Angel Animals: Divine Messengers of Miracles

Angel Animals: Divine Messengers of Miracles

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The extraordinary true stories in this revised and updated edition of Angel Animals celebrate the spiritual truths we learn from animals, and remind us that miracles do happen.
Published September 1st 2010 by New World Library (first published September 28th 2007)

Tami
We all have our own anecdotes about how important our animal friends are to each of us. In some small (or large) ways we have all experienced the miracles of angel animals. In daily life they teach us patience, show us unconditional love, and expect us to be nothing less than ourselves with them at all times. In times of crisis, they stand beside us reminding us that we are stronger and more courageous than we think. In short, they change our lives, for the better. Animals really are pretty amaz...more
Kim
This winter, I read this collection of
true accounts from animal lovers.
It's a touching book!
Whenever I'm having a bad day,
I re-read passages,
which reminds me of the unconditional
support our pets provide to us.
A-must for your night stand!
Merceda
Excellent book. Great stories about alive animal angels, and those who have crossed over and have come back through other animals, or as spiritual messengers.
Karyn Sederberg
Cute fun little stories to read. Great for commuting.
Jen
Jul 19, 2008 Jen rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves animals.
Beautiful stories. Hah, I happily cried so many times.
Anita
I love this kind of book and was looking forward to reading moving stories about animals. These "stories" were just plain dull (in many, there wasn't even enough of a narrative--let alone anything else--to warrant the term "story"). There are a lot of good books out there in this genre; don't waste your time with this one.
Billie
Although I haven't quite finished this book yet, I will today. I think it has amazing stories of love. The stories are quite uplifting, seeing that all things are possible for those who are not narrow, but who grasp the love of God as being whole.
Sandy
Amazing stories about human-animal bonds
Kim Hampton
Kim Hampton marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Mindy
Mindy marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013
Dovetail
Dovetail marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
Ann Empey
Ann Empey marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Allen Anderson
Sep 28, 2012 Allen Anderson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Chelssea
Chelssea marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2012
Wendy
Wendy added it
Feb 16, 2012
Sherry Saunders
Sherry Saunders marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2011
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2011
Angel Animals Books: ANGEL ANIMALS: Divine Messengers of Miracles 1 1 Apr 16, 2013 04:52PM
Angel Animals Books: HERO DOG AWARDS ON TV THIS WEEK 1 1 Nov 05, 2012 06:10PM
20549
Allen and Linda Anderson are pet-experts, keynote speakers, best-selling authors, and founders of the Angel Animals Network. They help people discover and benefit from the miraculous powers of animals. Dedicated to promoting human-animal companionship, Allen and Linda donate a portion of proceeds from their work to animal rescue organizationis and do fundraising activities.

The Andersons believe th

More about Allen Anderson...
Angel Dogs: Divine Messengers of Love Angel Cats: Divine Messengers of Comfort Angel Horses: Divine Messengers of Hope Dogs and the Women Who Love Them: Extraordinary True Stories of Loyalty, Healing, and Inspiration Rescued: Saving Animals from Disaster

“Animals are divine messengers of miracles that go far beyond emotional comfort and practical assistance. Talk to those who have been transported to a heavenly place by the gentle purring of a kitten or whose broken hearts, burdened by worry and pain, have been mended by a dog licking their hand. They will tell you that animals connect them with the River of Life in ways poets imagine and mystics contemplate. They will tell you that their deepest and most sincere relationships with animals are spiritual partnerships.” 4 likes