange for an honest review.]

This is a short book, written by someone who likely has not written many books, but it is a deeply moving as well as a deeply practical book that serves not only as a practical guide to being the caregiver of a dying spouse but also a memoir of the author's experience with her second husband, whom she married as a widow. Though the book does not take long to read as far as its size is concern
Grace Thorson
Jul 05, 2014 Grace Thorson rated it liked it
Lynda Bush found herself as a caregiver to her late husband. He battled prostate cancer, and unfortunately, lost his fight with it. Lynda pours out from her heart the deep sorrow, perseverance, and determination of being a Caregiver to him. A Caregiver? Me? follows their story from the beginning of their relationship to their separation from his passing. She honored him with his last wishes and also wrote this book as a gift to him.

{My Thoughts:}

Lynda and her husband often used colorful humor to
Lisa
May 20, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
A handy tool for caregivers- it offers practical advice with a wry sense of humor thrown in to help caregivers and loved ones on their journey.It was a very quick read. It even had tips I was not familiar with and will put to use.

* I was given a complimentary copy via BookSneeze in exchange for an honest review.
Heather Wilson
Heather Wilson rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016