Start by marking “Baltho: The Dog Who Owned a Man” as Want to Read:
Baltho: The Dog Who Owned a Man

Baltho: The Dog Who Owned a Man

One of my life's quests is to show people that animals are here to teach us compassion and unconditional love. The story of this dog, Balthazar, demonstrates this beautifully. The author weaves a captivating story of the dog that had an innate healing ability as well as being a great teacher. I'm a big fan of this book and convinced it will be loved by anyone who ever ...more
Published November 9th 2012 by Barn Swallow Media

To ask other readers questions about Baltho, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baltho

Feliznavidad06
Mar 21, 2016 Feliznavidad06 rated it it was amazing
I cannot praise Baltho enough. I read a lot, and often like many of the books I read. Very few however, touch me and 'get to me' in a way that this book has. As my title suggests, I feel this is sort of like, "The Alchemist" for animal lovers. I say this because The Alchemist is one of the most deeply beloved, inspiring books ever written...not only in my eyes, but in the eyes of thousands upon thousands of people.

"Baltho" is the kind of book that you do not find, it finds you. It's sort of some
Sandra402166
Jan 24, 2015 Sandra402166 rated it did not like it
I just never could get into this book at all.I wanted to read more about the dog but it was more about the author's personal beliefs and his odd patients and coworkers.I didn't find the main character very likable at all.He came off as very arrogant.
Vicki
Vicki rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2013
Thomas Watson
Feb 10, 2013 Thomas Watson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Saba
Saba marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014