Start by marking “The Real Mexican Dessert Cookbook: Your Guide To Cooking Real Authentic Mexican Desserts!” as Want to Read:

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
As far back as I can remember, Mexican food has been my absolute favorite. However, it wasn't until recently that I discovered true authentic Mexican food. I had always visited the big chain restaurants with friends. Even though I loved this food, what I discovered later would make that food look like table scraps.

I have spent the last two years mentoring and tutoring Lati
Published November 27th 2012 by Eric Dahlin

To ask other readers questions about The Real Mexican Dessert Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Real Mexican Dessert Cookbook

Diane
Good little cookbook featuring Mexican-style desserts, with quite a few using not only regular spices like cinnamon, but also chili peppers! One little quibble--when talking about using sugar, I would really prefer it if the author would say "granulated sugar" instead of "white sugar," which an inexperienced cook might take for powdered (confectioner's) sugar. Many are fried desserts, not for the calorie-conscious, but oh, so good!
Reader of books
Reader of books rated it did not like it
Jun 29, 2016
TracyG
TracyG added it
Dec 20, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Marketa
Marketa marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Trampas Jones
Trampas Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Jerry
Jerry marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Ahavah
Ahavah marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Tamaar hilleli
Tamaar hilleli marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Eric Dahlin is a Photographer, Short Film Maker, SCUBA Instructor, Writer, and Entrepreneur. He has been practicing the art of Photography and Film Making since the age of 17. If he isn't out shooting pictures or video, he is under the water scuba diving. He loves life, and loves sharing the beauty of this world with everyone, through photographs, video, and words. He hopes you enjoy his work as ...more
More about Eric Dahlin...