Start by marking “The Flying Beaver Brothers: Birds vs. Bunnies” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
The Flying Beaver Brot...

Maxwell Eaton III

The Flying Beaver Brothers: Birds vs. Bunnies (The Flying Beaver Brothers #4)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  16 reviews
In their fourth adventure, the Flying Beaver Brothers set off in their sailboat to enjoy some well-deserved rest and relaxation at nearby the island. But the birds and bunnies who live on Little Beaver Island have other ideas. Before long, Ace and Bub find themselves embroiled in an all-out war between the feathers and the fuzz. Can the Flying Beaver Brothers bring peace t ...more
Unknown Binding
Published January 1st 2013 by Alfred A. Knopf

To ask other readers questions about The Flying Beaver Brothers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flying Beaver Brothers

Katie
What a funny book! My students will love this tale of beavers and the feud between bunnies and birds. Just adorable and fun too.
Jasmine Duong
3 stars
I felt "meh" about this book. Wasn't good and it wasn't bad. So it's between the lines. Different for other people. But here's why I particularly feel that this book deserves three stars.

description

It's a really simple book. There were some humor in it. It might make you smile, grin, or giggle. Or literally making you laugh out loud. But all I did was crack some grins. Cute humor. It was easy to detect.

The story-line wasn't really pulling me in, at all. Kind of boring.

It starts with the beaver br
Library
It is unfortunate that the library only had volumes 1, 3, 4 & 5 upon my visit. I found out as I read this book that the villain is also the villain from book 2. Spoiler! But it's OK as these stories are quite predictable. In this volume the feud between bunnies and birds is being orchestrated by a fish, Walter, and the Beaver Brothers have to figure out how to stop it as they are caught in the middle which leads to a fun and quick adventure read.
Holly Letson
The bunnies and the birds are at odds with one another, and the Beaver Brothers find themselves caught up in the middle of it all.
But, something seems funny about this all, they decide, as they spend some time entrapped in the "dungeon" at each species's camp. Both species are saying "Wally" funded the machine they use against the other species.
With a little quick thinking, the Beaver Brothers find "Uncle Wally", who kicks them out. And, they come up with a foolproof plan to show the animals
Rebecca
This was cute. I do wish I'd been able to read them in order as one character that comes back in this, I hadn't "met" yet. I feel like I should like this series more than I do. I'm hoping I can get a hold of the other volumes to round out my understanding.
SophiaW CLC
My brother got a stack of these for his birthday one year, and I was curious, so I read them. They are cute books about the adventures of two beavers dedicated to saving the future of their island.
Audrey Laurey
Could this book be any more perfect? The flying beaver brothers are just looking to relax on Acorn Isle but, things can never be that simple. Walter Mackeral, aka Wally, is up to his old schemes and has put things at odds on the isle by starting a feud between the birds and the bunnies. But, have no fear, justice is served in the most HE-larious and laugh out loud way.

This quick junior graphic novel will appeal to a variety of audiences but, is just right for junior, reluctant readers. I can't
Mandy
Beaver brothers Ace and Bub get caught in the middle of a dispute between the bunnies and the birds of who should live on the island and where.

This is book #4 in the series and can be read as a stand-alone although there are a few places of confusion. It appeals to younger and reluctant readers, but may cause a few reading frustrations with words such as "ocular membranes." I somewhat liked this story, but am eager to see what the "real critics" think. My 11 and 8 year old sons are eager to snat
Samantha
The Flying Beaver Brothers are just trying to rest and relax, but become stuck in the middle of a battle between the birds and the bunnies.

After being questioned by both sides and mistaken as spies for each of the warring sides, they figure out that none other than Walter Mackeral the Fourth is fueling the feud. His grand plan to have the island to himself is foiled by the Flying Beaver Brothers when they expose him for aiding both the birds and the bunnies.

A funny, fast read for fans of the Lu
Jen
Wally Mackerel had turned the birds and bunnies against each other so he can take over their island and it's up to Ace & Bub to stop him!
The Styling Librarian
The Flying Beaver Brothers Birds vs. Bunnies by Maxwell Eaton III and The Flying Beaver Brothers and The Mud-Slinging Moles by Maxwell Eaton III – I think these little beaver brothers, Ace and Bub, are quite the amusing ones- They have very distinct personalities and are some of my favorite characters who get into the oddest situations.
Debra
Out for a fun sail, the brothers get stuck in a storm. They head for safety on an island, but find themselves in large cages built by bunnies. They are not the intended prey. Can they solve the problems on the island for both the bunnies and the birds?
Dolores
The brothers get caught between battling birds and bunnies, each of whom have weapons provided by the same backer. Hmmm. Time for a beaver intervention.
Mack Oliver
Super fun, totally absurd early elementary graphic novel. Text is simple enough for most first graders, but funny enough for third graders.
Mary Lee
This is probably an allegory of modern life, but I'm not going to think too hard about it.
Sarah Sammis
Sarah Sammis marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Jona Seeley
Jona Seeley marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Zang Qian
Zang Qian marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

The Flying Beaver Brothers (6 books)
  • The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Evil Penguin Plan
  • The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Fishy Business
  • The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Mud-Slinging Moles
  • The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Hot Air Baboons
  • The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Crazy Critter Race
The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Evil Penguin Plan The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Fishy Business The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Mud-Slinging Moles Two Dumb Ducks The Adventures of Max and Pinky: The Mystery